Sleepy Joe cancelling Black Culture

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The proposed banning of Newports and Kools is a kick in the face to the brothers, for whom these smokes are part of their roots.

What's next? Will the Biden Regime ban Hennessey and malt liquor as well?

The "thought" that this proposal will somehow help black people is actually pretty silly. African Americans will just start smoking luckies and pell mells.

Several years ago, busybodies got America's wine makers to discontinue Thunderbird- a fine wine very popular with the black population. The African American alky population just switched to popularly priced vodka.

The destruction of black culture, particularly in a futile attempt to help people's health is pretty silly IMHO.

The proposed banning of Newports and Kools is a kick in the face to the brothers, for whom these smokes are part of their roots.

What's next? Will the Biden Regime ban Hennessey and malt liquor as well?

The "thought" that this proposal will somehow help black people is actually pretty silly. African Americans will just start smoking luckies and pell mells.

Several years ago, busybodies got America's wine makers to discontinue Thunderbird- a fine wine very popular with the black population. The African American alky population just switched to popularly priced vodka.

The destruction of black culture, particularly in a futile attempt to help people's health is pretty silly IMHO.

Scratch off lottery
grape soda
excessive bling bling
rims over 20 inches
car audio over 60 Decibels
excessive celebration
40 oz ML

They've been banned in the UK for about a year now.

I'm not a smoker, never have been - but what's the reason for it? I thought they were filtered better or something so "healthier" (use that term loosely) than other smokes?

They need to go ahead and ban all marlboros, as they direct their advertising towards white people using a cowboy.
Go ahead and ban camels too, as they direct their advertisements towards arabs using a camel.

So menthols will just be sold outside of the US and then smuggled back in creating a criminal code.

Once upon a time, long, long ago, I smoked Newports and Kools, briefly, like back when they were $0.45 a pack. But the rumor about menthols was they'd crystalize your lungs or some nonsense. But why ban just menthols? If resident Biden is going to go all commie on cigs, why not ban them all?

I haven't smoked in decades. Threw them away when I hit AF basic training in 1979.

Last edited:
They need to go ahead and ban all marlboros, as they direct their advertising towards white people using a cowboy.
Go ahead and ban camels too, as they direct their advertisements towards arabs using a camel.
black_hole_horizon_camel.jpg

Victoria’s Secret...
If you’re fat and have heart disease you can die looking sexy!

I smoked menthol as did my parents and they be white..

whigger
I loved my Zoot suit how about yous?
What a weird thing to say. Your comment isnt connected in ay way to the content of the post you responded to. Was this supposed to be a joke or something? Were people supposed to laugh when you said "zoot suit"? Is that what you were expecting? Why, because it rhymes? What exactly is funny about "zoot suit"? Why would you make such a stupid fucking joke?

Congress needs to pass an African American Culture Preservation Act to reverse this tyranny

Victoria’s Secret...
If you’re fat and have heart disease you can die looking sexy!
A middle aged lady decides to revamp her sex life with her husband.
She asks her friends what she should do and the consensus is to get some sexy lingerie and surprise him. So she goes out and buys a lacy bra and crotchless panties at Victorias Secret. That night when her husband is in bed watching TV she appears in the doorway wearing the lingerie and says 'hey big boy! Fancy some of this?', he looks over casually, his eyes widen, he sits bolt upright in the bed and shouts 'Hell no! Look what it did to your drawers!'.

Forum List

Back