So far I've only been able to see one Silver Lining in all this.

For years, the right wing has preached about how "Godly" they are and all of the morals that ooze out of oily right wing thin skin. But look at who they elected.

A man that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT and who suggested again and again that he would "date" his daughter presumably even with blood coming out of her whatever. That is usually what happens.

There were complaints that he walked in on beauty contestants while they were dressing because he "owned" the pageant. Some as young as 15 years old.

Then the wives. The adulterous affairs. The reports his kids were handling his very public affairs with fear and bullying from school. The reports he slept with a Playboy Bunny while his current wife was pregnant.

Right Wingers will have to explain to their children and grandchildren why they gleefully voted for such a man.

Sidebar:
Funny, Hillary kept her marriage vows because they were vows she made to God, but she is the awful one. They say she enabled her husband to have affairs, even though by all reports, she didn't even know about them which is why he lied and Monica, a 24 year old woman, also kept it secret.
12 women have come forward to name Trump as a sexual attacker and even Trump says he likes to attack women. Grab them by the pu$$y. He said he does it and likes it. It's on tape.

So these right wingers will have so many things to explain to their children. Millions of Americans see the Obama's as "role models". Even millions of whites. They say his family was on food stamps and he became president. In fact, he and his wife didn't even finish paying back student loans until he was in his forties which he was able to pay with royalties from the book he wrote. Right wingers insist he lied about writing the book. They see Trump as a role model, not Obama.

So even though you Republicans have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, I suspect that into the future, your children will be very confused when you explain to them what a great man Trump is and how awful Obama and Mrs. Clinton are.

Trump says he wants to kill the families of suicide bombers. Typically, families include women, babies and children. You can explain to them why that's OK, but women should have no control over their own bodies.

Explain:
Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online
And them tell them about the evils of woman's rights.

The next time the Religious Right and right wing Evangelicals talk morals, I will just laugh right into their hypocritical faces.
BUT Trump is NOT far right, he is not even GOP.

He is RINO.

And he is just BARELY RINO.

All of the Trumps are whores and daddy is their pimp. It's just that Melania was obvious about it.

Yup, but so is Hillary.

I am not sure who is worse -- Trump who defrauds his investors or Hillary who accepted bribes with her foundation. Do you know which is?

Overall I think Trump is the lesser of two weevils, because Hillary with a GOP Senate and House would not accomplish anything at all.

Also, guns are now safe, at least for the next 4 years, maybe 8 years, maybe even 16 years.

Trump will remake the SCOTUS along strict constructionist lines and Pence will probably be elected after Trump's 8 years.

The DEM's are toast -- even dog meat. They have only one mission left -- protect the BHO legacy by filibustering in the Senate to protect ACA.

So, my point stands: Modern liberals worship science but are the first ones to reject science.
Almost everyone worships Science today.

Religion is obsolete.

And Philosophy is largely unknown.
Discouragement is the chief weapon of the enemy. St. Pio

I hope you don't mind if I see that differently. In fact, right now all across the land, good Americans are at church giving thanks and praising their creator. They are doing so in numbers which prove you are wrong too.

The DEM's are toast -- even dog meat. They have only one mission left -- protect the BHO legacy by filibustering in the Senate to protect ACA.
The Dems are as much toast as the Repubs.
The main reason Trump won the EC is because people (who voted) wanted CHANGE like they did in 2008.
The outlook for Repubs is more ominous; the YOUNG voters are more likely to want that CHANGE for the better.
However, the Repubs have an opportunity now to pass legislation without a presidential veto to make positive changes. Let's see if they screw that up ...

For years, the right wing has preached about how "Godly" they are and all of the morals that ooze out of oily right wing thin skin. But look at who they elected....A man that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT and who suggested again and again that he would "date" his daughter presumably even with blood coming out of her whatever. That is usually what happens....So these right wingers will have so many things to explain to their children.......I suspect that into the future, your children will be very confused when you explain to them what a great man Trump is......The next time the Religious Right and right wing Evangelicals talk morals, I will just laugh right into their hypocritical faces.

So you consider a "silver lining" to be the final destruction of good moral values from the label "GOP"? Yep, you're a democrat all right: the party of Satan and butt sex.

