So 2 battle ships reverse course with their tails between their legs thanks to biden

Mind your business biden or we'll kick your %%%.
Being over run to south of us and drug cartels invading the country and he picks a fight in eastern europe
Then while stooge biden embarrassed the country stooge harris says what an embarrassment america is.

Amazing that we have battle-ships(sic) still active in the navy..

They are essential to prepare for any amphibious landing.
They will always be useful for that.
Air power is never as good since carriers are much more expensive and vulnerable.

Being over run to south of us and drug cartels invading the country and he picks a fight in eastern europe
Then while stooge biden embarrassed the country stooge harris says what an embarrassment america is.

Air power is never as good since carriers are much more expensive and vulnerable.
We don't have any active WWII type battleships in service. I understand that all ships made for battle could be considered battleships in a sense but they each have their own nomenclature that identifies them...

World despots are giddy with the prospect of humiliating the weak dementia riddled old fool and therefore America.

Don't be silly. Trump was a laughingstock worldwide.
Your idols in the media lied to you. The entire world is laughing at the dementia riddled old fool you cheated for.
I live in Europe and I can tell you that it is true.

Where in Europe?

We don't have any active WWII type battleships in service. I understand that all ships made for battle could be considered battleships in a sense but they each have their own nomenclature that identifies them...

That is good to hear because we likely should not be doing amphibious landings any more.
Likely smaller ships could be used as artillery.
Big ships likely are too easily destroyed by missiles.

World despots are giddy with the prospect of humiliating the weak dementia riddled old fool and therefore America.

Your idols in the media lied to you. The entire world is laughing at the dementia riddled old fool you cheated for.

Where in Europe?
Ireland.

Where in Europe?
Ireland.

And you admire Trump?

Why Biden’s victory may be a diplomatic coup for Ireland ...

Author: Stephen Rae
Nov 11, 2020 · In government circles, there was barely contained joy. Biden, the most Irish of U.S. presidents since John F. Kennedy, is a regular visitor to the island and likes to extoll his Irish roots, writing in 2016 that Ireland “will be written on my soul.” Biden spoke

US ships were deterred from possible warfare in the Black Sea because they are vulnirable targets in that arena. Removing them means the main vulnerable target is a Russian target. Lets see if any of our Biden bashers can name the Russian weak spot in the Black Sea.

Legally russia has committed and act of war by denying access to the Black Sea

Biden has been directly challenged by putin

There's no end to this humiliation:

embarrassment.png

Apparently the stuttering fuck was promised he could lick the windows from 10 to 10:30 and then eat crayons before nap time.... meanwhile the leaders of the 3rd largest economy in the world are left outside with the help.

The entire planet is laughing and pointing at these feckless, dumb animals.

Lets see if any of our Biden bashers can name the Russian weak spot in the Black Sea

i cant read your mind so I cant guess what you are referring to

and I am not bashing biden

Lets see if any of our Biden bashers can name the Russian weak spot in the Black Sea

You know nothing of the military situation in Ukraine and the Black Sea. Biden sent Putin a message, but it wasn't the one you rhink.

You know nothing of the military situation in Ukraine and the Black Sea. Biden sent Putin a message, but it wasn't the one you rhink.
I dont know what bidens message was

but the whole world knows what putin told biden:

Fuck off and stay out of the Black Sea

thats an act of war, BTW

Perhaps someone can explain how US ships could be defended from annihilation in the black sea. Perhaps looking at a map would be useful.
you avoid wars and annihiliation of your ships and people---by having the biggest strongest military to deter attacks and wars. With biden at the helm, our enemies see weakness and will exploit it. Because biden is a weak corrupt leader---all sorts of attacks are coming to test our military and resolve---lots of innocent people and service member will die because of Biden and his corrupt communist racist crew.

I dont know what bidens message was
Biden was clearing the zone for the follow-up attack on a vulnerable Russian target Russia could not afford to lose. Ukraine has a legal right to prevent Russian troops and military supplies from entering Ukraine.

Perhaps someone can explain how US ships could be defended from annihilation in the black sea. Perhaps looking at a map would be useful.
Pretty sure that isn't the point. Just like his former boss, the Tan Messiah, he runs his mouth then backs down. There can be real and VERY dangerous repercussions from appearing that weak. Miscalculations can lead to unwanted escalations and after one side pushes too hard, the whole world can go up in flames. Putin IMMEDIATELY closed the gate and now there will be no interference as he goes about reclaiming another old republic for the new USSR he dreams of.
I expect Xi to make a move, as well.
You ready to go to war with Russia?

Pretty sure that isn't the point. Just like his former boss, the Tan Messiah, he runs his mouth then backs down. There can be real and VERY dangerous repercussions from appearing that weak. Miscalculations can lead to unwanted escalations and after one side pushes too hard, the whole world can go up in flames. Putin IMMEDIATELY closed the gate and now there will be no interference as he goes about reclaiming another old republic for the new USSR he dreams of.

If the current invalid in chief keeps screwing off, he may get a war with russia. Putin won't mess around with our invalid.

If the current invalid in chief keeps screwing off, he may get a war with russia. Putin won't mess around with our invalid.
WTF are you babbling about?

Biden's message: Say BOO and I will shit my depends.

Forum List

Back