Significant increase in threats online ahead of possible Trump indictment

“Intelligence sources told CBS News that there's been a "significant increase" in threats and violent rhetoric online from domestic violent extremists as former President Donald Trump claimed he will be indicted by a Manhattan grand jury. But the sources said they have not identified any credible or direct threats to a person or property and they are continuing to monitor for credible specific threats.

Domestic violent extremists in online postings have warned that prosecutors from the Manhattan District Attorney's Office would cross a red line if Trump is indicted and it would be met with more violence than the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, the sources said. There have also been postings calling for civil war.

Sources said the threats are mostly aimed at law enforcement, judges and government officials in New York and elsewhere that domestic violent extremists perceive as participants in what they see as a political persecution of Trump.

A law enforcement source said they are seeing chatter online, with Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg being mentioned in a lot of it, but not much mobilization toward violence or protests at this point. But law enforcement sources said the situation could change quickly.”

“…in what they see as a political persecution of Trump.”

This of course is a lie.

Yeah Democrats and the libtard MSM is trying to create the impresssion that another (false) 'Insurrection' is about to happen.

I think after the last set-up people are smart enough to stay away and let the undercover FBI, ATF, DHS, etc... agents stand around playing with themselves this time.

I am confused... The FEDS cleared Trump. Now a Soros backed DA is pursuing federal charges he has no statutory authority to charge.... and the state charges have expired in the statute of limitations... So, this idiot has NO LEGAL AUTHROTY TO CHARGE ANYTHING.... How is he doing this? what magical law in time is now allowing this retard to do this?

Not surprising.

Fortunately, the vast majority of these threats are from keyboard warrior drama queens. They talk big but they’re completely harmless.

“Intelligence sources told CBS News that there's been a "significant increase" in threats and violent rhetoric online from domestic violent extremists as former President Donald Trump claimed he will be indicted by a Manhattan grand jury. But the sources said they have not identified any credible or direct threats to a person or property and they are continuing to monitor for credible specific threats.

Domestic violent extremists in online postings have warned that prosecutors from the Manhattan District Attorney's Office would cross a red line if Trump is indicted and it would be met with more violence than the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, the sources said. There have also been postings calling for civil war.

Sources said the threats are mostly aimed at law enforcement, judges and government officials in New York and elsewhere that domestic violent extremists perceive as participants in what they see as a political persecution of Trump.

A law enforcement source said they are seeing chatter online, with Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg being mentioned in a lot of it, but not much mobilization toward violence or protests at this point. But law enforcement sources said the situation could change quickly.”

“…in what they see as a political persecution of Trump.”

This of course is a lie.

So, your friends at the SPLC claim a bunch of threats, but can't provide any proof....in this age where EVERYTHING online is traceable.

Yet more lies from the fascist left.

I am confused... The FEDS cleared Trump. Now a Soros backed DA is pursuing federal charges he has no statutory authority to charge.... and the state charges have expired in the statute of limitations... So, this idiot has NO LEGAL AUTHROTY TO CHARGE ANYTHING.... How is he doing this? what magical law in time is now allowing this retard to do this?
The feds never cleared Trump. Barr and other DC doj, forced SDNY to drop the stormy Daniels and McDougal case against individual 1 after Cohen's trial.

Crooked Donald is,
As crooked Donald does.

Y'all keep on pointing fingers.... to keep the eyes off your crooked selves... and your sidelined applaud..... :(

The feds never cleared Trump. Barr and other DC doj, forced SDNY to drop the stormy Daniels and McDougal case against individual 1 after Cohen's trial.

Crooked Donald is,
As crooked Donald does.

Y'all keep on pointing fingers.... to keep the eyes off your crooked selves... and your sidelined applaud..... :(

So crooked they have tried for 6 years to manufacture something, while you ignore all the criminal shit we KNOW xiden and Co. have been engaged in.

You are a brainless simp.

So crooked they have tried for 6 years to manufacture something, while you ignore all the criminal shit we KNOW xiden and Co. have been engaged in.

You are a brainless simp.
I know of no crooked shit of Biden's??? I don't believe in rightwing fairy tales.

There is Proof Trump's DOJ squashed SDNYs investigation in to Individual 1.

They DID NOT CLEAR Trump.

That is a rightwing, Trump lie.

Deal with it.... the TRUTH for a change.

I know of no crooked shit of Biden's??? I don't believe in rightwing fairy tales.

Then your head is in the sand.

Little ostrich.

If they didn't clear Trump they would have went after him. But given there is no law or campaign violation with paying hush money out of a persons own pocket instead of using campaign funds, they dropped the investigation.

Forum List

Back