SJW black WNBA star who hates racist America arrested in Russia for drugs begs U.S. government for help

Sigh...and people wonder why I constantly use the term "alt-right". Here is an example of it on full display. Griner might be a black activist, but she was playing in Russia because the disparity in pay scales (WNBA and NBA) and opportunities to make extra money aren't there for the women. I believe she had those oils when she went into Russia. She is being arrested for a political point. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But she was there to make money.

So the fact that she makes money and pays taxes in a country where homosexuality is illegal doesn't bother you?

Post the source for that fact shithead.

Wow how great for those slave owners. Post the source.

Man the slaves had it so easy, because they didn't have to work on the railroads.

A general overview of life as a free worker, I did misremember one part, the average life expectancy was 35, not 31. Though that does not factor in the 57% mortality rate of their children who never made it to one year old. The slave researchers DO factor that in which drops the slave life expectancy rate to 36. As opposed to a free white persons life expectancy of 40.

A much more in depth look, here is the book, I have it, but don't know where it is at the moment. With over 4,000 books in my library i sometimes can't find them immediately.

Either you can back it up or as usual you are just running that DS.

I can say with honesty, that if someone posted something and I saw it, and it proved me wrong, I would admit it.

You are the loser that could not bring himself to say that.

A general overview of life as a free worker, I did misremember one part, the average life expectancy was 35, not 31. Though that does not factor in the 57% mortality rate of their children who never made it to one year old. The slave researchers DO factor that in which drops the slave life expectancy rate to 36. As opposed to a free white persons life expectancy of 40.

A much more in depth look, here is the book, I have it, but don't know where it is at the moment. With over 4,000 books in my library i sometimes can't find them immediately.

Life in Britain in the 19th Century, really?​

What has been posted that has proven me wrong?

Are you forgetting that this started when you demanded a link, and I asked you if you would admit it, if the proof you demanded was presented?

Or are you just talking shit to avoid admitting that you are afraid?

So what happened in Britain is the same as what happened in America, what proof is there of that?

The life of the industrial age workers is well known. Only the Brits bothered to research it to any great extent. But photographs, and disease rates are the same for both. Cholera killed equal amounts during the decades they existed. Based on those facts it is pretty obvious that the British experience is the same as the American experience.

Inconvenient for a race hustler, like you, but those are irrefutable facts.

So you can dismiss them and stonewall? FUCK NO. I don't dance to your silly troll demands.

See what a ridiculous retard this moron is. You give him the facts and he refuses to even consider them because they refute his RELIGIOUS beliefs. This clod is a religious zealot.

There is no reasoning with zealots.

The life of the industrial age workers is well known. Only the Brits bothered to research it to any great extent. But photographs, and disease rates are the same for both. Cholera killed equal amounts during the decades they existed. Based on those facts it is pretty obvious that the British experience is the same as the American experience.

Inconvenient for a race hustler, like you, but those are irrefutable facts.
So show us how the Britain study of folks compares to American slaves and those who worked on the railroads as you claimed. Show us how folks in Britain were subjected to same treatment that slaves in America were. See you can't take a study from one country and then claim it is the same for all countries when the conditions are totally different.

See what a ridiculous retard this moron is. You give him the facts and he refuses to even consider them because they refute his RELIGIOUS beliefs. This clod is a religious zealot.

There is no reasoning with zealots.
That sounds good, but show us the comparison between the 2, since you claim that no one in America was smart enough to conduct the same study.

Forum List

Back