Shut up and listen

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip

Over the past few decades you have said that I need to listen to you more. "A time of listening" is what you and your disciples have demanded. The fact is, I have been listening. And, for most of my life, this is what I've heard from you:

• You declared that absolute truth did not exist, then made your subjective truth absolute.

• You praised individuality, even while you required conformity - and openly ridiculed individuals who were not your approved kind of different.

• You promised freedom without responsibility, pleasure without consequences, affirmation without accomplishment, love without sacrifice.

• You created a culture of death and expected me to celebrate the ways you demeaned and disregarded human life.

• You weaponized tolerance, equality, diversity, inclusivity, law, and social order - all to create a chaos you believe you can control.

• You became rigid and unforgiving, eliminating grace, mercy, and forgiveness from your ideology.

• You promised peace as long as I surrendered.

• You said that equal rights, equal justice, and equal opportunity should be "color-blind." But then you turned us into adversarial tribes - with no regard for talent, skill, intelligence, virtue, merit, ability, or common humanity - and have made color everything.

• You said I was on the wrong side of history, and then you tried to eliminate history by poisoning the past.
It keeps going....its pretty spot on

Snip

Over the past few decades you have said that I need to listen to you more. "A time of listening" is what you and your disciples have demanded. The fact is, I have been listening. And, for most of my life, this is what I've heard from you:

• You declared that absolute truth did not exist, then made your subjective truth absolute.

• You praised individuality, even while you required conformity - and openly ridiculed individuals who were not your approved kind of different.

• You promised freedom without responsibility, pleasure without consequences, affirmation without accomplishment, love without sacrifice.

• You created a culture of death and expected me to celebrate the ways you demeaned and disregarded human life.

• You weaponized tolerance, equality, diversity, inclusivity, law, and social order - all to create a chaos you believe you can control.

• You became rigid and unforgiving, eliminating grace, mercy, and forgiveness from your ideology.

• You said that equal rights, equal justice, and equal opportunity should be "color-blind." But then you turned us into adversarial tribes - with no regard for talent, skill, intelligence, virtue, merit, ability, or common humanity - and have made color everything.

• You said I was on the wrong side of history, and then you tried to eliminate history by poisoning the past.

That hit the nail on the head.

Snip

Sorry, this is a bunch of poppycock. And quite frankly, a whine fest. The guy is scared because he knows his ilk's time is short. But doesn't acknowledge that he (and others like him) have largely brought that upon themselves. Continually shove your "values" down the throats of every citizen regardless of whether they believe what you believe or not and eventually, you'll be turned out. Especially if you use the courts and the political system to accomplish that end goal.

Snip

Sorry, this is a bunch of poppycock. And quite frankly, a whine fest. The guy is scared because he knows his ilk's time is short. But doesn't acknowledge that he (and others like him) have largely brought that upon themselves. Continually shove your "values" down the throats of every citizen regardless of whether they believe what you believe or not and eventually, you'll be turned out. Especially if you use the courts and the political system to accomplish that end goal.

So, basically, the same thing the other side does. Like enforcing their "morals" through the theft of others labor.

Snip

So, basically, the same thing the other side does. Like enforcing their "morals" through the theft of others labor.

Maybe. Some of that is just a product of our inability to have a rational conversation. But the fact of the matter is the left doesn't base it on quoting a book of ancient stories written and assembled by man and getting down on bended knee each Sunday and asking a sky pixie for guidance. And then going forth, holding that book up and condemning anyone that does not believe.

Snip

His time is short ? You're going to murder or replace him or something

We've seen with what lol
wjsjdjmd d.jpeg

See ya in hell fagoo

dkskskkdd.png

Snip

We've seen with what lol
View attachment 397767

See ya in hell fagoo

View attachment 397768

Demographics, enlightenment, and the slow death of organized religion. No violence necessary. It's happening by natural evolution.

Snip

Maybe. Some of that is just a product of our inability to have a rational conversation. But the fact of the matter is the left doesn't base it on quoting a book of ancient stories written and assembled by man and getting down on bended knee each Sunday and asking a sky pixie for guidance. And then going forth, holding that book up and condemning anyone that does not believe.

So, basically, the same thing the other side does, its just government. You know, instead of stories.

Snip

We've seen with what lol
View attachment 397767

See ya in hell fagoo

View attachment 397768

Demographics, enlightenment, and the slow death of organized religion. No violence necessary. It's happening by natural evolution.

Enlightenment.....lol
Your leftist ideology is old and tired ...its even more pathetic that its a top down version

Devolved is more like it
uglymisfits.jpg

Snip

We've seen with what lol
View attachment 397767

See ya in hell fagoo

View attachment 397768

Enlightenment.....lol
Your leftist ideology is old and tired ...its even more pathetic that its a top down version

Devolved is more like it
View attachment 397774

Y..A..W..N.

You need some new memes. And to get back to your topic.
The zealot you quoted listed a bunch of talking points and we can counter each one with, "that's exactly what religious people do".

Snip

We've seen with what lol
View attachment 397767

See ya in hell fagoo

View attachment 397768

Enlightenment.....lol

Devolved is more like it
View attachment 397774

Y..A..W..N.

You need some new memes. And to get back to your topic.
The zealot you quoted listed a bunch of talking points and we can counter each one with, "that's exactly what religious people do".

All brand spanking new ...how dare you

You haven't really countered any
He's spot on on many

February 14, 1776.

COMMON SENSE.
ON THE ORIGIN AND DESIGN OF GOVERNMENT IN GEN- ERAL, WITH CONCISE REMARKS ON THE ENGLISH CONSTITUTION.

Some writers have so confounded society with government, as to leave little or no distinction between them; whereas they are not only different, but have different origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government by our wickedness; the former promotes our happiness possitively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher.

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one: for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries by a Government, which we might expect in a country without Government, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer. Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built upon the ruins of the bowers of paradise. For were the impulses of conscience clear, uniform and irresistibly obeyed, man would need no other law-giver; but that not being the case, he finds it necessary to surrender up a part of his property to furnish means for the protection of the rest; and this he is induced to do by the same prudence which in every other case advises him, out of two evils to choose the least. Wherefore, security being the true design and end of government, it unanswerably follows that whatever form thereof appears most likely to ensure it to us, with the least expence and greatest benefit, is preferable to all others

Forum List

Back