Simone Bails

Athletes should not bail, particularly if they are representing a country.

That's a sign of weakness, in my opinion.

Athletes should be strong...strong of character.

Otherwise ...if you can not do it, find another profession, but don't let your country down.
And how did YOU do when you competed in the Olympics?

But if you did, you could have? Is that your claim? :lmao:
You are one pathetic SOB.
Poor little pathetic shit pile. You’re a failure so mock my kids project. Seems you never even made a junior high team. And you wouldn’t defend your family from an attack. You’re a pathetic shithead who named himself after a scat video. Pathetic? Describes you to a tee.

Nope never did.. scissor lips.

I mocked you for keeping your high school "trophies". I suspect you keep them on your desk to remind you how to spell "participant". LOL

Your unhinged anger and rage seems to indicate a mental weakness on your part...wouldn't you agree?
Yeah you did shithead. Tell my parents they were pathetic for keeping my awards asshole. You’ll be be starring in a closed casket funeral. By your standards, military vets keeping their medals are pathetic. Laughing because somebody accomplished more than you ever will. Showing your mental inferiority.

You must be even uglier than I thought!
And you have again proven to be a weak coward. You just admitted you wouldn’t be man enough to say something to a man’s face. Still doesn’t excuse your hero Biles being a mentally weak quitter.

Yeah you did shithead. Tell my parents they were pathetic for keeping my awards asshole. You’ll be be starring in a closed casket funeral. By your standards, military vets keeping their medals are pathetic. Laughing because somebody accomplished more than you ever will. Showing your mental inferiority.

Again, never mentioned your parents or your kids.

Why you're clinging to your participation awards from high school is your business. Its pathetic...but it's your business.

PS: Don't compare your ribbon for lawn darts to the military. You look even more pathetic than normal.

And you have again proven to be a weak coward. You just admitted you wouldn’t be man enough to say something to a man’s face. Still doesn’t excuse your hero Biles being a mentally weak quitter.
Do you really think that you are some kind of a bad ass that anyone in this world would be afraid of? That is hilarious. Stop being an Internet cliché, douche bag.

So you don't think mental health is a real thing? Especially for someone who has to launch themselves thru the air and spin and twist and land correctly?

Can you recall another situation like this from past Olympics involving a top gymnast?

Poor little pathetic shit pile. You’re a failure so mock my kids project. Seems you never even made a junior high team. And you wouldn’t defend your family from an attack. ...
Little tough boy seems to have run away. Maybe he’s busy with some more arts and craft projects. It’s a shame that he could not regale us with some exciting tales of his junior high athletic prowess.

Stress is part of life
If you can’t handle the feelings of elective competition then don’t engage in it
Now libs need a lot of safe spaces to hide from their stresses do naturally they support Bailsout
Thanks to the underdog girl who had the grit, determination and responsibly to make Bails look like a complete wuss ass(which we know tons of you lib losers identify with)

Stress is part of life
If you can’t handle the feelings of elective competition then don’t engage in it
Now libs need a lot of safe spaces to hide from their stresses do naturally they support Bailsout
Thanks to the underdog girl who had the grit, determination and responsibly to make Bails look like a complete wuss ass(which we know tons of you lib losers identify with)
Once again, how was your Olympic experience when you competed?

Again, never mentioned your parents or your kids.

Why you're clinging to your participation awards from high school is your business. Its pathetic...but it's your business.

PS: Don't compare your ribbon for lawn darts to the military. You look even more pathetic than normal.
So you have just said that military men keeping their medals is pathetic. Nice job asshole. Projecting because since you were a failure, everybody else has to be too.

What was your Olympic experience shit video? Oh that’s right, none. So you can STFU too shit video.
I competed at my highest level in tennis playing on a college team
It’s a lonely sport, out there by yourself. It instills determination.
You learn how to win with grace snd lose with dignity.
Other than table tennis I was not particularly well above average in skill but did obtain a 1080 rating at a very competitive club in Rockville

Forum List

Back