So, Hunter Biden Is A Private Citizen But Trump Is Not?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I'm not following the logic here. Why are Hunter Biden and his lawyers refusing to comply with a Congressional investigation? Don't they believe in the rule of law?

In a letter to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., the lawyer, Abbe Lowell, said the committee “lacks a legitimate legislative purpose and oversight basis for requesting such records from Mr. Biden, who is a private citizen.”

You think Trump is a private citizen as an ex-president running for president?

Trump was investigated by Congress for what he did as President

Hunter Biden has never held office

I'm not following the logic here. Why are Hunter Biden and his lawyers refusing to comply with a Congressional investigation? Don't they believe in the rule of law?

In a letter to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., the lawyer, Abbe Lowell, said the committee “lacks a legitimate legislative purpose and oversight basis for requesting such records from Mr. Biden, who is a private citizen.”

Trump committed crimes as a public official, Biden was never a public official. Can you dig it?

Trump is still getting all the government benefits....paid by us, the U.S. taxpayers.... Secret service detail, healthcare, a pension, etc....

Trump successfully argued in the Mazars case that Congressional subpoenas need to be founded in legislative and government oversight purposes.

Hunter Biden is merely arguing his constitutional rights against unreasonable search and seizure.

Same explanation Trumps lawyers gave.

Maybe you can get the courts to rule in your favor before your term is up in 23 months.

And if Gym Jordan follows the law and honors his subpoena.

See how that works?

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

I really need to make a T-shirt which says that. Then list all the things the tards think are okay for Trump to do on the back.

Forum List

Back