Snowing on a Saturday is so got damm annoying because it a 99% chance you wont be off on Monday

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
All that shit will be cleaned up tomorrow on a sunday just in time for Monday morning. If it snowed on Sunday atleast it would be a good chance that if you work in govt that its a 2 hour delay or office closed. I dont want to see no fucking snow storm on a Saturday at all

We were promised by the gods of climate change (national weather service) 7" of snow and all I have is about a half inch of sleet slush and 1.5" of rain....Never saw the first snowflake.

I mean here I am with the snowblower and four-wheeler w/plow all positioned and ready to go with nothing to do.

I demand redress!

Here in MN we have a dusting. Grass still sticking thru the snow. not really good chance to get more in the next week and a half. Cue happy dance

Here in MN we have a dusting. Grass still sticking thru the snow. not really good chance to get more in the next week and a half. Cue happy dance

We had a trace in SE South Dakota this morning but it was melted enough that I was able to drive to the store, and I'll be able to go to church this evening. I think we're going to get a measurable amount come Monday.

we havent had snow here in Philly since 2021

Forum List

Back