Smart Move, Bibi

Yeah, pretty despicable that Israel had advance notice of the assassination, but our own Congressional leaders in the House and Senate?

I trust them more than I trust Congress ... anyone with an IQ larger than his hat size would.
Spoken like a true Trumper. I suppose you trust this guy more than Congress as well:

upload_2020-1-7_7-49-55.jpeg

Yeah, pretty despicable that Israel had advance notice of the assassination, but our own Congressional leaders in the House and Senate?

I trust them more than I trust Congress ... anyone with an IQ larger than his hat size would.
Spoken like a true Trumper. I suppose you trust this guy more than Congress as well:

View attachment 298833

How can someone who spends so much time shirtless be so pale?

View attachment 298833

The Russian sun is not conducive to a good tan, I presume. However, it is telling you avoid my question whether you trust Putin more than Congress:

And if Israel said it will send forces to aid America, you would say, "See that! We knew all along Israel was involved with this!" So they're damned if they do, and damned if they don't!
The lying Israeli's should try honesty for a change.

Everyone knows the Zionists are behind America's aggressive war mongering stance towards Iran. ... :cool:

View attachment 298833

The Russian sun is not conducive to a good tan, I presume. However, it is telling you avoid my question whether you trust Putin more than Congress:

False dichotomy. The Russian President has zero influence on any part of my life. So, I have no reason to put trust in him.

Congress, on the other hand, feels compelled to force itself into every orifice on the body politic ... without lube or consent on my part.

Typical backstabbing Israeli jews. ... :cool:

They have been pushing America to fight a war with Iran for years.

Now that it's about to happen, the zionist jews throw up their hands and say we are not involved.
And you voted for it

It isn't really that simple.

The clandestine powers controlling the state will have war no matter who you vote for.
There was a nuke deal and no rockets being fired at American troops by Iran before the yokel crowd put Trump in office.
Like the deal where Iran siphoned the monies to Hamas, Hezbollah and rebels in Yemen. Some peace. You’re so uneducated.

Last edited:
Not necessarily uneducated, just mind-locked by partisan beliefs.

We're seeing there is absolutely nothing these people won't support, if The President is against it. Or, vice-versa.

And if Israel said it will send forces to aid America, you would say, "See that! We knew all along Israel was involved with this!" So they're damned if they do, and damned if they don't!

Everyone knows the Zionists are behind America's aggressive war mongering stance towards Iran. ... :cool:

The expected script from a goofy convert ... :cool:

I don't think Israel is behind today's headlines, but she is definitely happy about it. Neyanyahu has made speeches about Iran to the U.N. and American Congress.

View attachment 298833

False dichotomy. The Russian President has zero influence on any part of my life. So, I have no reason to put trust in him.

Congress, on the other hand, feels compelled to force itself into every orifice on the body politic ... without lube or consent on my part.
I disagree, The truth is most conservative posters if asked to choose who to believe Putin or Pelosi would choose Putin. If asked who they would vote for Putin or Pelosi, would choose Putin. It starts at the top of course with Trump siding with Putin over our intelligence agencies over US intel, the same US intel he said is so accurate regarding the killing of Soleimani. So I am surprised you would not just openly admit what so many conservatives believe.

So it is deriguer by Conservatives to condemn Congress. It is a sorry and sad state of affairs when in our great constitutional republic there are those in the executive branch that put foreign leaders in positions of trust over our elected representatives.

Congress is not the enemy. Separation of powers is part and parcel of checks and balances. If you believe the other branches of government are not to be trusted or are the enemy, we are all screwed.

Everyone knows the Zionists are behind America's aggressive war mongering stance towards Iran. ...

Poor peaceful mullahs, always getting blamed, never did nuthin'...…...

View attachment 298833

I disagree, The truth is most conservative posters if asked to choose who to believe Putin or Pelosi would choose Putin. If asked who they would vote for Putin or Pelosi, would choose Putin. It starts at the top of course with Trump siding with Putin over our intelligence agencies over US intel, the same US intel he said is so accurate regarding the killing of Soleimani. So I am surprised you would not just openly admit what so many conservatives believe.

So it is deriguer by Conservatives to condemn Congress. It is a sorry and sad state of affairs when in our great constitutional republic there are those in the executive branch that put foreign leaders in positions of trust over our elected representatives.

