SLAM! Martin Shkreli convicted of FRAUD. He's gonna need another needle in Prison! STD?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Martin Shkreli, once dubbed "the most hated man in America," is now a convicted felon.

Shkreli, notorious for raising the price of a potentially life-saving drug by 5,000 percent, was found guilty Friday of defrauding investors in two hedge funds and in Retrophin Inc., a pharmaceutical company he co-founded.

He is now almost certain to go to prison. Shkreli faces as long as 20 years behind bars, although he’s likely to serve much less. U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto allowed him to return home and wished Shkreli well after the verdict was read. She said she would see him soon, though she hasn’t set a date for sentencing.

“This was a witch hunt of epic proportions,” a smiling Shkreli, flanked by his lawyers, told reporters outside the Brooklyn, New York, courthouse following the verdict. “Maybe they found one or two broomsticks but at the end of the day we’ve been acquitted of the most important charges in this case.”
Shkreli Decries ‘Witch Hunt’ After Convicted of Securities Fraud

LOL! Got Him!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

• Banned
"The government painted Shkreli as a conman and habitual liar."

:lmao:Who does this remind me of? Anyone?

I know I know. Hussein obozo! What did I win?

I know I know. Hussein obozo! What did I win?[/QUOTE]

Any democrat.

You two really need help. You can't tell facts from BS
The Orange Douche the GREATEST LAIR of all times.
What did he say in phone calls? I'm the greatest. haha!

btw..
With these skills you have. I suggest learning these skills below.

BTW....

"Shkreli was convicted of three of eight charges, including securities fraud. He was acquitted of fraud charges related to allegations that he looted Retrophin to pay off his hedge-fund investors. Sentencing guidelines take into consideration the size of losses, so the Retrophin allegations carried the potential for the most severe penalty."

"
Shkreli was ousted by Retrophin in 2014 and arrested in December 2015. At another company he founded, Turing Pharmaceuticals LLC, Shkreli raised the price of Daraprim, an AIDS and HIV drug. Criticized harshly, he defended his decision and said he’d do it again.

The case is U.S. v. Shkreli, 15-cr-00637, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn)."

Martin Shkreli, once dubbed "the most hated man in America," is now a convicted felon.

Shkreli, notorious for raising the price of a potentially life-saving drug by 5,000 percent, was found guilty Friday of defrauding investors in two hedge funds and in Retrophin Inc., a pharmaceutical company he co-founded.

He is now almost certain to go to prison. Shkreli faces as long as 20 years behind bars, although he’s likely to serve much less. U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto allowed him to return home and wished Shkreli well after the verdict was read. She said she would see him soon, though she hasn’t set a date for sentencing.

“This was a witch hunt of epic proportions,” a smiling Shkreli, flanked by his lawyers, told reporters outside the Brooklyn, New York, courthouse following the verdict. “Maybe they found one or two broomsticks but at the end of the day we’ve been acquitted of the most important charges in this case.”

LOL! Got Him!

Update

Martin Shkreli lost his bid to overturn a seven-year prison sentence for fraud Thursday. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit affirmed Shkreli's 2017 conviction.

The appeals court judges ruled against Shkreli by a 3-0 vote. In addition to ordering him to stay in prison, the judges affirmed that he must forfeit more than $7.3 million, along with paying restitution of $388,336 and a $75,000 fine.

LOL! Got Him!
Don't worry traitor, some liberal scum will release him early, if he even serves a day.

LOL! Got Him!

Update

Martin Shkreli lost his bid to overturn a seven-year prison sentence for fraud Thursday. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit affirmed Shkreli's 2017 conviction.

The appeals court judges ruled against Shkreli by a 3-0 vote. In addition to ordering him to stay in prison, the judges affirmed that he must forfeit more than $7.3 million, along with paying restitution of $388,336 and a $75,000 fine.

As i stated in the other thread going on this, i hope he dies in prison.

Forum List

Back