Snl has black only auditions

No, they are race designations. Now if you want to skip that and just say we're all human, I'm good with that. I was taught however, that blacks in India were not Negroid, but actually Caucasian. This is way we shouldn't be so caught up on color. Besides, today, with all the integration between the races, who the heck cares?

You thought I was gonna pick the woman, didn't you?

Your beleif in race designations are based on what some European guy with an agenda came up with long ago. From what I recall or can find no Black person was asked to contribute in this decision. Think about this way. Where is Negro located at as opposed to the Caucasus mountains and Mongolia? Its ok if you want to maintain the same mindset but as a intelligent person I don't let people define what I am. i reserve that right for myself. Everyone that gets uncomfortable with this usually says "who cares" after I point this out. I usually say..."well you do" because you were talking about it or debating with me about it. I really didn't care who you picked. The point was that technically these people are not considered African even though their ancestors came from Africa and you could drop them in Africa and no one would know the difference unless they told you. Now how does that make sense...at all?

I think the man you chose has Negroid blood and I can tell the difference between them. Just as I can tell the difference between the Japanese people and the Okinawan people. I've hosted both, there are slight differences in their physical characteristics. Now, does that mean I can tell the difference between all Okinawan people and all Japanese people? No! Why? Because some people from Japan have integrated with some of the Okinawan people and vice a versa.

I find race interesting because there are physical differences. I want to know why. Why are blacks black? Why do Japanese and Chinese people have slanted eyes? Why is my skin so fair? Why do I show my age more than my Japanese friends. Why are black Indians Caucasian and why are black Africans Negroid? What made the different facial characteristics?

I just happen to be interested in different cultures and different peoples. Met a man from the Congo recently and bored him with all my questions about his people and culture.

Another very interesting thing is the rocks in Mexico that have the human faces carved on them. Those are Negroid features. To me this means that people from Africa traveled to Mexico thousands of years before the Europeans, or at least the Europeans we know about.

That's why I call BS on the racial designations. That guy is Melanesian and genetically he is furthest away from supposedly Negroid/Sub-Saharan. He is considered Australoid and descended from Aborigines...who were the first out of Africa. You would be surprised how many Black groups are located around the world that no one calls Black. You never see them on TV but they are there in almost every country. Most of them are indigenous.

The rocks in Mexico are call the Olmec heads and lots of them indeed look African. Some of them even have braids. The Smithsonian knew about them when they were first discovered but did not let anyone know about it for years. The excuse for them looking "Negroid" is that they sat in the mud too long or they were really statues of dwarves, anything to keep from calling them Black.

Your beleif in race designations are based on what some European guy with an agenda came up with long ago. From what I recall or can find no Black person was asked to contribute in this decision. Think about this way. Where is Negro located at as opposed to the Caucasus mountains and Mongolia? Its ok if you want to maintain the same mindset but as a intelligent person I don't let people define what I am. i reserve that right for myself. Everyone that gets uncomfortable with this usually says "who cares" after I point this out. I usually say..."well you do" because you were talking about it or debating with me about it. I really didn't care who you picked. The point was that technically these people are not considered African even though their ancestors came from Africa and you could drop them in Africa and no one would know the difference unless they told you. Now how does that make sense...at all?

I think the man you chose has Negroid blood and I can tell the difference between them. Just as I can tell the difference between the Japanese people and the Okinawan people. I've hosted both, there are slight differences in their physical characteristics. Now, does that mean I can tell the difference between all Okinawan people and all Japanese people? No! Why? Because some people from Japan have integrated with some of the Okinawan people and vice a versa.

I find race interesting because there are physical differences. I want to know why. Why are blacks black? Why do Japanese and Chinese people have slanted eyes? Why is my skin so fair? Why do I show my age more than my Japanese friends. Why are black Indians Caucasian and why are black Africans Negroid? What made the different facial characteristics?

I just happen to be interested in different cultures and different peoples. Met a man from the Congo recently and bored him with all my questions about his people and culture.

Another very interesting thing is the rocks in Mexico that have the human faces carved on them. Those are Negroid features. To me this means that people from Africa traveled to Mexico thousands of years before the Europeans, or at least the Europeans we know about.

That's why I call BS on the racial designations. That guy is Melanesian and genetically he is furthest away from supposedly Negroid/Sub-Saharan. He is considered Australoid and descended from Aborigines...who were the first out of Africa. You would be surprised how many Black groups are located around the world that no one calls Black. You never see them on TV but they are there in almost every country. Most of them are indigenous.

The rocks in Mexico are call the Olmec heads and lots of them indeed look African. Some of them even have braids. The Smithsonian knew about them when they were first discovered but did not let anyone know about it for years. The excuse for them looking "Negroid" is that they sat in the mud too long or they were really statues of dwarves, anything to keep from calling them Black.

Just a small flaw in your reasoning. If those rocks didn't have Negroid features, you wouldn't know they were black.

Just a small flaw in your reasoning. If those rocks didn't have Negroid features, you wouldn't know they were black.

That is not really true. What people call classical Negroid features don't exist in all Black Africans. We can and do look like every other race which makes sense when you think about it.

This is one of the Olmec heads that look like a Buddha. Note the curly hair

KIggY7o.jpg

This guy is a mix between Black and Chinese and he was the first person I thought of when i saw the head above.

Tyson_Beckford_3_382672.jpg

That is not really true. What people call classical Negroid features don't exist in all Black Africans. We can and do look like every other race which makes sense when you think about it.

