Skillet Man Plays a Tune

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This guy bonged a couple antifa with a skillet. :laughing0301:

" Antifa meets the frying pan man..."

If you’re gonna purchase an assault skillet, buy American, buy a Lodge pic.twitter.com/xMCymrUWpK
— KETUCKY REBEL SCUM (@KRS_JAC) April 25, 2021

And for an added bonus, here are the latest antifa mug shots...

antifa tards.JPG

Last edited:
LOSERS!

It shows that these folks could even care less to have any positivity in their lives. No show for any inspiration for society.

This what I have seen back in the 1980s. These groups recruit street people the mentally ill and drunks and druggies to do there dirty work while they sit in some country club and hustle gullible rich people for money. They promise them a few bucks to do this sort of stuff. Or get to them believe there doing something noble. In reality they go to jail while the organizers hide some where.

This guy bonged a couple antifa with a skillet. :laughing0301:

" Antifa meets the frying pan man..."

If you’re gonna purchase an assault skillet, buy American, buy a Lodge pic.twitter.com/xMCymrUWpK
— KETUCKY REBEL SCUM (@KRS_JAC) April 25, 2021

And for an added bonus, here are the latest antifa mug shots...

View attachment 484227

Would have also given you a thanks for the video, if I could. So funny, I had to call my wife to see. Good solid hits, real bell ringers!:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
LOSERS!

It shows that these folks could even care less to have any positivity in their lives. No show for any inspiration for society.

If you really want to have some fun, see if you can match up the faces in the mugshots, to what you think various USMB posters look like.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

View attachment 484242

:laughing0301:

View attachment 484247
Clang, I'm still laughing. Can't remember chuckling for so long. Clang. LOL

Forum List

Back