You do have a point in all the rest. But the fact that you consider the destruction of the last bastion of moral restraint with impressionable children looking on inquisitively as "a silver lining" is disturbing to me.

Last edited:
Why are you afraid of the direction Trump wants to take this country? The changes he's been talking about are beneficial for everyone.
Securing the border
Better/affordable healthcare
Lower taxes
Giving companies a reason to stay in the country
Jobs!
Having the government start working FOR the people
Improving the conditions in crime ridden cities
The list goes on and on.

How are those bad things?
In case you haven't noticed, most Americans don't like what they've been seeing from Obama. It's one of the reasons why Trump won.

If Trump had a realistic, feasible plan for any of what he says he will do, that would be one thing.

They tried to build a wall along the Mexican border. It wasn't finished because it's expensive, impractical and it doesn't work. You don't need to secure your borders against illegal immigrants, you need to crucify those who hire them. Bankrupt them, jail them, and make it so dangerous to hire an undocumented worker, only a fool would do it.

American employers willingness to break the law for a little more profit is not to be underestimated. If illegals couldn't find work so easily, they wouldn't come.

Cutting taxes increases deficits. It doesn't create jobs. And you're not getting a tax break. Only the wealthy get those. You have to subsidize those tax breaks to corporations by paying for food stamps and earned income credits for the people the corporations refuse to pay a living wage to.

Trump is serial defaulter. He has made most of his money by scamming people into believing he's a wealthy successful businessman. Trump is proof positive that you can fool all of the people some of the time.

leftists don't adopt children
Do you have any evidence to support your claim?
Or, did you pull it out of your sassy Irish ass?

Why don't you go act like a petulant little loser around someone else? I'm so sick of you pathetic loser's antics and temper tantrums and I'm just going to start putting you on ignore. You bring nothing..you'll be treated as such

In 2008 you were too young to vote, but 8 years later, you've grown up and adopted three children. Why am I having trouble believing this?

For years, the right wing has preached about how "Godly" they are and all of the morals that ooze out of oily right wing thin skin. But look at who they elected....A man that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT and who suggested again and again that he would "date" his daughter presumably even with blood coming out of her whatever. That is usually what happens....So these right wingers will have so many things to explain to their children.......I suspect that into the future, your children will be very confused when you explain to them what a great man Trump is......The next time the Religious Right and right wing Evangelicals talk morals, I will just laugh right into their hypocritical faces.

So you consider a "silver lining" to be the final destruction of good moral values from the label "GOP"? Yep, you're a democrat all right: the party of Satan and butt sex.

You do have a point in all the rest. But the fact that you consider the destruction of the last bastion of moral restraint with impressionable children looking on inquisitively as "a silver lining" is disturbing to me.
I'm married to a woman and have butt sex, oh my....You make it sound like the homersexuals have a monopoly on oral and anal sodomy....

Why don't you go act like a petulant little loser around someone else? I'm so sick of you pathetic loser's antics and temper tantrums and I'm just going to start putting you on ignore. You bring nothing..you'll be treated as such

In 2008 you were too young to vote, but 8 years later, you've grown up and adopted three children. Why am I having trouble believing this?
As sock that has a bad memory, is a flawed sock indeed....

I never said I was too young to vote in 2008...get informed and I won't have to keep ringing your bell.

All of the Trumps are whores and daddy is their pimp. It's just that Melania was obvious about it.

Yup, but so is Hillary.

I am not sure who is worse -- Trump who defrauds his investors or Hillary who accepted bribes with her foundation. Do you know which is?

Overall I think Trump is the lesser of two weevils, because Hillary with a GOP Senate and House would not accomplish anything at all.

Also, guns are now safe, at least for the next 4 years, maybe 8 years, maybe even 16 years.

Trump will remake the SCOTUS along strict constructionist lines and Pence will probably be elected after Trump's 8 years.

Hillary doesn't accept bribes with her Foundation. She saves thousands of lives with AIDS drugs, clean drinking water for villages, micro loans to poor women to start businesses, and to provide education for young girls in Third World Countries - giving the poor the tools they need to work their way out of poverty.

Contrast that with how Trump uses his Foundation: illegal fundraising, getting others to donate to his Foundation which he had no license to do, and then passing THEIR money on to the intended recipients, and taking credit for the donation; using Foundation money to settle personal debts; using Foundation money to purchase sports memorabilia.

