So I recently got a FOID Card.

Joe is correct and we should repeal the Second Amendment!

Now before you bash me hear me out!

Now let repeal the Second Amendment and when Criminals still kill at the high rate they do and resort to using car bombs, pipe bombs, poisonous gas and so on then let remember at least those victims didn’t die by a gun…

Now Joe will proclaim that will never happen, but it has happened in the past, so it will again and OKC is living proof you don’t need a gun to cause mass damage and death!

which means I can go into any store I want and buy a gun.

So, what did you get?

SOCIMGscarfacedepalmapacino.jpg

Now let repeal the Second Amendment and when Criminals still kill at the high rate they do and resort to using car bombs, pipe bombs, poisonous gas and so on then let remember at least those victims didn’t die by a gun…

Now Joe will proclaim that will never happen, but it has happened in the past, so it will again and OKC is living proof you don’t need a gun to cause mass damage and death!
Criminals will still get guns and we will still refuse to enforce the gun laws we have on the books

militias of the time consisted of males, aged 16-45, no females, no one over a certain age.

which is why the right was given to the people, and not just that limited group.

Actually, when the Second was passed, very few people were allowed to vote (only about 2% of the population) and most people couldn't afford a gun, they were too expensive.

You still have to go thru an FBI background check when you buy the gun. I've had to do it every single time I bought one.....even when I bought the gun online from Classic Firearms or Cheaper Than Dirt.

That's a federal requirement... I was talking about how Illinois supposedly has the strictest gun laws in the country. except they don't sound very strict.

Covid has killed more in the last 2 years, than firearms have in the last 10.

Yes, Trump epically failed to protect the American people.

After the way the FBI has been acting this week it's pretty obvious we need militias now more than ever since the Revolutionary and Civil Wars.

And here comes the crazy.

I mean, what kind of world do we live in where Billionaire ex-presidents can't keep classified documents to sell to foreign powers! What an infringement on our freedom!!!!

Or we could be like the UK or Japan, which have very little violent crime compared to the US.

Actually, when the Second was passed, very few people were allowed to vote (only about 2% of the population) and most people couldn't afford a gun, they were too expensive.

That's a federal requirement... I was talking about how Illinois supposedly has the strictest gun laws in the country. except they don't sound very strict.

I mean, what kind of world do we live in where Billionaire ex-presidents can't keep classified documents to sell to foreign powers! What an infringement on our freedom!!!!
What kind of a world do we live in when far left extremists make unfounded claims?

Illinois created that card just to make themselves feel good.....but it doesn't really do much if you don't have a record. If you have a record you know not to try to buy a gun in a shop. That card only encourages people to break the law by going around the law. It doesn't prevent gun violence.

very few people were allowed to vote
Which has nothing to do with the Second

and most people couldn't afford a gun, they were too expensive.

and yet people living in very rural areas were able to protect lives and property, long before the Second was written

Yup, all Trumps fault.

get a life little boy,

and an estimate on getting that stick pulled out of your ass.

Illinois created that card just to make themselves feel good.....but it doesn't really do much if you don't have a record. If you have a record you know not to try to buy a gun in a shop. That card only encourages people to break the law by going around the law. It doesn't prevent gun violence.

I agree, it doesn't.

You know what does? Meaningful gun laws. Let's not even go with a country like Japan or the UK that outright bans them. Let's take a country like Germany, which allows private gun ownership, but it isn't considered a "right" but what it should be, a privilege. It means that to get a gun, you have to actually go through strict scrutiny.

Going back to Robert Crimo, the Highland Park shooter. There were a whole bunch of red flags that this kid had no business being able to buy a gun. Yet he was able to get a FOID card because his father signed a waiver. And he was able to buy two AR15's despite the Highland Park PD having come out to his house on numerous occasions to break up domestic disturbances.

Now, let's take it the other way. Let's do a REAL investigation, not an $11.00 one for a FOID card. That means someone actually calls the HPPD and asks about this kid. They call his school and his job (if he has one, if he doesn't he shouldn't be able to get a gun) and his neighbors and see who is willing to dish the dirt on him.

Now, could he have still gotten a black market gun? Meh, maybe. More likely he'd go down to the hood and get rolled.

Last edited:
and yet people living in very rural areas were able to protect lives and property, long before the Second was written

Yup, all Trumps fault.

By Trump's own standards, it was.

He said that 12K deaths from Swine Flu under Obama was a disaster.
So a million deaths from Covid are much worse, right?

I agree, it doesn't.

You know what does? Meaningful gun laws. Let's not even go with a country like Japan or the UK that outright bans them. Let's take a country like Germany, which allows private gun ownership, but it isn't considered a "right" but what it should be, a privilege. It means that to get a gun, you have to actually go through strict scrutiny.

Going back to Richard Crimo, the Highland Park shooter. There were a whole bunch of red flags that this kid had no business being able to buy a gun. Yet he was able to get a FOID card because his father signed a waiver. And he was able to buy two AR15's despite the Highland Park PD having come out to his house on numerous occasions to break up domestic disturbances.

Now, let's take it the other way. Let's do a REAL investigation, not an $11.00 one for a FOID card. That means someone actually calls the HPPD and asks about this kid. They call his school and his job (if he has one, if he doesn't he shouldn't be able to get a gun) and his neighbors and see who is willing to dish the dirt on him.

Now, could he have still gotten a black market gun? Meh, maybe. More likely he'd go down to the hood and get rolled.
Laws don't prevent crime....especially if Democrats refuse to enforce laws.

I agree, it doesn't.

Going back to Richard Crimo, the Highland Park shooter. There were a whole bunch of red flags that this kid had no business being able to buy a gun. Yet he was able to get a FOID card because his father signed a waiver. And he was able to buy two AR15's despite the Highland Park PD having come out to his house on numerous occasions to break up domestic disturbances.

You are so dishonest by not mentioning the father was the reason for all that!

Close the damn loophole you moron!

Forum List

Back