Silhouette Leaving USMB

Although I never knew you well, I do understand the difficult times you are going through and I wish you all the best.

Sending you love, strength and positive thoughts your way!

Well, a day many of you hoped for and some of you didn't has come. I have to retire blogging in the foxhole. While I've been managing for over a decade devoting hours of daily spare time to the pet cause of preserving traditional marriage, getting by; though my age, health and circumstances are catching up with me. It would take too long to describe the steady influx of just plain old bad luck that has accompanied my efforts here and other sites while doing this project. Goddess Ashtara would be proud. It is as if a curse has been placed on my daily life.

I'm in my 50s and my body is losing the struggle. Stress is the main culprit. My father died recently as the culmination of the worsening luck. It wasn't that he died, but rather how he died. I'm dealing with depression on top of also facing losing the little family farm we have, as a financial demon nips at my heels as well.

I will be hosting a resource forum where from time to time I will be posting updates on articles relating to the "Gay Agenda" as I've liked to call it over the years. My brief bio, inspiration for my work and links to the forum can be found here: HOME Inspired by the support given to different folks standing up unapologetically for what they believe in this debate, I've included a link to show your appreciation for my work over the years. A donation of any amount you can afford, or even more importantly, your prayers & well-wishing would be much appreciated to counteract what really does feel like a curse.

I'd like to give a special thanks to USMB. And I encourage you to show them your appreciation also. After being booted from nearly every political website of mention on the internet for cordially debating this topic, USMB has maintained a stance of stalwart defense of free speech and allowed me to stay. They didn't have to. This is a VERY RARE thing on the internet ESPECIALLY where this topic is concerned. Thanks to USMB, this topic met in the arena of opposing opinions.

I did my part to keep it cordial, focused and on track at every obstacle crafted to keep that from happening from "various LGBT players" (you know who you are). And I think it was that focus, cordiality and urging of compassion, but not promotion, that inspired USMB to let me stay and talk to you all. I suggest that any of you thinking of filling the vacuum in my absence stick to the same guidelines. And remember, anyone spewing hate and vitrole towards LGBT individuals (not their cause itself) is almost certainly someone who is role-playing from the left.

I will be making cameos now and then at my resource forum as energy allows, but as they say, I have to get my personal affairs in order. Thanks and as always, keep it clean and honest and your effort will really matter. I cannot do this alone.
Silhouette

First decent YAGE of the year. Bravo.

I don't think we ever engaged or if we did, it wasn't bad or else I WOULD remember.....but I wish you better health soon and finances to improve and your mental state get out of it's funk. I get what you are saying about all this. It sucks. But keep a positive attitude as much as possible and BELIEVE it will not get worse.
Positive vibes, prayers coming your way. Oh, and on the opposite end of the annointing schpeel that Jeri droned on about....Just get a wand of sage from any health food store and burn it in each room to dispel the negativities lingering there. Who knows if it will help or not but it doesn't hurt to try.

Hugs

Sorry to see you go. You'll miss the unmasking where I reveal myself as a plant of the Left all along. I know you were looking forward to that.
What type of plant? Dandelion?

Sage brush.
At least you can make a smudge stick with yourself..

Or when I die I can become a tumble weed and travel for miles.
Go west and get a part in a western movie...

Sil, I'm sorry to hear about all the misfortunes and depression....keep in touch here, and let us know you are doing ok...ok? :)

Sil, I'm sorry to hear about all the misfortunes and depression....keep in touch here, and let us know you are doing ok...ok? :)
Well I'll try to stop by once in awhile I guess. Just wanted to repeat my thanks to the staff here. You guys are the free-speech mecca IMHO. :clap2:

Well, a day many of you hoped for and some of you didn't has come. I have to retire blogging in the foxhole. While I've been managing for over a decade devoting hours of daily spare time to the pet cause of preserving traditional marriage, getting by; though my age, health and circumstances are catching up with me. It would take too long to describe the steady influx of just plain old bad luck that has accompanied my efforts here and other sites while doing this project. Goddess Ashtara would be proud. It is as if a curse has been placed on my daily life.

I'm in my 50s and my body is losing the struggle. Stress is the main culprit. My father died recently as the culmination of the worsening luck. It wasn't that he died, but rather how he died. I'm dealing with depression on top of also facing losing the little family farm we have, as a financial demon nips at my heels as well.

I will be hosting a resource forum where from time to time I will be posting updates on articles relating to the "Gay Agenda" as I've liked to call it over the years. My brief bio, inspiration for my work and links to the forum can be found here: HOME Inspired by the support given to different folks standing up unapologetically for what they believe in this debate, I've included a link to show your appreciation for my work over the years. A donation of any amount you can afford, or even more importantly, your prayers & well-wishing would be much appreciated to counteract what really does feel like a curse.

I'd like to give a special thanks to USMB. And I encourage you to show them your appreciation also. After being booted from nearly every political website of mention on the internet for cordially debating this topic, USMB has maintained a stance of stalwart defense of free speech and allowed me to stay. They didn't have to. This is a VERY RARE thing on the internet ESPECIALLY where this topic is concerned. Thanks to USMB, this topic met in the arena of opposing opinions.

I did my part to keep it cordial, focused and on track at every obstacle crafted to keep that from happening from "various LGBT players" (you know who you are). And I think it was that focus, cordiality and urging of compassion, but not promotion, that inspired USMB to let me stay and talk to you all. I suggest that any of you thinking of filling the vacuum in my absence stick to the same guidelines. And remember, anyone spewing hate and vitrole towards LGBT individuals (not their cause itself) is almost certainly someone who is role-playing from the left.

I will be making cameos now and then at my resource forum as energy allows, but as they say, I have to get my personal affairs in order. Thanks and as always, keep it clean and honest and your effort will really matter. I cannot do this alone.
Silhouette

I wish you nothing but the best in life and I hope one day our paths will cross again. We almost never agreed but I give you credit for remaining civil in the debate. Cheers!

I wish you nothing but the best in life and I hope one day our paths will cross again. We almost never agreed but I give you credit for remaining civil in the debate. Cheers!

You aren't mad at me for being the consistent burr under your saddle blanket all these years?

Forum List

Back