So, Does Anybody Still Support Biden?

I didn't vote for Biden. If the election was tomorrow I would. I said when Trump said he was going to pull the troops that if he did I would consider voting for him. He didn't.

Now Biden needs to follow through and I doubt he runs again and this doesn't bleed over to Harris but I absolutely support him finally doing the right thing.

Who is worse? A known dimensia fucktard, or a laughing hyena?

Umm,.. is that a trick question? It's like asking who's dumb and who's dumber in that movie Dumb and Dumber.

If you do I just have one question for you,.. why?
If you seriously have to ask that , then it's clear that you haven't made the effort to accurately understand the perspectives, life experiences, priorities and opinions of over half the electorate.

That's your fault, not theirs. You might want to consider opening your world a little. Your call.

When the Taliban took Kabul, I closed my beauty supply kiosks, and replaced them with Burka kiosks.
I'm still making money. Business goes on!

So then making money is the only thing that you care about?

That's ironic since we could be headed straight for another one if somebody doesn't do something in regards to the safety of the US border.
It took just over 25 years after the Vietnam war ended for you militants to convince the country it was time for another go at an endless war. You can try again around 2045.

I didn't vote for Biden. If the election was tomorrow I would. I said when Trump said he was going to pull the troops that if he did I would consider voting for him. He didn't.

Now Biden needs to follow through and I doubt he runs again and this doesn't bleed over to Harris but I absolutely support him finally doing the right thing.
He didn't do the "right" thing. As has been posted in another thread, he abandoned Afghanistan after his crime family was paid millions by the Chinese. The Chinese have interest in Afghanistan's trillion dollar deposits of lithium. The Chinese are friendly with the Taliban and will "help them" recover it for use in making batteries.

He didn't do the "right" thing. As has been posted in another thread, he abandoned Afghanistan after his crime family was paid millions by the Chinese. The Chinese have interest in Afghanistan's trillion dollar deposits of lithium. The Chinese are friendly with the Taliban and will "help them" recover it for use in making batteries.
Lol this motherfucker thinks Afghanistan is going to make China rich :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back