Snow Is a Thing of the Past

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-9-18_13-20-32.jpeg

Summer snow in Sierra; high winds damage plane near Reno

So saying this years Hurricane is being caused by Man Made Climate Change is not cherry picking WEATHER events? That is all the anti American Left does. That is all they have. Weather, not climate. Morons, and communists.

Actually, no one with a brain would do that. Some hurricanes may be strengthened a notch by warmer water, their fuel,
but not so much anything else. Idiot Billy Bob started another thread on this same two day cold wave below. All the regulars here, including Billy know this is dishonest.

Actually, no one with a brain would do that. Some hurricanes may be strengthened a notch by warmer water, their fuel,
but not so much anything else. Idiot Billy Bob started another thread on this same two day cold wave below. All the regulars here, including Billy know this is dishonest.

Funny how the biggest idiots on this forum always start every post about how stupid someone else is.

Duh Frank yes, Vegas is the SAME region mini cold wave as Reno obviously, You get the booby prize for being third.. or 4th.

Dishonesty is saying CO2 is as high now as it was 12,000 years ago because of mankind when most of understand Fred Flinstone didn’t have a fossil fuel SUV.

upload_2019-9-18_16-28-25.gif

So is snow a thing of the past or not?

No. So why are you saying it is? After all, you're the only one saying such a thing.

I hope you don't lie like a rug and say we said it, but I'm not holding out much hope. It looks like this is going to be another thread demonstrating the pathological dishonesty of denier cutlists.

another low IQ and dishonest asshole with cherry picked one or two day Weather, not Climate. it'll be in the 80s next week and much warmer all other days too.

Reno, NV 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com
So is snow a thing of the past or not?
Idiotic straw man. No one said snow is a thing of the past. you people can't get any more moronic. 100% troll thread. The usual.

You can kiss my ass, ignoramus.

upload_2019-9-18_19-21-9.png

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past

You can kiss my ass, ignoramus

I laugh so hard when I trigger you. I can always count on you to be a piss-gargling cult rube, and you never disappoint.

Notice your source is just a headline made up by some editor? Nobody in the article makes the claim. No scientist made that claim that snow is a thing of the past.

You're peddling a fraud. That's not disputable.

Do you have any regrets over pushing a fraud? Of course you don't. Your particular fraud here has been pointed out to you before. You're well aware that you're pushing a fraud, but you do it anyways.

So, the point of this thread, as it is in so many threads, is that most deniers are pathologically dishonest.

another low IQ and dishonest asshole with cherry picked one or two day Weather, not Climate. it'll be in the 80s next week and much warmer all other days too.

Reno, NV 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com
Yeah when it snows its not climate change its just the weather !
When its to hot out ,or theirs a hurricane approaching, or a never ending drought in California THATS MAN made global warming!

SCIENCE !!!!!
The only solution is to tax beef , eat bugs, ban plastic straws ...and oil

Forum List

Back