Smollett Hoax...how much worse it could have been...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Jussie Smollett and his hired partners may have been stupid criminals, but, as actors, they understand political theater, and how to manipulate the media and media veiwers. They had just received a master course from the media's abhorrent coverage of the Covington Kids video.

Let's set aside the slim possibility that Smollett did not orchestrate this hoax.

Watch this video @ 2:00...

Smollett says he was extremely disappointed the incident wasn't caught on video. I believe him. Unfortunately for him [and fortunately for the rest of us] the camera was facing north, away from the staged encounter with the Nigerian brothers. If Smollet orchestrated the hoax attack...he picked that spot...knowing there was a camera there. His accomplices are quoted as saying they rehearsed the attack:

In reality, according to police, the Osundairo brothers and Smollett rehearsed the attack days prior. During the actual attack, one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled slurs at Smollett, CBS Chicago reports.

Chicago police believe Jussie Smollett staged his attack: Report

I think we are going to learn that Smollet and his fellow actor partners actual intended for the attack to be captured on that CCTV camera... that they had choreographed the "fight", and that Smollet had cast himself the heroic defender, battling against the "racist, homophobic enemy" that he himself created...and not only expected that video to verify his story, but propel him to stratospheric heights of popularity portrayed as a champion of the left, bravely fighting off two minions of "orange man bad". Actors doing what they do... acting.

It was only by luck that the three misidentified the direction the camera lens was facing. Imagine the leftwing response to such a video. It would have been Covington Kids all over again. It would have played in millions of screens, millions of times before the truth came out (if it ever would have at that point) and the damage would have been done... again...

To wrap up, the moral of the story is, believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see... especially where the MSM is concerned.

Last edited:
It could have been much worse, considering that people like Smollet want to start a race war

Between Northam, Fairfax, Waters and Smolett, Black History Month has been pretty much a bust this year.

Leftards here certainly got chumped...they have been avoiding the subject. LOL!

Avoiding? Nope. I can't defend him because I don't know if the event was real or not, and I don't see much need to condemn him other than to say if it's all a hoax he and any accomplices he might have had should be punished as the law allows. Lots of people do goofy stuff. Another one would be no surprise.

He paid his two buddies at the gym to stage the whole thing. He may be indicted for the hoax and I hope he is. This guy is a leftist pawn and needs to be prosecuted for his crime.

Avoiding? Nope. I can't defend him because I don't know if the event was real or not, and I don't see much need to condemn him other than to say if it's all a hoax he and any accomplices he might have had should be punished as the law allows. Lots of people do goofy stuff. Another one would be no surprise.
The police have the masks and the receipt for the rope and bleach that was used in the staged attempt to smear Trump supporters.

It was definitely a hoax, no "if" about it. Anyone who didn't know that right away is a naive simpleton.

The true tragedy of this is that it gives hateful rightwing bigots license to question and cast doubt on legitimate, actual acts of violence against gay and transgender Americans, undermining efforts to stop such violence.

The true tragedy of this is that it gives hateful rightwing bigots license to question and cast doubt on legitimate, actual acts of violence against gay and transgender Americans, undermining efforts to stop such violence.
Then perhaps the Dummie shouldn’t have faked an attack!

The police have the masks and the receipt for the rope and bleach that was used in the staged attempt to smear Trump supporters.

It was definitely a hoax, no "if" about it. Anyone who didn't know that right away is a naive simpleton.

It could be a hoax, but I;ll wait until I see a credible source.

I think we are going to learn that Smollet and his fellow actor partners actual intended for the attack to be captured on that CCTV camera... that they had choreographed the "fight", and that Smollet had cast himself the heroic defender, battling against the "racist, homophobic enemy" that he himself created...and not only expected that video to verify his story, but propel him to stratospheric heights of popularity portrayed as a champion of the left, bravely fighting off two minions of "orange man bad". Actors doing what they do... acting.

Okay, but if you were going to do that, wouldn't it been better to hire two white dudes with actual MAGA hats?

again, I'm just glad the CPD did it's job in this case. Given how corrupt the CPD is, they probably would have followed their usual modus operendi of ignoring it or framing some poor schlub.

If he faked this, he deserves to be fired and suffer legal consequences. Period.

All thanks to lying garbage like you.

Forum List

Back