So I recently got a FOID Card.

You dumbass Moon Bat.

Trump stopped all the bureaucratic bullshit with Operation Warpspeed or else it would have taken years for FDA approval. He also used Federal resources to distribute the vaccine. He put a four star general in charge of that.

His goal was to have 10 million people vaccinated by Dec 31, 2020.

He got less than 1 million shots in arms.

trump didn't develop squat. Pfizer and Morderna did.

Then Trump fucked up the distribution plan, and Biden had to fix that.

Then all you MAGAts refused to take your shots, and kept spreading the disease.
Trump wasn't in charge of the pandemic...Mike Pence was.
He's the one that you should blame.
And why did more people die after Trump left office?
Because the vaccines didn't work.

So you're still running around thinking you're "immune" to Covid because you got a vaccine. You've probably killed several hundred people by now. Mostly old people, cancer patients, babies, etc.

I never thought that... and neither did anyone else.

I recognized the vaccine reduced my chance of getting the virus, or if I did, it's effects would be lessened. But pretty much for the last two years, I've been practicing safe contact asmuch as humanly possible.

Trump wasn't in charge of the pandemic...Mike Pence was.
He's the one that you should blame.

I thought it was Jared Kushner. Trump was president. It was on him.

And why did more people die after Trump left office?
Because the vaccines didn't work.

More people died because we've had Biden in office for two years vs. 8 months of Trump fucking things up and letting the disease spread.

BUt Trump is the guy who let it spread.

Here's the problem with that. We've tried that. We lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. We have 100 million with some kind of police record. The prison industrial complex you pine for has ruined millions of lives.

Sensible precautions are not cowardice, it's prudence. The insanity of letting people like Joker Holmes, Adam Lanza, Robert Crimo, etc. have access to the kind of firepower we reserve for soldiers is pure madness.
Perhaps we have an issue with Blue City educational systems?

I thought it was Jared Kushner. Trump was president. It was on him.

More people died because we've had Biden in office for two years vs. 8 months of Trump fucking things up and letting the disease spread.

BUt Trump is the guy who let it spread.
If Trump closed down the nation, you would use that to hate on him.

I never thought that... and neither did anyone else.

I recognized the vaccine reduced my chance of getting the virus, or if I did, it's effects would be lessened. But pretty much for the last two years, I've been practicing safe contact asmuch as humanly possible.

So Biden lied when he said this:

1663105273421.png

You should really start reading...

Then you'd know that the Nazis didn't practice gun control, they encouraged gun ownership for Germans.

No, what was fucked up was letting asylum cases pile up for four years, hoping they'd go away.

I agree. Those asylum cases should have been dismissed in 4 minutes.

You want asylum because your country is a crime-ridden shithole? Denied!

Perhaps we have an issue with Blue City educational systems?

Nope. Check your privilege.

We have crime for the following reasons.

1) Poverty
2) Racism
3) Gun Proliferation
4) Untreated Mental Illness
5) Untreated addiction

The Europeans have programs to deal with these things, they have NOWHERE near our crime rates.

If Trump closed down the nation, you would use that to hate on him.

Oh, I would criticize him no matter what he did, because he would have found a way to fuck it up... that's kind of his thing. This is a guy who went broke selling vodka and steaks.

His goal was to have 10 million people vaccinated by Dec 31, 2020.

He got less than 1 million shots in arms.

You are confused Moon Bat, as usual. I told you to take your TDS meds and then a nap. Instead you just post your stupidity.

Trump got the vaccine out before he left office and then Potatohead blew it.

Trump left Potatohead a post pandemic recovering economy complete with a vaccine and Potatohead turned it into more Covid deaths, a recession, tremendous inflation and declining family income. Not to mention all his other failures.

Do you own any stocks? Better go check how they are doing today. Better check your 401K if you have one because you are a poorer person today because of Potatohead. Of course most of you pathetic Moon Bats are on welfare so maybe you haven't really lost anything.

However, no matter who you are Potatohead's 8.4% inflation will eat you alive Moon Bat.

Nope. Check your privilege.

We have crime for the following reasons.

1) Poverty
2) Racism
3) Gun Proliferation
4) Untreated Mental Illness
5) Untreated addiction

The Europeans have programs to deal with these things, they have NOWHERE near our crime rates.

Oh, I would criticize him no matter what he did, because he would have found a way to fuck it up... that's kind of his thing. This is a guy who went broke selling vodka and steaks.
How does it feel to be psychotic and see the world from end to...racism, rather than a good upbringing to lifelong success.
We all know you're a racist who believes Blacks are stupid and need handouts to survive.

We need police enforcement and a solid education system that caters to all levels of ability.

Stop comparing mostly White nations to Democrat created slums...it's embarrassing that you're such an idiot.

Trump got the vaccine out before he left office and then Potatohead blew it.

No, it was on Trump to distribute it... he failed to do so, and Biden had to pick up the slack.

Trump left Potatohead a post pandemic recovering economy complete with a vaccine and Potatohead turned it into more Covid deaths, a recession, tremendous inflation and declining family income. Not to mention all his other failures.

That's not true, either. Unemployment JUMPED in December 2020, as companies kept cutting jobs in response to Covid.

Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

No, it was on Trump to distribute it... he failed to do so, and Biden had to pick up the slack.

That's not true, either. Unemployment JUMPED in December 2020, as companies kept cutting jobs in response to Covid.

Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.
During a GLOBAL pandemic.

How does it feel to be psychotic and see the world from end to...racism, rather than a good upbringing to lifelong success.
We all know you're a racist who believes Blacks are stupid and need handouts to survive.

Check your privilege, buddy.

Blacks don't need handouts, they need fair treatment. That means the black drug addict should get the same deal Rush Limbaugh got.

We need police enforcement and a solid education system that caters to all levels of ability.

Again, all for it. So let's bus the white kids into the inner city schools and bus the black kids out to the suburban schools.

Stop comparing mostly White nations to Democrat created slums...it's embarrassing that you're such an idiot.

Let's try what the Europeans are doing, and then see what our results are... works for me.

Forum List

Back