Hillary was never coming for your guns. If you bothered to fact check any of your assertions you would have learned the truth, but you're a right-winger who doesn't believe anything but your guts and you just flat out hate the bitch.

Yup, but so is Hillary.

Hillary doesn't accept bribes with her Foundation. She saves thousands of lives with AIDS drugs, clean drinking water for villages, micro loans to poor women to start businesses, and to provide education for young girls in Third World Countries - giving the poor the tools they need to work their way out of poverty.

Contrast that with how Trump uses his Foundation: illegal fundraising, getting others to donate to his Foundation which he had no license to do, and then passing THEIR money on to the intended recipients, and taking credit for the donation; using Foundation money to settle personal debts; using Foundation money to purchase sports memorabilia.

Hillary was never coming for your guns. If you bothered to fact check any of your assertions you would have learned the truth, but you're a right-winger who doesn't believe anything but your guts and you just flat out hate the bitch.

It's all for nothing....she lost :banana:

Truly. That's why I don't bother to lie. Sassy's not bright, but she has a smart mouth. Another Ann Coulter wannbe. Ann Coulter regularly gets her ass handed to her on a plate every time she takes her alt-right bullshit up against a smart liberal.

Truly. That's why I don't bother to lie. Sassy's not bright, but she has a smart mouth. Another Ann Coulter wannbe. Ann Coulter regularly gets her ass handed to her on a plate every time she takes her alt-right bullshit up against a smart liberal.

You lied when you said I said I was too young to vote in 2008...I was too young in 2000 when Bush ran. You confused old hag.

I just handed your tired old ass to ya :D

You lied when you said I said I was too young to vote in 2008...I was too young in 2000 when Bush ran. You confused old hag.

I just handed your tired old ass to ya :D
So that makes you ready for the black birthday Party...

Why are you afraid of the direction Trump wants to take this country? The changes he's been talking about are beneficial for everyone.
Securing the border
Better/affordable healthcare
Lower taxes
Giving companies a reason to stay in the country
Jobs!
Having the government start working FOR the people
Improving the conditions in crime ridden cities
The list goes on and on.

How are those bad things?
In case you haven't noticed, most Americans don't like what they've been seeing from Obama. It's one of the reasons why Trump won.

If Trump had a realistic, feasible plan for any of what he says he will do, that would be one thing.

They tried to build a wall along the Mexican border. It wasn't finished because it's expensive, impractical and it doesn't work. You don't need to secure your borders against illegal immigrants, you need to crucify those who hire them. Bankrupt them, jail them, and make it so dangerous to hire an undocumented worker, only a fool would do it.

American employers willingness to break the law for a little more profit is not to be underestimated. If illegals couldn't find work so easily, they wouldn't come.

Cutting taxes increases deficits. It doesn't create jobs. And you're not getting a tax break. Only the wealthy get those. You have to subsidize those tax breaks to corporations by paying for food stamps and earned income credits for the people the corporations refuse to pay a living wage to.

Trump is serial defaulter. He has made most of his money by scamming people into believing he's a wealthy successful businessman. Trump is proof positive that you can fool all of the people some of the time.
Considering how Trump just pulled off an unbelievable feat, you really shouldn't underestimate his ability to make some positive changes. The guy is smart and knows what he's doing.

Unlike Obama, Trump will listen to his advisors and work with congress. I can see him being an excellent president.

Here is the best part for me: I get to sit up here in Canada, on the shores of Lake Erie, retired, my pensions secure, with government funded health care (I'm just getting my knee replacement scheduled now), and watch your country continue to deteriorate.

You keep electing Republicans who promise the people the sun, the moon and the stars, but continue to deliver increased poverty, a declining middle class, and a widening gap between rich and poor.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. America is official insane.

Here is the best part for me: I get to sit up here in Canada, on the shores of Lake Erie, retired, my pensions secure, with government funded health care (I'm just getting my knee replacement scheduled now), and watch your country continue to deteriorate.

You keep electing Republicans who promise the people the sun, the moon and the stars, but continue to deliver increased poverty, a declining middle class, and a widening gap between rich and poor.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. America is official insane.

Meh, you're a liar or confused, it's one of the two. Keep your sorry ass in Canada, this is America you have no voice here

Forum List

Back