Small sample set of my friends who recently contracted Covid.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Two married couples and another male friend have all gotten Covid within the last few weeks. ALL OF THEM had a recurrence of symptoms after seemingly getting over it, just like Biden. ALL were fully vaxxed and boosted. Granted it's a very small sample set, but interesting that all had a quick return of symptoms (within a week or so) after first getting better.

Two married couples and another male friend have all gotten Covid within the last few weeks. ALL OF THEM had a recurrence of symptoms after seemingly getting over it, just like Biden. ALL were fully vaxxed and boosted. Granted it's a very small sample set, but interesting that all had a quick return of symptoms (within a week or so) after first getting better.
Were they old, maybe one had a preexisting condition or several? Biden go all covid shots as well as got boosted.
I say it's time to get boosted again.

Were they old, maybe one had a preexisting condition or several? Biden go all covid shots as well as got boosted.
I say it's time to get boosted again.
All of my friends in this sample set are between 60-64. The problem with boosters at this point is the virus has mutated so much, it is doubtful that the vaccine can be very effective.

This could be because the quarantine period was reduced. It could be that the tests aren't as sensitive as we think, or at least with the newest variants. Early on, there were several reports of people who seemed to have recovered whose health cratered around Day 11, but there never seemed to have been in follow up reporting or understanding as to why that was happening with some people.

Did any of them take the Paxlovid anti-viral? Both people I knew who took this anti-viral after they tested positive and showed symptoms had rebound symptoms more than a week later. If I remember correctly, during the first run of COVID, this lull in the recovery period was normal. You'd get better for a day or two, and then show symptoms again.

Did any of them take the Paxlovid anti-viral? Both people I knew who took this anti-viral after they tested positive and showed symptoms had rebound symptoms more than a week later. If I remember correctly, during the first run of COVID, this lull in the recovery period was normal. You'd get better for a day or two, and then show symptoms again.
Only my male friend took Paxlovid, the rest did not. They all had a recurrence of symptoms a few days after feeling better.

Weak immune system from the vax. VAIDS (vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) is going to be a very common term in the near future.

Evil People Scenario:

Lets make a flu into a super flu but not too bad to survive it. But to make sure there is not much panic, our friends and ourselves make BUKU bucks off a vaccine that has the real damage to kill off half the population. They will do anything if scared enough. AND...continue to do as we tell them to do. More shots, more boosters over time, so they don't all die at once.

Great. Consider it done. Voila'.

I was not vaxed and neither was my wife and we are both in our 70's. She tested positive over a year ago and went on oxygen for about a week and is fine today. I was never tested but I think I had symptoms with a phantom smell of something burning but we are both fine today.

I think I had it a couple of weeks ago but just stayed in bed, used an inhaler, sucked up benadryls, slept alot, drank a shitload of green tea to pee it out and took ampicillin as back up. Was fine a week later.

I am not vaxxed and never will be.

I was not vaxed and neither was my wife and we are both in our 70's. She tested positive over a year ago and went on oxygen for about a week and is fine today. I was never tested but I think I had symptoms with a phantom smell of something burning but we are both fine today.

I've had those same symptoms.
Smelling what smelled like wet paint,burning odors,chest pain and a few others.

I think I had it a couple of weeks ago but just stayed in bed, used an inhaler, sucked up benadryls, slept alot, drank a shitload of green tea to pee it out and took ampicillin as back up. Was fine a week later.

I am not vaxxed and never will be.
The key is ingesting large amounts of alcohol

Think about it, if Covid is too drunk to attack your body how much damage can it do?

Forum List

Back