Significant association between BNT162b2 vaccination and myo/pericarditis

More coming out:

"We know it is now a basic technique to find the synthetic spike in vaccinated individuals. Perhaps even more troubling, it’s basic genetic research to find out if the plasmid DNA is integrating into and forever changing the DNA/genetics of vaccinated individuals yet health agencies and labs just don’t seem to want to look."
This is dated 25 Sep 2023. Months ago, it was Kevin McKernan who first mentioned plasmid contamination, but Musk has done fascist violence to McKernan's archive. Non-members can't read what McKernan is now posting:

We have proven that the plasmid study is from 2022. Unlike USMB, there is no search engine @ X. To understand more fully Musk's deceptions, post #24 of this thread shows 11:30 PM 14 Ap 2023. But the original archived page does not. The only date the original gives is 14 Ap. Not only can the reader be deceived as to the year, the reader is now forced to (hunt [italics]), to scroll down to the pertinent post to confirm that what we are saying is true about Musk's fascist X applications (confounding manipulations of the chronological order):

Interesting. So now the claim is that people are getting sick by being around people who got vaxxed?

Wow. So, if I get covid and then get sick, I'm not sick I skipped the vaccine and got covid, I'm sick because my neighbors got vaccinated?

I suppose such a bizarre construction is possible, but it seems like quite a stretch.

It may seem like a stretch to you, but it's real. I personally know 1 woman it happened to, and there have been many other such reports since the shots started.

It may seem like a stretch to you, but it's real. I personally know 1 woman it happened to, and there have been many other such reports since the shots started.

The reasoning is faulty if it does not accept the fact that the "vaccine" does nothing for mucosal surfaces of mouth, nose and throat. Re-transmission happens from these surfaces of both "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed." duh

dying like flies

1696640932660.png

Forum List

Back