Silence Broken On Red Army mass Rapes In Germany . Stalinists will hate this thread , so what ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Muscovy has always been known for its barbarism , I am not surprise , we need Nuremberg N2 for Stalinist satanists and i say bomb Moscow with oil - gas sanctions!!

Silence Broken On Red Army mass Rapes In Germany : NPR
www.npr.org › templates › story › story

View attachment 405500

Jul 17, 2009 — Ruth Schumacher, 83, was one of an estimated 2 million German women who were raped by Soviet Red Army soldiers in the spring of 1945 ...
Rape as a Weapon of War - Culturahistorica.org
culturahistorica.org › beevor-war_and_rape.germany.pdf

PDF
„The Russian soldiers were raping every German female from eight to ... young pro-Soviet Finnish woman, who made the extraordinary statement that I had not ...

The Rape of Berlin: Red Army atrocities in 1945 - EU Today
eutoday.net › news › security-defence › rape-of-berlin

May 9, 2020 — One stated that 'many Germans declare that all German women in East Prussia who stayed behind were raped by Red Army soldiers'. Numerous ...

I'm having a hard time getting too upset over brutal punishment inflicted on the animals who murdered six million Jews.

In the words of the warrior poet, Will Smith, "If you don't start nothing, there won't be nothing'.

dont-start-nothing-wont-be-nothing.jpg

I'm having a hard time getting too upset over brutal punishment inflicted on the animals who murdered six million Jews.

In the words of the warrior poet, Will Smith, "If you don't start nothing, there won't be nothing'.

View attachment 405512

The female civilians started the war? Interesting.

So by that logic, it's okay when the PLO blows up Zionist women and children.

Was every German woman (including nuns and old women) involved in murdering six million Jews?

nazi-germany.jpg

They seemed perfectly happy when their fathers and brothers were slaughtering millions of Russian women and children.

View attachment 405512

whats about at least 7 million Ukrainians, many million Koreans , Belarusians , Poles, etc killed by Koba and his Marxist gangs ?
with other words you support rape of 8 girls by Asiatic hordemen ? if you dont know Germany /Germans paid for their crimes against humanity , even today they are paying , meanwhile Muscovite - Marxists DID NOT ! they believe that Koba was the great leader , the best one

Stalin Is More Popular Than Ever in Russia, Survey Shows ...
www.usnews.com › News › Best Countries

May 9, 2019 — Stalin More PopularThan Putin in Russia These Days · A record percentage of Russians have favorable views of the late Soviet dictator's rule, a ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 9/4/20

'They raped every German female from eight to 80' | Books ...
www.theguardian.com › books › may › news.features11

May 1, 2002 — This article is more than 18 years old ... Even many young women soldiers and medical staff in the Red Army did not appear to disapprove.

Was every German woman (including nuns and old women) involved in murdering six million Jews?
+1
'They raped every German female from eight to 80' | Books ...
www.theguardian.com › books › may › news.features11

May 1, 2002 — This article is more than 18 years old ... Even many young women soldiers and medical staff in the Red Army did not appear to disapprove.

The German women and girls who were raped by Soviet troops did not "start" anything. They were as much victims of Hitler as were many others.

Anyway, the fact that Soviet troops raped huge numbers of German women has been known for decades.

The German women and girls who were raped by Soviet troops did not "start" anything. They were as much victims of Hitler as were many others.

Anyway, the fact that Soviet troops raped huge numbers of German women has been known for decades.
Soviet troops did rape millions of polish , Jewish, belarusians, rumunians etc women and children as well

Stalin's army of rapists: The brutal war crime that Russia and ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-1080493 › Stalin...

Oct 24, 2008 — It was unusual for Red Army soldiers to admit to rape in letters home, ... Ukraine, Poland and the Baltic states, the populations of villages and ...
'

'liberation' of Poland by the Red Army was: the mass rapes of ...
www.outono.net › elentir › 2017/07/17 › thats-how-the-li...

Jul 17, 2017 — According to the estimations of Polish Government, more than 100,000 Polish woman and girls were raped by Red Army. Some of them were

Forum List

Back