Sistani demands Immediate Ceasefire

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Fow is reporting that the Grand Ayatollah Sistani is demanding an immediate ceasefire in Lebanon. This will really help things out in Iraq.:rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
Fow is reporting that the Grand Ayatollah Sistani is demanding an immediate ceasefire in Lebanon. This will really help things out in Iraq.:rolleyes:
Do you mean 'Fox'?

Kathianne said:
Do you mean 'Fox'?
I'll assume you meant FOX and the story holds. Sistani is Shia' and not our puppet, though we wish he were.

Kathianne said:
I'll assume you meant FOX and the story holds. Sistani is Shia' and not our puppet, though we wish he were.

Ya I meant Fox but I can't fix it as my edit feature is malfunctioning. DOH--I never said he was our puppet but he's a damn important player in Iraq. If he starts bitching about Israel is can't bode too well for Israels' handlers.

dilloduck said:
Ya I meant Fox but I can't fix it as my edit feature is malfunctioning. DOH--I never said he was our puppet but he's a damn important player in Iraq. If he starts bitching about Israel is can't bode too well for Israels' handlers.
Israel is dead.

What is meant by "Israel's handlers" and "Israel is dead"?

Who is it that handles Israel and how is it that Israel is dead?

Denton said:
What is meant by "Israel's handlers" and "Israel is dead"?

Who is it that handles Israel and how is it that Israel is dead?

Kathianne thinks this is the end of Israel and the US is calling the shots for Israel.

dilloduck said:
Kathianne thinks this is the end of Israel and the US is calling the shots for Israel.
And dillo thinks that US controls all. We're both wrong.

Kathianne said:
And dillo thinks that US controls all. We're both wrong.
Speak for yourself as far as being wrong--The US has tremendous infleunce over what Israel is doing in Lebanon.

dilloduck said:
Speak for yourself as far as being wrong--The US has tremendous infleunce over what Israel is doing in Lebanon.
for ending it, not starting or continuing it.

Kathianne said:

We have always given them the go to protect themselves and have given them the go to continue it. Why in the hell do you think Rice and Bush are pushing for a sustainable peace and not forced any ceasefire? To give Israel time to kill who they must.

Kathianne said:
I’ll scratch your back (billions in aid and weapons) if you scratch mine (now use em).

You really don’t think the US has tremendous influence over Israel in this situation? *We need a blind smilie*

Mr. P said:
I’ll scratch your back (billions in aid and weapons) if you scratch mine (now use em).

You really don’t think the US has tremendous influence over Israel in this situation? *We need a blind smilie*
I'm being misrepresented. I've already agreed that the US can stop Israel from even protecting itself, much less our other interests.

Kathianne said:
I'm being misrepresented. I've already agreed that the US can stop Israel from even protecting itself, much less our other interests.
I don't think they can be stopped in this situation, if they don't wanna be, regardless of who the cash cow is. I may be wrong.

Mr. P said:
I don't think they can be stopped in this situation, if they don't wanna be, regardless of who the cash cow is. I may be wrong.
Correct.

Mr. P said:

I'd give a nickle to sit on the meeting to see who's calling the shots.

One thing's for sure, we have NEVER called the shots for Israel. They do what they feel they have to do in order to survive and they know better than to trust anyone, even us.
We are doing the right thing in running resistance for them on the international stage; we aren't pulling strings in that manner and our strings aren't being pulled.
Some people are saying that Israel is doing the world a favor by ridding us of these guys, but this is not in any way true if the rest of the world doesn't have the guts to insure the threat doesn't reassemble itself, and it is clear that the world doesn't have that strength. A total shame, I think.

I'd like to point one more thing out, the weapons Israel gets from us is bought, not given. We also supply other nations in that region, such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Mr. P, are you at Ft. Rucker; I can't help but notice your aviation siggy. What do/did you fly or fly in?

Forum List

Back