Significant association between BNT162b2 vaccination and myo/pericarditis

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Summary of this study -

Introduction
In February 2021, New Zealand began its largest ever immunisation programme with the BNT162b2 mRNA coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine.

Objective
We aimed to understand the association between 12 adverse events of special interest (AESIs) and a primary dose of BNT162b2 in the New Zealand population aged ≥5 years from 19 February 2021 through 10 February 2022.

Conclusions
A statistically significant association between BNT162b2 vaccination and myo/pericarditis was observed. This association has been confirmed internationally. BNT162b2 was not found to be associated with the other AESIs investigated, except for SOCV following the first dose of BNT162b2 in the 20–39 years age group only, providing reassurances around the safety of the vaccine.

Nothing will convince the vaxxers that this jab is dangerous, even though the evidence is piling up.

1694861300616.png

~S~

Summary of this study -

Introduction
In February 2021, New Zealand began its largest ever immunisation programme with the BNT162b2 mRNA coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine.

Objective
We aimed to understand the association between 12 adverse events of special interest (AESIs) and a primary dose of BNT162b2 in the New Zealand population aged ≥5 years from 19 February 2021 through 10 February 2022.

Conclusions
A statistically significant association between BNT162b2 vaccination and myo/pericarditis was observed. This association has been confirmed internationally. BNT162b2 was not found to be associated with the other AESIs investigated, except for SOCV following the first dose of BNT162b2 in the 20–39 years age group only, providing reassurances around the safety of the vaccine.

Nothing will convince the vaxxers that this jab is dangerous, even though the evidence is piling up.
Wow, I can't believe NZ government allowed that one to be published!

Summary of this study -

Introduction

Objective

Conclusions

My sister-in-law is currently dealing with pericarditis. She in the hospital as I type. It's fucking scary.

She had covid. But she never went near the vaccines. She's adamantly anti-vax.

I suspect we're looking at the lingering symptoms of covid, rather than side effects from the vaccines. But I don't want to throw water on your anti-vax circle jerk. Carry on.

My sister-in-law is currently dealing with pericarditis. She in the hospital as I type. It's fucking scary.

She had covid. But she never went near the vaccines. She's adamantly anti-vax.

I suspect we're looking at the lingering symptoms of covid, rather than side effects from the vaccines. But I don't want to throw water on your anti-vax circle jerk. Carry on.

That's an interesting story about your sister in law. Remember that "shedding" of the shots/spike protein has been documented, though not quantified as far as I know. Point being she may have had something 'shed' to her by way of close/intimate contact with persons who did take the shots.

That's an interesting story about your sister in law. Remember that "shedding" of the shots/spike protein has been documented, though not quantified as far as I know. Point being she may have had something 'shed' to her by way of close/intimate contact with persons who did take the shots.
from the linked study: "Most importantly, studies have found that the risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 infection is substantially greater than after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination"

from the linked study: "Most importantly, studies have found that the risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 infection is substantially greater than after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination"
You offer me Fauci Psychobabble and expect to be taken seriously? You might get a job in the Biden White House if you're interested, maybe press secretary, allowing you to regurgitate such nonsense for a living.

You offer me Fauci Psychobabble and expect to be taken seriously? You might get a job in the Biden White House if you're interested, maybe press secretary, allowing you to regurgitate such nonsense for a living.
fuck off. the study was offered by your fellow retard, and the psychobabble about shedding in that context was queefed onto the board by you.

stay away from sharp objects.

fuck off. the study was offered by your fellow retard, and the psychobabble about shedding in that context was queefed onto the board by you.

stay away from sharp objects.
I know a young woman who never took the shot but ended up having her menses heavily changed by having close contact with clients (beauty parlor) who had taken the shots. It's real, whether you "get it" or don't.

Interesting. So now the claim is that people are getting sick by being around people who got vaxxed?

Wow. So, if I get covid and then get sick, I'm not sick I skipped the vaccine and got covid, I'm sick because my neighbors got vaccinated?

I suppose such a bizarre construction is possible, but it seems like quite a stretch.

Last edited:
Interesting. So now the claim is that people are getting sick by being around people who got vaxxed?

Wow. So, if I get covid and then get sick, I'm not sick I skipped the vaccine and got covid, I'm sick because my neighbors got vaccinated?

I suppose such a bizarre construction is possible, but it seems like quite a stretch.
Not bizarre at all. The simplicity goes right over your head. The "vaxx" does nothing for those viruses on the surface of mouth, nasal passages and throat, and they get re-transmitted back into the environment. This flaccid inability of the "vaccines" are a lasting, unchanging flaccid inability.

You were duped: both "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed" have the same viral loads on these surfaces. A more intelligently-designed question is, "Do these viruses do recombinations on these particular surfaces?

You were duped: both "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed" have the same viral loads on these surfaces.
Nah. I wasn't duped. I was just commenting on a particularly ridiculous argument. But I'm sure you can outdo it. Go!

It requires close physical contact, but it does happen. I know one lady it happened to, and she works in a lady's salon doing facials, so her clients were basically breathing in her face for maybe an hour at a time. Her only symptoms were a messed up period. Her doctor told her to start wearing a mask and gloves. I do not know the final resolution of her case, which is now 2 years old.

From the start of the shots there were numerous reports of such shedding amongst married couples in which only 1 person had taken the shot and the other had not.

Britain documented numerous cases of shedding from inoculated adults to children who had not been. It's real, but exact numbers and details are lacking. Too many variables.

Nah. I wasn't duped. I was just commenting on a particularly ridiculous argument. But I'm sure you can outdo it. Go!
You can't argue your point in this thread without being proven that you're FoS. How would you like to be exposed? A pop quiz? Essay?

I would never trust them again after they deceived the public and lied. All they had to do from the beginning was to inform the public that these new experimental mRNA injections had not gone through the full clinical trials and that there was a risk of death, heart attacks, blood clotting etc associated with these shots. Thats all. Inform the public and let each individual make their own decision but they didn't. They lied.

I would never trust them again after they deceived the public and lied. All they had to do from the beginning was to inform the public that these new experimental mRNA injections had not gone through the full clinical trials and that there was a risk of death, heart attacks, blood clotting etc associated with these shots. Thats all. Inform the public and let each individual make their own decision but they didn't. They lied.
Their addiction to spouting off authoritarian discourse to their underlings prevented that.

More coming out:

"We know it is now a basic technique to find the synthetic spike in vaccinated individuals. Perhaps even more troubling, it’s basic genetic research to find out if the plasmid DNA is integrating into and forever changing the DNA/genetics of vaccinated individuals yet health agencies and labs just don’t seem to want to look."

Forum List

Back