Snorting Coke...

I haven't done ecstasy in a long time.

I remember it being one hell of a high though. Pop an E, and get down with your lady. Man, those were fun times.

I don't hear much about coke anymore. Most people these days are hooked on roxicet pills.

Coke is still popular. ;)
If you have alcohol, coke will always be popular.

I never did E, I was always afraid I would drink too much water. :lol:
Of course I did Acid, and shroom, but no E.

Aww man girl, you're missing out!!

You'll never experience a better high, I promise.

You don't really drink that much water, though. You're supposed to keep yourself hydrated adequately because it tends to dehydrate you, but that's really meant more for the crazy ravers.

I wasn't a raver, I hate that scene.

I was never a raver.
And the stupid part is I have done a little Molly, which is E pretty much. I didn't do a full dose though.:eusa_shhh:
Don't every say yes if someone asks you, " You want to meet my friend, Molly?"

I was never a raver.
Know several ravers, are fun people, but I don't like the scene, either.

And the stupid part is I have done a little Molly, which is E pretty much. I didn't do a full dose though.:eusa_shhh:
Don't follow if someone tells you "Come back here and meet my friend Dorothy."

Coke is still popular. ;)
If you have alcohol, coke will always be popular.

I never did E, I was always afraid I would drink too much water. :lol:
Of course I did Acid, and shroom, but no E.

You don't really drink that much water, though. You're supposed to keep yourself hydrated adequately because it tends to dehydrate you, but that's really meant more for the crazy ravers.

I was never a raver.

I don't know the molly thing. Never heard that one.

I was never a raver.
And the stupid part is I have done a little Molly, which is E pretty much. I didn't do a full dose though.:eusa shhh:

Molly Is powder MDMA It causes intense euphoria and passion between the stimulant and psychedelic effects. ecstasy

Last edited:
I was never a raver.
And the stupid part is I have done a little Molly, which is E pretty much. I didn't do a full dose though.:eusa shhh:

Molly Is powder MDMA It causes intense euphoria and passion between the stimulant and psychedelic effects. ecstasy

Ah, you learn something new everyday.

I was never a raver.

I didn't know about until I went a concert at The Gorge, and some hippie asked me that. I was drunk and stoned, so of course I replied, " Sure, I will meet Molly."
I don't do well with those type of drugs. The first time I did shrooms I freaked out, and thought the FBI was after me.

Forum List

Back