So far I've only been able to see one Silver Lining in all this.

It's all for nothing....she lost :banana:

Here is the best part for me: I get to sit up here in Canada, on the shores of Lake Erie, retired, my pensions secure, with government funded health care (I'm just getting my knee replacement scheduled now), and watch your country continue to deteriorate.

You keep electing Republicans who promise the people the sun, the moon and the stars, but continue to deliver increased poverty, a declining middle class, and a widening gap between rich and poor.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. America is official insane.
You're right. It's why Hillary lost the election. :)

Considering how Trump just pulled off an unbelievable feat, you really shouldn't underestimate his ability to make some positive changes. The guy is smart and knows what he's doing.

Unlike Obama, Trump will listen to his advisors and work with congress. I can see him being an excellent president.

He's smart in the way that a con artist is smart. And he didn't get himself elected President for you or for the American people. Make no mistake about that. Already, lobbyists for various industries are providing lists of people for key roles in the Trump Administration. Big business is about to take over your government completely.

Sarah Palin is being touted as Secretary of the Interior, Rudy Guliani, the King of Stop and Frisk, for Secretary of Justice. Omarosa has said that Trump has the White House and an enemies list.

So far, I see no sign of President Trump acting in any manner different than Citizen Trump. And I don't see him disavowing the alt-right or their rhetoric at all.

Trump threw his nephew's son under the bus. How is that OK. I mean for right wingers. Everyone else would never do that.

Considering how Trump just pulled off an unbelievable feat, you really shouldn't underestimate his ability to make some positive changes. The guy is smart and knows what he's doing.

Unlike Obama, Trump will listen to his advisors and work with congress. I can see him being an excellent president.

He's smart in the way that a con artist is smart. And he didn't get himself elected President for you or for the American people. Make no mistake about that. Already, lobbyists for various industries are providing lists of people for key roles in the Trump Administration. Big business is about to take over your government completely.

Sarah Palin is being touted as Secretary of the Interior, Rudy Guliani, the King of Stop and Frisk, for Secretary of Justice. Omarosa has said that Trump has the White House and an enemies list.

So far, I see no sign of President Trump acting in any manner different than Citizen Trump. And I don't see him disavowing the alt-right or their rhetoric at all.
Sarah Palin.

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

PH2008090202312.jpg

Sarah Palin. Good heart.

leftists don't adopt children
Do you have any evidence to support your claim?
Or, did you pull it out of your sassy Irish ass?

Why don't you go act like a petulant little loser around someone else? I'm so sick of you pathetic loser's antics and temper tantrums and I'm just going to start putting you on ignore. You bring nothing..you'll be treated as such

In 2008 you were too young to vote, but 8 years later, you've grown up and adopted three children. Why am I having trouble believing this?

I never said I was too young to vote in 2008...get informed and I won't have to keep ringing your bell.
You are certainly one of the least informed posters at the USMB. Your lack of depth is astonishing. You get p....y grabbed daily.

leftists don't adopt children
Do you have any evidence to support your claim?
Or, did you pull it out of your sassy Irish ass?

Why don't you go act like a petulant little loser around someone else? I'm so sick of you pathetic loser's antics and temper tantrums and I'm just going to start putting you on ignore. You bring nothing..you'll be treated as such

In 2008 you were too young to vote, but 8 years later, you've grown up and adopted three children. Why am I having trouble believing this?

I never said I was too young to vote in 2008...get informed and I won't have to keep ringing your bell.
You are certainly one of the least informed posters at the USMB. Your lack of depth is astonishing. You get p....y grabbed daily.

That's nice Derp...hey do you ever wonder why people call you Derp? Ya fecking moron

Agreed; the guy is smart in his business specialty -- making business investments & avoiding taxes that would go into infrastructure for public use.
He's especially smart with MARKETING his ignorant ideas to stupid voters who want to believe his promises, like a TV "infomercial" selling snake oil cures.

You wonder why retail businesses often sell with prices like $5.99 instead of $6.00? Many consumers are stupid, and Trump knows how to exploit that with all his lies.
Will such smartness make "America Great"?

Agreed; the guy is smart in his business specialty -- making business investments & avoiding taxes that would go into infrastructure for public use.
He's especially smart with MARKETING his ignorant ideas to stupid voters who want to believe his promises, like a TV "infomercial" selling snake oil cures.

You wonder why retail businesses often sell with prices like $5.99 instead of $6.00? Many consumers are stupid, and Trump knows how to exploit that with all his lies.
Will such smartness make "America Great"?
We have a much better chance at seeing some positive changes with Trump than we did with Hillary. I'm confident he'll be an excellent president.

Every guy I've ever known likes to talk about what they would like to do with a beautiful woman.

That's why I recognized a scam when all those women came out of the woodwork. Some of them decades after the alleged "groping."

Talk. That's what every guy I've ever known has done. Talk.

Forum List

Back