Six People Have died Of The Virus In Washington State

What they will do now is misidentifying the cause in some of the people who had multiple heath issues.
They are not done getting mileage out of this yet.

There maybe a light at end of tunnel. So far their have been no deaths or confirmed cases in the Southeast (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, or Georgia. As of this morning there was only 1 unconfirmed case in Florida. What this may mean is that this coronavirus is behaving like it's siblings that cause the common cold. Transmission is more difficult in warmer and more humid climates. Since most of the US becomes warmer and more humid in summer, we just might have a big drop in reported cases this summer. So far this is just speculation.

A good video from University of Washington
Coronavirus: Harborview medical director separates fact from fiction
Dr. John Lynch with Harborview/UW Medicine, is the Medical Director for the Infection Prevention Program at Harborview Medical Center. Lynch sat down with KIRO 7 Morning Anchor Tracey Leong to answer these questions and separate fact from fiction.
Coronavirus: Harborview medical director separates fact from fiction

69 shot and killed, and 285 shot and wounded in Chicago just within the last two months. And that's just one city.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

I wonder how many died of drug overdose in San Fagcisco last week? Or how many slipped on shit on the sidewalk and broke a hip or something.
It is not the absolute numbers of cases that concern healthcare officials. It's the rate of increase in cases and the ease of transmission coupled with the fact that we have no antiviral treatment and no vaccine in sight.

The death toll is increasing.

I hope its doesn't get much higher.

3 more people die from virus in Washington state
The reason for the jump in deaths is the breakout of virus at the Life Care Center in Kirkland Washington. Most of their patients are in 80's and 90's and very health compromised. I wouldn't be surprised if most died.

And for the most part...SHOULD contain it somewhat. But that may depend on the employees and/or visiting families carrying the virus outside the facility.

69 shot and killed, and 285 shot and wounded in Chicago just within the last two months. And that's just one city.

I wonder how many died of drug overdose in San Fagcisco last week? Or how many slipped on shit on the sidewalk and broke a hip or something.
It is not the absolute numbers of cases that concern healthcare officials. It's the rate of increase in cases and the ease of transmission coupled with the fact that we have no antiviral treatment and no vaccine in sight.

As happens every year with every new flu strain. It takes too long to develop a vaccine in the same time frame of the current virus

No vaccine is needed. I haven't taken a flu shot since about 1970 or so when I started refusing them in the AF. Every damn time I got the shot I got the flu that year but if left alone it usually skips me. Not always but usually. They don't know diddly squat shit about virus infections and still can't cure so much as a common head cold. You should quit being so susceptible to having smoke blown up your ass and start looking at who profits from what.

The reason for the jump in deaths is the breakout of virus at the Life Care Center in Kirkland Washington. Most of their patients are in 80's and 90's and very health compromised. I wouldn't be surprised if most died.
Who made sure they were somehow strangely infected?
WTF is the State of Washington up to?

Alot of people with Chinese ties on the west coast. That's why they'll probably get hit the hardest.

It's good to live in flyover MAGA country, where I can bitterly cling to by bible and my guns, and not have to worry about some Chinese Death Virus.

Although, we are prepared: Enough food to last for a couple months, including several cases of MRE's. Five packs of nitrile gloves, five boxes of N95 masks, plenty of sanitizers, three military-issue NBC masks with extra filters, guns, ammo, etc.

And some folks thought preppers were "wackos".

Who made sure they were somehow strangely infected?
WTF is the State of Washington up to?

Alot of people with Chinese ties on the west coast. That's why they'll probably get hit the hardest.

It's good to live in flyover MAGA country, where I can bitterly cling to by bible and my guns, and not have to worry about some Chinese Death Virus.

Although, we are prepared: Enough food to last for a couple months, including several cases of MRE's. Five packs of nitrile gloves, five boxes of N95 masks, plenty of sanitizers, three military-issue NBC masks with extra filters, guns, ammo, etc.

And some folks thought preppers were "wackos".

Whattt!!!

You left out 3 cases of Black Velvet Canadian whiskey you unprepared fool.

Forum List

Back