Snowflake Knocks Off Wrong MAGA Hat

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What’s even funnier is the snowflake has a 20oz soda.

upload_2020-2-12_19-55-4.jpeg

Twitter

I love how the little snowflake acted like he was surprised when the fists started flying.
Whata ya wanna bet his hat knocking off days are over unless it's a chick?

It’s unreal he felt he had the right to knock the guys hat off. The ahole got off easy.

I seen this posted twice on here in the past 24 hours this video was taken three years ago

I love how the little snowflake acted like he was surprised when the fists started flying.

Trump supporter Ass holes are usually surprised when people stand up to them.

How do you know hes a Trump supporter? He isnt wearing any Trump related clothing and he doesnt mention Trump or his political party. Why are you making up lies? That question is obviously rhetorical. We already know you make up lies because you cant actually find real situations of racist Trump supporters.

How do you know hes a Trump supporter? He isnt wearing any Trump related clothing and he doesnt mention Trump or his political party. Why are you making up lies? That question is obviously rhetorical. We already know you make up lies because you cant actually find real situations of racist Trump supporters.

Him calling the black guy a nagger at the first of the video is a pretty good indication.

Him calling the black guy a nagger at the first of the video is a pretty good indication.

That word was invented by Democrats. Also, when are you going to provide proof that this guy is a Trump supporter, as you claimed he was?

Forum List

Back