So.. how long before Donald Trump gets locked up? What would your reaction be?

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Would a partisan hack.....like you, Willi....be willing to at least admit that Trump hires and surrounds himself with corrupt crooks???..............Yes or No?........lol

Donald Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison
As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

As most of you probably know by now, Michael Cohen has just been jailed for three years.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

& campaign finance violation --- Trumps campaign had nothing to do with Trump ?

oh brother .............

Show me the indictment for Trump.

show me how Cohen had nothing to do with Trump

HOW LONG UNTIL ITS TRUMP'S TURN? WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED AND LOCKED UP?

President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen just got sentenced to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to a number of crimes related to his work for the Prez.

Cohen spoke in court during his sentencing, and said ... "Today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. The irony is that today I get my freedom back.” He made specific references too ... “Blind loyalty to this man led me to choose a path of darkness over light.”

Cohen added, "I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ..." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America.”

In addition to the sentencing, Cohen was hit with forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000.

Cohen was sentenced in NYC. As we reported ... Cohen pled guilty to 8 federal charges in August, including 5 counts of tax fraud and 2 campaign finance violations -- the latter of which related to his $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels leading up to the 2016 election.

If Lyin' Donald broke the law, he should not be indicted. He should be impeached.

I would not indict him for the hooker bribery thing. I'd wait until Mueller is finished with his investigation. If Crazy Donald is a thoroughly corrupt crook, Mueller will find it, and then not even the GOP Senate will be able to stomach the idea of letting Crooked Donald off the hook.

Everything changes if and when Mueller uncovers any Russian mob money laundering done by TrumpCo.

You ghastly losers call everybody that whips your ass liars and cheaters.
Emotional drivel does not morph into material fact
Trump cheated on his wives. Many, many times. He lies several times a day.

So, yeah. He's a liar and a cheater.

Deal with it.
We do not “deal” in your emotional fantasy driven drivel
Trump won the election so deal with that.

Trump is the grandest tiger in the conservative jungle, a conservative icon. if he gets indicted there will be civil war

If Lyin' Donald broke the law, he should not be indicted. He should be impeached.

I would not indict him for the hooker bribery thing. I'd wait until Mueller is finished with his investigation. If Crazy Donald is a thoroughly corrupt crook, Mueller will find it, and then not even the GOP Senate will be able to stomach the idea of letting Crooked Donald off the hook.

Everything changes if and when Mueller uncovers any Russian mob money laundering done by TrumpCo.

Deal with it.
If you impeach or jail every President that cheated on their wives you would have virtually every Persident in the last hundred years in jail. What a joke you progressives have turned into. What a stupid idea.

Deal with it.
Trump won the election thanks to illegal bribery to his hooker, and Putin leaking the DNC emails for him. He outsleazed the sleaze.

That's what making America great again looks like, kids!

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

oh brother .............

Prove yourself innocent. You keep trying that even though it did not work with Kavanaugh, where is that lying bitch basket case?, and it will have no effect on Trump

Deal with it.
Trump won the election thanks to illegal bribery to his hooker, and Putin leaking the DNC emails for him. He outsleazed the sleaze.

Bo hoo hoo We lost so you lied and cheated and don’t deserve your victory
Liberal loser who never competed nor left his moms basement

Deal with it.

Punctuation and grammar are your friend.

I'm old school conservative. I detest Trump and people like you for destroying the conservative brand, retard.

If Mueller had anything pertinent to Cohen’s crimes on Trump it’s highly doubtful Cohen would have gone through sentencing today bc Mueller would need to wait for Cohen’s testimony for charges brought onto Trump.

f you impeach or jail every President that cheated on their wives you would have virtually every Persident in the last hundred years in jail. What a joke you progressives have turned into. What a stupid idea.

The idiot above :forgets" that no one is talking about the orange clown's "cheating on his wiveS"........we're talking about illegal finance election FRAUD.....

How truly dumb these Trump cult members choose to share their ignorance on here.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

Would a partisan hack.....like you, Willi....be willing to at least admit that Trump hires and surrounds himself with corrupt crooks???..............Yes or No?........lol

there have been a lot of miscreants in his administration, agree.

A lot of them busted for crimes committed before Trump took office

Deal with it.

Punctuation and grammar are your friend.

I'm old school conservative. I detest Trump and people like you for destroying the conservative brand, retard.

When bested resort to “retard”. Thank you for the white flag.
And speaking of liars, you are No conservative.

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

oh brother .............

Trump was involved in Cohens tax evasion?

and how many times has Cohen changed his story?

For Tax Evasion.

Nothing to do with Trump

there have been a lot of miscreants in his administration, agree.

A lot of them busted for crimes committed before Trump took office

Bc those crimes are ones Mueller has uncovered. Let’s put all of Washington through the ringer and see who isn’t found to have committed a crime.

Deal with it.

You give hookers a lot of credit. Why doesn’t the left give the same credit to the clinton sex victims? Do you really think Trumps sex life would win the election for clinton? She lost that battle with her “Bimbo Eruption” comment. Talk about hypocrisy.

Keep your panties dry. Any day now.

LOL

f you impeach or jail every President that cheated on their wives you would have virtually every Persident in the last hundred years in jail. What a joke you progressives have turned into. What a stupid idea.

The idiot above :forgets" that no one is talking about the orange clown's "cheating on his wiveS"........we're talking about illegal finance election FRAUD.....

How truly dumb these Trump cult members choose to share their ignorance on here.

Bad, I agree....

but,,,

it's hard to keep up with your ignoranace

Forum List

Back