SIAP: Ted Cruz just destroys Stacy Abrams

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Holy Cow. Just absolute pwnage.

Why is she allowed to say her election was stolen but one cannot say the 2020 election was stolen?

Heck, why cannot one say the 2016 election was stolen?

Last edited:
Ted Cruz to the rescue!
On Kennedy's behalf because it couldn't be left to smolder the way Abrams left it.

No way to deny it, Cruz is a smart fkr, even though he's so blemished with extremism.

Even a nuclear physicist can believe in baby jesus and religious superstitions. As with Ted, it's imprinted on them in childhood and they are no more capable that a baby duckling to escape it.

When Texans were in Crisis Ted Cruz Cut & Ran to Mexico!
And how would those Texans have been better off if Cruz had not gone to Mexico?
They wouldn't. It's all just more bullshit US politics talking points that wouldn't make the cut in any decent and rational country's conversations.

All of you need to pull yourselves up by your bootstraps.

Why is she allowed to say her election was stolen but one cannot say the 2020 election was stolen?

Heck, why can one say the 2016 election was stolen?

Why is she allowed to talk about election fraud when it comes to her elections, but other people are not allowed to talk about election fraud when it comes to them?

C'mon!

We know that certain people can say anything they want, and the media will slobber over their words.

Heck! A certain Speaker of the House even got on her knees to pander to them.

Why is she allowed to talk about election fraud when it comes to her elections, but other people are not allowed to talk about election fraud when it comes to them?

C'mon!

We know that certain people can say anything they want, and the media will slobber over their words.

And she could not stand. Withered old B.

C'mon!

Now! Now!

As an 84-year-old, I think that we should be more respectful to Ms. Nancy.

I admire her for one reason: She is apparently able to control her portions of her premium ice cream. I find it very difficult to just have half a cup of ice cream each day. It is so darn delicious. It helps me tolerate the madness that has seized this nation. Excuse me while I return to the fridge for more coffee ice cream.

C'mon!

Now! Now!

I admire her for one reason: She is apparently able to control her portions of her premium ice cream. I find it very difficult to just have half a cup of ice cream each day. It is so darn delicious. It helps me tolerate the madness that has seized this nation. Excuse me while I return to the fridge for more coffee ice cream.

She does not look a day over 80.

Holy Cow. Just absolute pwnage. Why is she allowed to say her election was stolen but one cannot say the 2020 election was stolen? Heck, why cannot one say the 2016 election was stolen?
Because the checks and balances do not work, because the separation of government is inadequate and not balanced. The society is content with the corruption and delayed prosecution, if there is any, because they are not starving.

C'mon!

Now! Now!

She does not look a day over 80.

Seriously though.

Her surgeon has done a good job.

I recently saw a touching photograph that showed her as a young lady posing with President Kennedy.

Whoever thought that she would now be second in line to be President?

Maybe because the guy she was running against was making the rules

Maybe because the guy she was running against was making the rules
Give her a big old ham bone to chew on, she'll get over it.

there seemed to be quite a lot of people saying that the 2020 election was stolen. Even though there was absolutely no proof.

there seemed to be quite a lot of people saying that the 2020 election was stolen. Even though there was absolutely no proof.

Her teeth were even gapped more after that.

Uh..no he didn't. After she carved up Kennedy's ass and handed it to him, all Cruz could do was fall back on strenuous "talking points" and attempt to bully her.
Nice try, Lyin Ted..but too late. :) You come off looking like the d-bag you are.

Forum List

Back