KIggY7o.jpg

This guy is a mix between Black and Chinese and he was the first person I thought of when i saw the head above.

The head I saw, was not the one you have, and it didn't have hair on it, at least I don't think it did. It was at the Anthropological Museum in Mexico City. It has been many years since I was there. I just remember that when I first saw it, I kept wondering how blacks got to Mexico so long ago.

KIggY7o.jpg

The head I saw, was not the one you have, and it didn't have hair on it, at least I don't think it did. It was at the Anthropological Museum in Mexico City. It has been many years since I was there. I just remember that when I first saw it, I kept wondering how blacks got to Mexico so long ago.

That head I showed was one somebody pointed out to me saying it did not look "Negroid". The guy in the photo I have actually met before so thats why he came to mind when I saw it. So of course my reaction was to show them a picture of him. The other heads definitely look like what people take as typical African. Some scholars believe that West Africans and Egyptians sailed over to South America. There is a ton of evidence but again certain people deny it could have happened. If you look at a world map you can see that if you throw a stick in the Atlantic Ocean (formerly known as the Ethiopian ocean) it would float to South America by itself. Yet somehow even though someone proved it could be done people say no way. Just an example of how crazy people get with denial.

KIggY7o.jpg

That head I showed was one somebody pointed out to me saying it did not look "Negroid". The guy in the photo I have actually met before so thats why he came to mind when I saw it. So of course my reaction was to show them a picture of him. The other heads definitely look like what people take as typical African. Some scholars believe that West Africans and Egyptians sailed over to South America. There is a ton of evidence but again certain people deny it could have happened. If you look at a world map you can see that if you throw a stick in the Atlantic Ocean (formerly known as the Ethiopian ocean) it would float to South America by itself. Yet somehow even though someone proved it could be done people say no way. Just an example of how crazy people get with denial.

I'm sure there was trade between Africa and Mexico or South America possibly thousands of years ago. I hosted a student from Kenya once and when I made refried beans, she said that it was one of their food staples too. Also, chocolate, it comes from Africa and it comes from South America, I don't think that happened by accident. I would like to know more about history. I don't think we have anything close to the whole picture and I do agree that our country concentrated on European History and not World History. Of course, there is a lot of European History and it's extreamly interesting.

Then again, if there was trade thousands of years ago between Africa and Mexico, what happened to stop it? So many interesting questions.

Mistaken. :lol: Kush has been around long before kemet.

nubia is older than egypt

There is also proof there were actually other empires before either Kush or Kemet in the Sahara before it turned into a desert.

You said kush, not nubia. Words have meaning.

I am surprised in order to support your position you posted a link to what is obviously a compromised afro-centric website "RaceandHistory.com". I have no doubt that some of the information here is factual, but like palistinian and zionist websites I take all with a grain of salt. Once a news website starts from a position of having an agenda, everythinhg must be checked.

Are you negroid?

Thats correct. Words do have meaning. Nubia means gold. Kush is the empire. Nubians, Ethiopians inhabited Kush. Why would you be surprised to see me post a Afrocentric site as opposed to a Eurocentric one? I take them both with a grain of salt but since the Eurocentric ones lie way more I tend to trust the Afrocentric ones while disregarding some of the things I cant yet wrap my mind around.

No I am not Negroid. I am a Black African.

:lol: You're a gay boy with red hair, freckles, and every MJ video ever produced. I doubt you're allowed outside your house without a tether.

Let me say it. Only four black women on the show in 38 years. Why? Because they have no talent? Of course, most right wingers don't think blacks have any worth at all. Or gays. Or Muslims. Or.....well.....you know.

Let me say it. Only four black women on the show in 38 years. Why? Because they have no talent? Of course, most right wingers don't think blacks have any worth at all. Or gays. Or Muslims. Or.....well.....you know.

Locally, last year, our live theater was going to do a production of "Smokey Joe". This is a play with all black actors. 3 of the actors dropped out and we couldn't find enough African Americans to replace them so the show was revamped and called "Rock and Soul" and had both blacks and whites in it. So, it is possible they didn't find enough female black comediennes. Not necessarily because they have no talent, but maybe they just don't go into that field. Or maybe they didn't want to do the show? I have a hard time in this day and age believing that anyone was denied a part on SNL because they were black.

There isn't enough Black representation on Television. We need more Blacks in the spotlight.

No, they are race designations. Now if you want to skip that and just say we're all human, I'm good with that. I was taught however, that blacks in India were not Negroid, but actually Caucasian. This is way we shouldn't be so caught up on color. Besides, today, with all the integration between the races, who the heck cares?

You thought I was gonna pick the woman, didn't you?

It always seem to be some confusion about the first civilization The Olmecs. Blacks are native to the planet not Africa. Blacks are found in every society all over the world.

KIggY7o.jpg

I'm sure there was trade between Africa and Mexico or South America possibly thousands of years ago. I hosted a student from Kenya once and when I made refried beans, she said that it was one of their food staples too. Also, chocolate, it comes from Africa and it comes from South America, I don't think that happened by accident. I would like to know more about history. I don't think we have anything close to the whole picture and I do agree that our country concentrated on European History and not World History. Of course, there is a lot of European History and it's extreamly interesting.

Then again, if there was trade thousands of years ago between Africa and Mexico, what happened to stop it? So many interesting questions.
Civilization started in Mexico but the olmecs spread all over the world . Blacks are native to the planet. Not Africa.

Forum List

Back