So after the two Sheriff officers are shot, Joe Biden wants to ban Assault Rifles and large cap magazines.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

It can not be more obvious than ever, from the race riots in the late 60's when the democrook party once again did their best to disarm blacks specifically, the decades of senseless murders in inner cities, and now bed wetters murdering innocent Americans and attacking people at restaurants. Leftists deliberately create chaos and violence, and then demand government disarm everyone who follows the law.

We can not let these pieces of shit win.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

Not only must we VOTE them out of office at the polls, but then we must take to arms to enforce our vote and our will against the DEMOCRATs.
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Said legislature needs to be dishonorably discharged in its entirety.
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
Biden and crew are full of illiterate DEMOCRAT party platform bullshit to justify infringing the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, that is, the right of each individual citizen to possess and carry Firearms WITHOUT ANY GOVERNMENT INFRINGEMENT WHATSOEVER.

It's the Constitution. Those who organize themselves in rebellion and insurrection against it are by law punishable by death for their high treason.

the organized militia "the National Guard" doesn't have a second amendment right
The unorganized Militia does and has no connection with the National Guard.

It can not be more obvious than ever, from the race riots in the late 60's when the democrook party once again did their best to disarm blacks specifically, the decades of senseless murders in inner cities, and now bed wetters murdering innocent Americans and attacking people at restaurants. Leftists deliberately create chaos and violence, and then demand government disarm everyone who follows the law.

quid pro joe needs a new puppeteer, CA already got bitch slapped for their attempted ban on HI CAP magazines. By the 9th circus no less.

So just the police and criminals have unlimited access to firearms ?

The ignorance of the anti-constitutionalist. Weapons of war are already highly regulated and require special licensing to own. Civilians can not legally purchase any of these weapons manufactured after 1986. This makes them rare and prohibitively expensive.
Biden is a fucking moron because the firearm used in the shooting is a handgun not a rifle. Never let a crisis go to waste.

The Shooting was done with a semi-auto handgun which are legal. The only reason both cops are alive is that it wasn't done by an AR. Of course, the AR would have been harder to conceal so it probably wouldn't have been so easy to get that close. But the shooter wouldn't need to get that close. I agree that the AR is a weapon of war but that has nothing to do with this shooting. You filthy rumpers will use anything to try and make points for your orange deity.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the two cops and their families and I thank God that they are going to be okay.

The ignorance of the anti-constitutionalist. Weapons of war are already highly regulated and require special licensing to own. Civilians can not legally purchase any of these weapons manufactured after 1986. This makes them rare and prohibitively expensive.
Biden is a fucking moron because the firearm used in the shooting is a handgun not a rifle. Never let a crisis go to waste.

You ignorant pieces of trash are trying to use the hardship of two cops being shot and their families to make a political point. You should be ashamed of yourselves but you won't be.

You ignorant pieces of trash are trying to use the hardship of two cops being shot and their families to make a political point. You should be ashamed of yourselves but you won't be.
I gave a response to Biden's ignorant use of a tragedy to make a political point. Funny how you don't have an issue with Biden.

I gave a response to Biden's ignorant use of a tragedy to make a political point. Funny how you don't have an issue with Biden.

I said a couple of years ago that if the Dems ran a ham sandwich against Rump I would vote for the Ham Sandwich. They took me to heart and are running a Ham Sandwich on Rye. My issues aren't with Biden. they are with Rump. And every day, he cements those issues even stronger.

It was BIDEN that used the shooting as a political tool. Now the opposing viewpoint cant oppose Biden's shameless use of a tragedy to push a political agenda because it would be using the shooting as a political tool?

How asinine.

It was BIDEN that used the shooting as a political tool. Now the opposing viewpoint cant oppose Biden's shameless use of a tragedy to push a political agenda because it would be using the shooting as a political tool?

How asinine.

He made a statement about the AR, not the shooting. And notice that the statement on the site that claimed it didn't say when that statement was made or even provide a link to it. I do know that Biden is against having the AR on the streets as am I but if he had made that tweet right after the shooting it would be all over the news instead of just on one site. Reason says that the "Quote" was from an earlier totally unrelated time. You severely sick people are just trying to use the shooting and heartache for your own political purposes.

because i'm sure the kid got his gun legally and making it harder would have prevented this.

I said a couple of years ago that if the Dems ran a ham sandwich against Rump I would vote for the Ham Sandwich. They took me to heart and are running a Ham Sandwich on Rye. My issues aren't with Biden. they are with Rump. And every day, he cements those issues even stronger.
but yet the activities of the left make you continue to support them?

which of trumps activities have upset you so much?
2 historic peace deals?
record employment for blacks?
lowering drug prices for us all
exposing the hate from the left (whoops. that would be you)

be specific, what has trump done you hate so much?

The Shooting was done with a semi-auto handgun which are legal. The only reason both cops are alive is that it wasn't done by an AR. Of course, the AR would have been harder to conceal so it probably wouldn't have been so easy to get that close. But the shooter wouldn't need to get that close. I agree that the AR is a weapon of war but that has nothing to do with this shooting. You filthy rumpers will use anything to try and make points for your orange deity.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the two cops and their families and I thank God that they are going to be okay.

Name one army that uses a semi-automatic AR-15 as it's battle rifle.

i've asked that a lot.

never get an answer, just anger and rage at questioning them.

The common use of the M-16/M-4 is in the semi setting in combat. The 3 shot burst is worthless and just wastes ammo just like the full auto does. It's a cardinal sin to run out of ammo in the middle of a firefight. You end up dead. That means, the AR and the M series are equally as deadly and the Mass Shootings have proven that many times already.

The common use of the M-16/M-4 is in the semi setting in combat. The 3 shot burst is worthless and just wastes ammo just like the full auto does. It's a cardinal sin to run out of ammo in the middle of a firefight. You end up dead. That means, the AR and the M series are equally as deadly and the Mass Shootings have proven that many times already.
yet it does not answer the question.

name an army using the AR15.

the argument wasn't how similar the guns are, but who is using the AR in war.

The unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

Forum List

Back