SNL In Their Rush To Carry Biden's Water Claims Trump Is Losing It.....And Screw Up Royally

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
SNL tried to make Trump look like an idiot, but instead made themselves look like idiots claiming that Trump was a stuttering fool making up words.

Turns out the joke's on SNL

Well, dummy. Maybe you should learn to Google before you make a fool of yourself in front of a national audience.
Course, I'm sure not many are watching this crap anymore anyway.

LINKS

GE7mRiKX0AAfzTr.jpg

SNL tried to make Trump look like an idiot, but instead made themselves look like idiots claiming that Trump was a stuttering fool making up words.

Turns out the joke's on SNL

Well, dummy. Maybe you should learn to Google before you make a fool of yourself in front of a national audience.
Course, I'm sure not many are watching this crap anymore anyway.

LINKS

Trump made up new word? Hah Hah Ha!

I'm guessing the 9-year olds that stuttering fuck molests could probably figure out what 'de-banks' means... hmm? I'm old enough to remember when those same inbred pedophiles didn't know "bigly" was a word... :laughing0301:

But more importantly, since nobody saw that idiotic effort.... did it really happen?

Sometimes their stammering puddle of piss is inspirational.... not this time. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back