Site is Wicked Fast!

zomgcb1.jpg

Anyhow...I can get in the Coffee Shop now , where before I would get a 500 error. Maybe the upgrades fixed the glitch. :)

Anyhow...I can get in the Coffee Shop now , where before I would get a 500 error. Maybe the upgrades fixed the glitch. :)

Cool... will you pick me up a a tall half-skinny half-1 percent extra hot split quad shot (two shots decaf, two shots regular) latte with whip?

Oh yeah.... please :D

Cool... will you pick me up a a tall half-skinny half-1 percent extra hot split quad shot (two shots decaf, two shots regular) latte with whip?

I'll have a cup of hot coffee with a little bit of whole milk. No sugar. I'm sweet enough.

I'll have a cup of hot coffee with a little bit of whole milk. No sugar. I'm sweet enough.

Infidel-No

Masquerade-I hear ya! All I need to do is dip my pinky in my coffee and I'm good to go. I'm out of milk, will real cream do?

I vote that you should come to the USMB coffee shop in person well, cyber-person, for a lot of nonsense and fun. Uh, pea shooters must be left outside the door, along with any agar medium containing polly's ticks from other threads. :)

Sometimes your face gets red, but sometimes someone brings pictures and you get to watch their gardens grow all summer, the deer that ventured into the yard, my perfect pet soliloquies, and fish stories that would make an old salt laugh.

/commercial over

Forum List

Back