So I was wrong. The Republican do have a plan to combat inflation. Tax increases on moderate wage earners and small businesses by R. Rick Scott fl.

Yes, but they want zero taxes on their gambling winnings, i.e. unearned income like dividends and capital gains.
The republicans want to shift the tax burden to the lower class and start up businesses. They real do think they are the protected class.

So soak the poor is your answer. 😂😂😂 At least you are honest about wanting to shift the tax burden on the working poor. You go boy.
Go ahead, tell everyone how it's fair that half the country pays nothing in income taxes. And the poor paying something isn't soaking the poor, go wash your filth Dem lying mouth out with soap.

Pay your fair share losers, stop begging and leaching and mooching.
How about just not spending trillions we don't have on tge failed liberal agenda?

Fiscally criminal politicians seem not to understand that the US is NOT 'broke' - we would have to pay off approx $30 trillion of their debt just to be 'broke'.

Do you deny that Biden promised on video to end fossil fuels? Hence the sky high gas prices. Own it you gutless cowards. Own your tree hugging stupid shit energy policies, be proud.
Stick to the op. I'm talking about the Republican plans to raise the working poors taxes.

Nice try buck wheat.

How about just not spending trillions we don't have on tge failed liberal agenda?

Fiscally criminal politicians seem not to understand that the US is NOT 'broke' - we would have to pay off approx $30 trillion of their debt just to be 'broke'.
Well quit giving billionaires tax cuts. That would help out alot. And they can afford it. They might have to pass on that third yacht. Thou. I feeling their struggle.

But I do notice that Rick Scott is not in the tax brackets that he is proposing tax increases on. Wonder why. Oh yeah he thinks he shouldn't pay more taxes.

When half the people don't have to pay taxes, Dems purchase their votes by raising taxes and doling out the government PORK.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Stick to the op. I'm talking about the Republican plans to raise the working poors taxes.

Nice try buck wheat.
One Republican, that's all. Because Dems are liars and dishonest to their core they are trying to paint the entire Republican party has proposing to raise taxes and that's a lie. You know its a lie. But lowlife worthless scum Dems will go right on LYING. Come here :itsok:

One Republican, that's all. Because Dems are liars and dishonest to their core they are trying to paint the entire Republican party has proposing to raise taxes and that's a lie. You know its a lie. But lowlife worthless scum Dems will go right on LYING. Come here :itsok:
It's backed by the Republican congressional committee oh your ass pull sucked. You need to do some research before you look like a fool once again. 😂😂😂😂

Well quit giving billionaires tax cuts. That would help out alot. And they can afford it. They might have to pass on that third yacht. Thou. I feeling their struggle.
So you want to distract from massive deficit, fiscally irresponsible spending by talking taxes?

Ok. Let's talk about the current Biden 'tax' hitting poor and middle class to the bone...

So you want to distract from massive deficit, fiscally irresponsible spending by talking taxes?

Ok. Let's talk about the current Biden 'tax' hitting poor and middle class to the bone...

Wow not on the topic once again.

I did notice that Rick Scott didn't want to pay higher taxes.

He didn't add his tax bracket in the equation.

But I do like your dodge. Alot of effort to derail the thread for sure.

But you failed.

You see Rick Scott doesn't want to tax his country club buddy's sipping fine wines and cheese that costs a years wage for you common people. If he taxes those guys the wine and cheese industry would be crushed. And yacht sales would suffer alot. We got to think about those country club Republican having a shortage on wine and cheese and yachts.

Come on we gotta think about the grape stompers.

His Rescue plan doesn't mention a tax hike on anyone.

Forum List

Back