So Hillary was in a drunken rage election night?

Not scary to me.
Yeah well, he hasn't taken office yet, so enjoy the honeymoon, if history is any guide it'll be over quickly. ;)

""I want you to take away the hope because that's the thing that's killing me." -- Denis Leary

Or it could be a great success.
Hope springs eternal & shit. :D

It sure does and so does wait and see.
O-Tay spanky, is it okay if I get high and eat a bunch of junk food while we're waiting? :cool:

Hillary and Bill are the past. We need to look forward to the future.

And I think Trump is the vehicle to get us there.

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

2tUcF22u.jpg
Yep, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree .

Chelsea Clinton used her family foundation’s cash to pay for her wedding, living expenses and taxes on gifts of cash from her parents, according to a bombshell email made public Sunday.

'Doug Band, formerly a top aide to President Bill Clinton, griped about the former first daughter’s spending in a Jan. 4, 2012, email released by WikiLeaks.

“The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents…,” Band wrote to John Podesta, now Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.

“I hope that you will speak to her and end this. Once we go down this road…”'

Chelsea Clinton used foundation to help pay for wedding: email | New York Post

Perhaps Hillary and Chelsea can share a cell.

Meh, if anything is found on Hillary, then she should pay the price. I don't really want this administration to go digging though. She will NEVER be the president, and hopefully she will never have a seat in Congress again, so that is good enough for me. :)

Meh, if anything is found on Hillary, then she should pay the price. I don't really want this administration to go digging though. She will NEVER be the president, and hopefully she will never have a seat in Congress again, so that is good enough for me. :)
It goes deeper than that. There is evidence the State Department, Justice Department and the WH colluded with the Clinton campaign to cover up her crimes. Further, there is evidence Chelsea used Clinton Foundation money to pay personal expenses. You can't just wink at all these things because Hillary will never be president.

Oh, obama told Trump he would need to keep his emotions under control
Not the best source. But certainly explains her no shows.

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

I find this to be a very reliable source.

I believe it! Why would you doubt it? Not the first story about Hill Hag becoming enraged and flying off the handle. Thank goodness, her political career is probably OVER. :D Now THAT is cause for celebration! :banana:

Yes, Hillary was drunk. And then she shoved a banana up her ass and swung from a chandelier. I heard it from the very best sources who have only lied to me about a thousand times.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Did she really? :lol:

Why, yes. Yes, she did. Yep.

If I repeat it enough, it becomes more true, dontcha know.

You know the part I like best?

IF not for the Identity Politics that the lefties live by, the black voters in the primaries would not have flocked to Obama and Hillary would be finishing her two terms,

almost certainly.

How does it feel Hillary to lose out to a less qualified black man because of Race?!

upload_2016-11-15_16-40-7.jpeg

upload_2016-11-15_16-40-24.jpeg

images

Yes, Hillary was drunk. And then she shoved a banana up her ass and swung from a chandelier.

Oh, for the love of god, don't be so fucking ridiculous. A banana would smush before she could ever shove it in her ass. However, a cucumber is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Yes, Hillary was drunk. And then she shoved a banana up her ass and swung from a chandelier.

Oh, for the love of god, don't be so fucking ridiculous. A banana would smush before she could ever shove it in her ass. However, a cucumber is not beyond the realm of possibility.
My sources are now telling me it was a plantain. She got it from a dead illegal Mexican voter.

I'm more inclined to believe that hiLIARy would shove the cucumber up Bubba's ass instead of her own.

Forum List

Back