SJW black WNBA star who hates racist America arrested in Russia for drugs begs U.S. government for help

But they are surrounded by people that they fear and hate. They would be far happier where they can feel good about their neighbors.
I am not sure about the meaning of your second sentence. It could be interpreted in two ways: (a) They should "return" to Africa or (b) They should voluntarily segregate themselves here in the United States.

Abraham Lincoln (before he became President) calmly and civilly opined that African Americans might consider moving to the Caribbean. He said the differences in the two main ethnicities at that time were too wide to ever bridge. (I do not know whether his comment was ever recanted by him.)

I am not sure about the meaning of your second sentence. It could be interpreted in two ways: (a) They should "return" to Africa or (b) They should voluntarily segregate themselves here in the United States.

If I lived in a place, as bad as these anti-American leftie blacks claim America is, I would move immediately.

I mean, the entire power structure is set up to oppress them. The majority of their neighbors hate and fear them and are constantly plotting to harm them. Agents of the state are patrolling the streets looking to randomly murder them. ect. blah, blah, blah.

Even if they don't care about themselves, they owe it to their descendants to get out of this supposed hell hole, to a place where they could be safe.

Why would we need to emigrate to another country when we helped to build this one.

What the fuck did you build?

Nothing. You built NOTHING. You picked cotton and tobacco.

You made plantation owners rich, but the people who actually built this country were the Irish, and the Chinese, who built the railroads, and worked in the mines.

THOSE poor suffering people (whose average life expectancy was 12 years shorter than a slaves was) are the ones who built this country.

Not you whiney snot nosed children.

What the fuck did you build?

Nothing. You built NOTHING. You picked cotton and tobacco.
Probably about as much as your dumbass has.
You made plantation owners rich, but the people who actually built this country were the Irish, and the Chinese, who built the railroads, and worked in the mines.
I bet your dumbass said that with a straight face.
THOSE poor suffering people (whose average life expectancy was 12 years shorter than a slaves was) are the ones who built this country.
Here we go again, another dumbass racist trying to rewrite history.
Not you whiney snot nosed children.
Is that right.

Black WNBA star and radical SJW Brittney Griner was arrested at the Moscow airport when caught smuggling several vape cartages of hashish oil in her luggage. She is still sitting in a Russian jail and faces a 10 year sentence for illegal drug trafficking. (her arrest happened before Russia's invasion into Ukraine)
Griner is a avowed black activist SJW who vocally says America is the most racist country on the planet and kneels when the national anthem is played before her basketball games.
Now she is begging the racist U.S. government that she hates, to intervene and persuade Russian authorities to release her so she can return to America.
Maybe a few years in a freezing Siberian prison would adjust her attitude? ... :thup:

I say F her… hope Russia makes an example out of her and she serves that 10 yrs in jail.

Probably about as much as your dumbass has.

I bet your dumbass said that with a straight face.

Here we go again, another dumbass racist trying to rewrite history.

Is that right.

No, dumbfuck. Those are facts. Factory workers in the north had life expectancy's
of 31 years to a slaves 50.

The slave owners refused to allow the slaves to build the railroads because it was too dangerous.

These are facts. You spout opinion. Not fact.

And you whine incessantly. Like a little baby.

That too is a fact.

No, dumbfuck. Those are facts. Factory workers in the north had life expectancy's
of 31 years to a slaves 50.
Post the source for that fact shithead.
The slave owners refused to allow the slaves to build the railroads because it was too dangerous.

These are facts. You spout opinion. Not fact.
Wow how great for those slave owners. Post the source.
And you whine incessantly. Like a little baby.

That too is a fact.
Man the slaves had it so easy, because they didn't have to work on the railroads.

Post the source for that fact shithead.

Wow how great for those slave owners. Post the source.

Man the slaves had it so easy, because they didn't have to work on the railroads.

If he posts the source(s), will you admit you were wrong, or will you just stone wall with bullshit?

If a frog had a glass ass would it break if he jumps.

I understand. You are afraid to say yes, for fear he will post them.

So you post nonsense to dodge the question.

Because you know that if he does post them, you will stonewall with bullshit.

it must suck to be you, to live in fear of the Truth.

I understand. You are afraid to say yes, for fear he will post them.

So you post nonsense to dodge the question.

Because you know that if he does post them, you will stonewall with bullshit.

it must suck to be you, to live in fear of the Truth.
How many damn times do I need to ask him to post them. It's beautiful being a strong black man that racist like you hate to see.

How many damn times do I need to ask him to post them. It's beautiful being a strong black man that racist like you hate to see.

When you ask for links like that, but you know that no matter what they post, that you will dismiss it and stonewall with bullshit?

That A. is a form of lying and B. is you being weak and cowardly.

Also, the bit where you NEED to pretend that I'm a wacist? Is you being PATHETICALLY weak and cowardly.

When you ask for links like that, but you know that no matter what they post, that you will dismiss it and stonewall with bullshit?

That A. is a form of lying and B. is you being weak and cowardly.

Also, the bit where you NEED to pretend that I'm a wacist? Is you being PATHETICALLY weak and cowardly.
Tell you what Jackass, either he can post them or you can post them. If not STFU and go hee haw somewhere else.

Tell you what Jackass, either he can post them or you can post them. If not STFU and go hee haw somewhere else.

Nah. I stopped playing your silly lefty troll games long ago. I know that you just ask that to be a dick, that you already have in your mind, multiple and varied plans for stonewalling, no matter what he posts.

You hate white people and anyone that is a problem for the lefty agenda. ALL the rest of the shit you talk about, is just bullshit. NONE of it matters one bit to you.

Nah. I stopped playing your silly lefty troll games long ago. I know that you just ask that to be a dick, that you already have in your mind, multiple and varied plans for stonewalling, no matter what he posts.

You hate white people and anyone that is a problem for the lefty agenda. ALL the rest of the shit you talk about, is just bullshit. NONE of it matters one bit to you.
Well keep it moving, why did you come into the conversation? Just to run that DS.

Forum List

Back