Smartmatic $2.7 billion lawsuit next for Fox News

Augustine_

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2019
Nunya
They are asking for more than Dominion asked for. It should be a cakewalk, especially after the Dominion settlement.

A Smartmatic spokesman said in a statement after the Dominion settlement: “Dominion’s litigation exposed some of the misconduct and damage caused by Fox’s disinformation campaign. Smartmatic will expose the rest.”

The case won't be in Delaware, the worst place as the trial judges are corrupt as heck.

Alan Dershowitz said earlier today he'd instead try a case in China than in Delaware.

Unfortunately, regardless the outcome of the lawsuits, Fox will continue its misinformation campaign of lies and misconduct, continue its war on democracy, facts, and the truth, defended and supported by those on the dishonest right.

Happy Clapping GIF by Originals - Find & Share on GIPHY

Unfortunately, regardless the outcome of the lawsuits, Fox will continue its misinformation campaign of lies and misconduct, continue its war on democracy, facts, and the truth, defended and supported by those on the dishonest right.
The old media, including Fox, are quickly losing viewers as the years move on. This will speed up Fox's demise :thup:

The case won't be in Delaware, the worst place as the trial judges are corrupt as heck.

Alan Dershowitz said earlier today he'd instead try a case in China than in Delaware.
Lol. Today's retarded right. 3/4 of billion out of the lie machines pockets and the retarded right is still full of shit. Hilarious 😂

Lol. Today's retarded right. 3/4 of billion out of the lie machines pockets and the retarded right is still full of shit. Hilarious 😂 I have 3/4 of a billion reasons to laugh at you right now. Soon to have over a billion reasons to laugh when the next company gets through with fox. What a loser!

They are asking for more than Dominion asked for. It should be a cakewalk, especially after the Dominion settlement.

A Smartmatic spokesman said in a statement after the Dominion settlement: “Dominion’s litigation exposed some of the misconduct and damage caused by Fox’s disinformation campaign. Smartmatic will expose the rest.”

And let's not forget Dominion is suing some other bad players too.

Lol. Today's retarded right. 3/4 of billion out of the lie machines pockets and the retarded right is still full of shit. Hilarious 😂
I would have preferred seeing Hannity and company being forced to say under oath that they don't believe a single word they ever say to an audience they have nothing but contempt for, but I can't fault Dominion for taking the money and sailing into the sunset. Maybe it will happen with Smartmatic.

I would have preferred seeing Hannity and company being forced to say under oath that they don't believe a single word they ever say to an audience they have nothing but contempt for, but I can't fault Dominion for taking the money and sailing into the sunset. Maybe it will happen with Smartmatic.
Oh. Don't forget Newsmax and OAN out there to be dealt with yet also. Doubt they have the money to absorb the lawsuits. They will be out of business. Another company to take a swing at fox yet. This shit ain't even close to over. Billions of laughs coming our way.

The irony of a voting machine company called Dominion surely blew right over you retarded head.
Lol what blew right over your head isbthe three quarters of a billion laughs we are having. Another company going at fox there is a billion more laughs coming away. Then there is Newsmax and OAN to bankrupt also. The retarded right getting laughed at and smoked from every direction. Hilarious 😂

Oh. Don't forget Newsmax and OAN out there to be dealt with yet also. Doubt they have the money to absorb the lawsuits. They will be out of business. Another company to take a swing at fox yet. This shit ain't even close to over. Billions of laughs coming our way.
Shoot I thought those were dropped after Newsmax and OAN groveled and begged for forgiveness from them but I guess not. Turns out that was a different election-denier lawsuit. Sucks for them :laugh:

Lol what blew right over your head isbthe three quarters of a billion laughs we are having. Another company going at fox there is a billion more laughs coming away. Then there is Newsmax and OAN to bankrupt also. The retarded right getting laughed at and smoked from every direction. Hilarious 😂
Oh it's called insurance dummy. What happened to being for the little guy? I thought you people were for free speech? It seems you want to censor and genocide all you disagree with?

Oh it's called insurance dummy. What happened to being for the little guy? I thought you people were for free speech? It seems you want to censor and genocide all you disagree with?
Lol, spout bull all ya want I have 3/4 of a billion reasons to laugh at your bull. That you can not change. Newsmax and OAN are next. Ya lie and cause damages ya pay. Billions of laugh s coming our way.

Lol, spout bull all ya want I have 3/4 of a billion reasons to laugh at your bull. That you can not change. Newsmax and OAN are next. Ya lie and cause damages ya pay. Billions of laugh s coming our way.
Little leftist fag Marxist idiot satanic loser you will not win

Little leftist fag Marxist idiot satanic loser you will not win
Lol, look at the retard get triggered. Good stuff! Hilarious. The ducking lying right getting hammered for billions upon billions for their lies. You getting triggered like the little bitch you are. Hundreds upon hundreds of convictions of traitorous retards in jail over Jan 6th. The fat ducking conman getting blasted by every court in the nation. Lol ya see the fat conman financial disclosures he submitted? Good stuff the ducker ain't no billionaire. Owes more than he is worth. Life is good and you are a loser! Lol,lol,lol 😂. Hurry ,hurry, hurry come see the retard get triggered. A curiosity for one and all. Hurry, hurry, hurry come see the loser lose.

How many cases did Dersch try in China????

And let's not forget Dominion is suing some other bad players too.

The Murdochs and the entire F0X Board of Directors are being sued by one of the shareholders for breach of their fiduciary duty to the shareholders in allowing the on air talent to slander Dominion, and knowingly endangering the value of the shares, which just lost $757.5 billion in value today.

Forum List

Back