Congress is not the enemy. Separation of powers is part and parcel of checks and balances. If you believe the other branches of government are not to be trusted or are the enemy, we are all screwed.

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.

I don't think Israel is behind today's headlines, but she is definitely happy about it. Neyanyahu has made speeches about Iran to the U.N. and American Congress.

Israel had advance notice of U.S. plan to kill Iranian general Suleimani, report says
https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...urces-say?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

"JERUSALEM —

Israel had advance notice of the U.S. plan to kill Iranian military leader Gen. Qassem Suleimani, Israeli military and diplomatic analysts reported Friday night while refraining from providing further details due to heavy military censorship.

“Our assessment is that the United States informed Israel about this operation in Iraq, apparently a few days ago,” Barak Ravid, a journalist and commentator with deep sources in the Israeli security establishment, said on Channel 13.

An Israeli army officer with knowledge of Israeli military assessments, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he did not have permission to speak to reporters, told the Los Angeles Times that the attack on Suleimani “did not come as a surprise.”

PEPE ESCOBAR: US Kick Starts Raging ’20s Declaring War on Iran

PEPE ESCOBAR: US Kick Starts Raging ’20s Declaring War on IranIraq is the preferred battleground of a proxy war against Iran that may now metastasize into hot war, with devastating consequences.

". . . President Donald Trump may have issued the order. The U.S. Deep State may have ordered him to issue the order. Or the usual suspects may have ordered them all.

According to my best Southwest Asia intel sources, “Israel gave the U.S. the coordinates for the assassination of Qassem Soleimani as they wanted to avoid the repercussions of taking the assassination upon themselves.”

It does not matter that Trump and the Deep State are at war.

One of the very few geopolitical obsessions that unite them is non-stop confrontation with Iran – qualified by the Pentagon as one of five top threats against the U.S., almost at the level of Russia and China.. . ."

Israel had advance notice of U.S. plan to kill Iranian general Suleimani, report says
https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...urces-say?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

"JERUSALEM —

Israel had advance notice of the U.S. plan to kill Iranian military leader Gen. Qassem Suleimani, Israeli military and diplomatic analysts reported Friday night while refraining from providing further details due to heavy military censorship.

“Our assessment is that the United States informed Israel about this operation in Iraq, apparently a few days ago,” Barak Ravid, a journalist and commentator with deep sources in the Israeli security establishment, said on Channel 13.

An Israeli army officer with knowledge of Israeli military assessments, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he did not have permission to speak to reporters, told the Los Angeles Times that the attack on Suleimani “did not come as a surprise.”

PEPE ESCOBAR: US Kick Starts Raging ’20s Declaring War on IranIraq is the preferred battleground of a proxy war against Iran that may now metastasize into hot war, with devastating consequences.

". . . President Donald Trump may have issued the order. The U.S. Deep State may have ordered him to issue the order. Or the usual suspects may have ordered them all.

According to my best Southwest Asia intel sources, “Israel gave the U.S. the coordinates for the assassination of Qassem Soleimani as they wanted to avoid the repercussions of taking the assassination upon themselves.”

One of the very few geopolitical obsessions that unite them is non-stop confrontation with Iran – qualified by the Pentagon as one of five top threats against the U.S., almost at the level of Russia and China.. . ."

What are You trying to say?
Israel is one of the countries in the alliance along with other regional powers,
that were notified and coordinate strategy with the US.

Last edited:

"JERUSALEM —

Israel is one of the countries in the alliance along with other regional powers,
I didn't say anything.

I just posted news. Read them and take from them what you will.

"JERUSALEM —

I didn't say anything.

I just posted news. Read them and take from them what you will.

I'm still trying to get used to the fact that the West sees events of previous days as news...
Half the world already deals with the events of the next day,
when You only wake up to "news".

Just sayin'.

And if we had put Hillary into office, she would have had us into direct conflict with Russia.
That would not have happened. It is wild speculation. We would have used sanctions, as we have done despite your fat idiot's attempts to block them all. If we invade Iran, you will join 98% of the GOP in celebrating that and begin calling anybody who opposes war a soldier hating traitor, as you did during the Iraq war.

Forum List

Back