So, Bill O'Reilly is toast @ Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the demrats are throwing the first stone here.....they are all angels

Sickening hypocrisy

Hypocrisy is you siding with known molesters - like O'Reilly and drumpf - against women.

THAT is hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is also faux doing nothing until it hit their bottom line. Says all you need to know about faux.

:puke3:

What?

monica-may-have-sucked-bill-clintons-dick-but-hillary-sucked-2881822.png

Good to see he's being held accountable. Really, personal accountability is SUPPOSED to be what the conservatives stand for. I didn't think for a second he was innocent. He's obviously got a problem with his penis & status................ But I will miss his show. While he's an arrogant fuck, he generally has keen insight, at least portrays a level head & good ethics, & offers a fair analysis as compared to his peers.

You never got the feeling that he was a lame bigot? How odd.

Bill O'Reilly paid 13 million dollars in settlements and got fired for it.

Trump paid 23 million dollars in the Trump University settlement, and he's president.

Sickening hypocrisy

Hypocrisy is you siding with known molesters - like O'Reilly and drumpf - against women.

THAT is hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is also faux doing nothing until it hit their bottom line. Says all you need to know about faux.

next comes the pussy grabbing con man

Don't worry, you still got me, here at USMB, to tell you what the truth is.
perhaps since you've become a lol truth teller you can tell us why O'Reilly's good friend pussy grabbing tax avoiding drump doesn't man up and step down too?

So, Edds........while I am less than enthused about Trump (especially since the bombing of the Syrian airport) since the false flag "chemical attack"? Why are you so concerned about something Trump said back in 2005 when he was engaging in "guy talk" but you totally gloss over what Bill "drop trou" has done and all his trips to Jeffery Epstein's pedophile island getaway that also included the Hildebeast? Be consistent, Edds..........the time for partisanship politics because we are aligned with any alleged "side" is over because we are up to our necks in shit. I can prove to you beyond any doubt that the sweat of our brow that we are compelled to pay called the "income tax" is nothing but interest paid to the mostly foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that creates this fiat currency out of nothing of an intrinsic value. The Federal Reserve Act and the 16th amendment (that never had enough states to ratify it) were shoved down our throats in the same year....you think that was just coincidence? If so.....sit back, relax and let me tell you the story as to how we became indentured debt slaves and how our labor was pledged as collateral/ surety against the debt due to the March 1933 Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC............
While I have no knowledge of anything illegal done by the clintons on that island Dale you might have forgotten I was a republican back then and even cast the worst vote of my life for GWB Now as far as trump goes Didn't a bunch of ladies come forward to talk about their problems with the grabber ? and don't you wonder how much he's paid to shut them up ? we do know he's paid his exes beaucoup dough..And of all his BS, I heard him promise to show his taxes Nixon paid fines because he held back income You really belive this con mans hands are clean

perhaps since you've become a lol truth teller you can tell us why O'Reilly's good friend pussy grabbing tax avoiding drump doesn't man up and step down too?

LOL what has President Trump done specifically to piss you off?
He's done NOTHING Mr Beale He's a loud mouthed BLABBERMOUTH who imo appeals to a very distasteful part of American society,,,,,btw did his armada reach nk yet? lol

Good to see he's being held accountable. Really, personal accountability is SUPPOSED to be what the conservatives stand for. I didn't think for a second he was innocent. He's obviously got a problem with his penis & status................ But I will miss his show. While he's an arrogant fuck, he generally has keen insight, at least portrays a level head & good ethics, & offers a fair analysis as compared to his peers.

Ha.Ha.--I really don't know how you could stand the guy. His "War on Christmas" every year was a little too much to take. His continual interruptions of his guests--was way over the top.

FOX News--all the way down the chain seems to have serious problems with women. Misogyny--to disfunctional men looking for extra martial affairs with their female guests and women who work at FOX.

159667_600.jpg

Of course Fox has a problem with misogyny. It has been a right wing meme for years to point out how beautiful Fox News anchors are compared to others, but is it a coincidence that the most qualified "journalists" they could find all look like supermodels? :lol:
with great legs and short skirts

Why should he ?

He won.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Trump grabbed you ?
Sun did you really need a sex pervert a con man in our WH ? This pos is as presidential as a cockroach and the world laughs at us , the part of the world he hasn't promised to destroy

Obviously you didn't read the post that I was responding to......now did you? Be honest......
No, I did not.

Trumps fault??
On Wednesday FOX News pulled the plug on Bill O'Reilly's popular prime-time show just two weeks after President Trump defended the longtime TV anchor amid resurfaced sexual harassment allegations. Could the president's defense played a role in ultimately getting O'Reilly canned?

According to MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle it just might have. During a BUILD panel Wednesday discussing Trump's first 100 days in office, Ruhle suggested that the president's public support of O'Reilly may have "put more gasoline on this fire."

"The fact that we saw FOX take action after the president of the United States backed him -- I think that's extraordinary," Ruhle added.

Reactions to Bill O'Reilly's FOX News exit:

Sickening hypocrisy

THAT is hypocrisy.

They are all amateurs compared to slick Willy…

what sealed the fate on his guilt was glaring. He didn't even so much as try and defend himself. When in the hell has that ever happened?

oh yeah ..

Fuck O'really?
He never got a chance to defend himself. He was fired. No one asked him how he felt about it. He was fired when he was out of the country on vacation.
That is the thing with political correctness, it's always morally and otherwise wrong. Fucking spineless cowards bath in it... lol

Last edited:

Sickening hypocrisy

THAT is hypocrisy.

What?

monica-may-have-sucked-bill-clintons-dick-but-hillary-sucked-2881822.png
Slick Willy is the ultimate misogynist… The motherfucker raped and molested his way to the Whitehouse and back out… lol

Bill O'Reilly paid 13 million dollars in settlements and got fired for it.

Trump paid 23 million dollars in the Trump University settlement, and he's president.
It just tells you how bad the Clintons are... no one wanted the pieces of shit... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back