So i just finished a show/series that i watched while living in a hotel for 3 weeks. Most depressing show ive ever seen but i couldn't stop

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The hotel had awful TV options so I took my Tablet and downloaded some apps for free shows.

The app this show is on is called Viki.rakuten and the show is called Radiant

It advertised one of my favorite female actresses as the lead so I started it. By the third or fourth episode she had a VERY minor roll but by then I was hooked and had to know how it ended.

I don't want to say much as I don't want to spoil it but about 3/4 of the way through the plot twist BLEW MY MIND and brought tears to my eyes. That is quite the accomplishment as I tend to be an emotionless asshole.

I will say that the first episode or two would probably be hard for most to stay interested in but if you're willing to try it the pay off is big. It starts off with a young cast but the last ¾ of it are all senior citizens. It deals with something most of this board is familiar with in one aspect or another and no, it's not FUCKING POLITICS lol

I'd link a trailer but apparently none exist as I gave it a good search.

PS. The above description is not really accurate.....or is it....

• Banned
Man I was resistant to anything Korean after living there for a couple years.

However, they produce a lot of really good movies and series.
Been watching them for a few months now and their shows are vastly superior to ours. Their movies can be pretty good too. Especially the horror ones

Don't they call that the best form of flattery? Lol

Their zombie movies & shows are fantastic. Kingdom was phenomenal and I can't wait for season 3. Blows The Walking Dead out of the water
Absolutely man.

The king fave for me is Oldboy. That really kicked off the Korean genre in the west IMO...of course we stole the idea...and it sucked.

Definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

Love that flick.

Forum List

Back