Sleep well America. Biden is in charge.

rightwinger
Putin is a peacekeeper. A Russian peacekeeper.

Whats the matter with your far left?? Everyone is out to get you?? Good Lord. Grow a pair. LOL

Because we invaded the southern border first.
No Moon Bat you are confused. Because the Democrats want the goddamn shits to come in and sign up for welfare so they will vote Democrat.

Global warming threatens them all!

Which is why democrats are more concerned about it than despotic takeovers all round the world.
Who's side are you on I wonder? The despotic takeover by Putin, supported by Trump, or Ukraine's sovereignty?

No Moon Bat you are confused. Because the Democrats want the goddamn shits to come in and sign up for welfare so they will vote Democrat.
Bad answer. Eighty years of U.S. imperialism proves you wrong.

Who's side are you on I wonder? The despotic takeover by Putin, supported by Trump, or Ukraine's sovereignty?
So you think the Hillary dossier was real

Is that right?

rightwinger
LOL Well he liked him in 2001 and compared him to Peter the Great. Kinda puts the lie to your "responsible."

Oh and as far as Trump calling him a genius. He may be correct. It pays to study enemies if you admire how they go about doing things, and it pays to study just why you admire what they do. Any smart person will do so.

Of course your boy Bidung doesn't have the sense to study anyone. LOL Congrats on your vote dumbass.
Trump admired Putin so much, he went on an apology tour during their summit, making sure Putin knew it was okay to interfere with our elections.

All this talk of nuclear war is just to get people to go along with the decision making process. All that the Biden heirs to the Obama legacy will do just turn around and write off Ukraine much as corporate business people do when they run a corporate business into the ground which is subsequently picked up or reclaimed by other entities. Ukraine was ousted from Russia by the Obama administration several years ago covertly through the CIA in order to pay the way for Western corporations to grow roots there. In typical Western fashion they lost control of their mismanaged money making machine and now have to write it off. All the tough talking apocalyptic b******* you hear in the media is just the Democrats trying to save face and make it look like they didn't f****** when they did.

BWK
Shows what a biased hack you are. Trump can admire the way someone makes fool out of Bidung and the way that leader does things. Doesn't mean he worships the guy. It always pays to study a possible opponent. What an idiot you are.

As for the 2016 election?? Putin would have done the same no matter who was Hitlery's opponent. He hates that woman. As for him assisting. Trump?? Guess you missed Mueller's report.

By not pretending to be outraged at every event really helps.

Honesty is also a great sleep aid.

Your perpetual dishonest anger is what makes you such a loser.
I stick to my original assessment, as you haven't been honest in anything you post.

More Pro-Putin Propaganda

Have you no Shame?
1645805296992.png

Forum List

Back