Snow???

Originally posted by jon_forward
65 tomorrow and friday....BIG 70 SATURDAY...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope you get a HUGE rain fall!!!! cram that 70 weather up your butt!:D

Still a light flurry going on outside now - steps have some more snow on them too! I have had enough!!!! and to think, more on the way! :(

Originally posted by janeeng
I hope you get a HUGE rain fall!!!! cram that 70 weather up your butt!:D

Still a light flurry going on outside now - steps have some more snow on them too! I have had enough!!!! and to think, more on the way! :(
our melted already...lol

It is so damn hot here , I saw a women sunning herself dressed in a green bikini and a leprechaun hat downtown today.

It's so hot here a leprechaun burst into flames and ran down the street with his weiner chopped off.

Nah, my problem was just that I couldn't pry your mother's hands off of it for long enough to zip up and get out so the next guy could have a turn.

MESS WITH THE BEST AND GO DOWN WITH THE REST, SON!!!!:finger3:

Originally posted by Dan
Nah, my problem was just that I couldn't pry your mother's hands off of it for long enough to zip up and get out so the next guy could have a turn.

MESS WITH THE BEST AND GO DOWN WITH THE REST, SON!!!!:finger3:
a turn with your dick?!?!?!

fag!!!!!

Mmm-hmm, change the subject. Johnney, didn't you ever wonder why you had 15 new uncles a day coming over to your house?

not really, they allsaid they were coming over to see you, figured your a hell of a guy to have so many like you

I'll admit it, some of the positions me and your mom got into did garner an audience just to appreciate them.

yeah? so you liked the strap on she used on you then?

may i refer to this

:laugh:

Looks like you 2 homo's had yourselves some real fun here last night!!!!

You guys must have jinxed it - more snow on the way, and could be more than the other day!

:finger:

Hey you guys,
Could you send some of that snow down here ? It is 8:30 in the morning and it's already 68 degrees heading for a high of 82 today . I'm already tired of the heat , it sucks . . . whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hehe

Forum List

Back