Show us Trump and Pence just how safe food plants are, visit us w/o mask!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump is claiming these meat plants that he's ordered open, are squeaky clean, so much you can eat off the fuckin floor.....and I am of the belief, if that is the case, than visit one and prove it. Bring your Hydro drugs, your doc's, bring anybody you wish, but come for a visit. Walk through one of the plants without your mask and breath openly as you wonder pass minority and immigrant workers forced off of unemployment and who are in fear of their lives, so you racist mf's can have your Trump steaks and pulled pork sandwiches.

COME VISIT US DONALD, WE'LL BE WAITING!!

Oh and a huge shout out to Michigan, another fucked up state that rallied for Trump...enjoy your fuckin misery...you deserve all your getting and more!! Wisc. and Florida your next!! Damn God, is good!!

1590068754268.png

As if the OP has even stepped foot outside his/her parents basement.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Trump is claiming these meat plants that he's ordered open, are squeaky clean, so much you can eat off the fuckin floor.....and I am of the belief, if that is the case, than visit one and prove it. Bring your Hydro drugs, your doc's, bring anybody you wish, but come for a visit. Walk through one of the plants without your mask and breath openly as you wonder pass minority and immigrant workers forced off of unemployment and who are in fear of their lives, so you racist mf's can have your Trump steaks and pulled pork sandwiches.

Oh and a huge shout out to Michigan, another fucked up state that rallied for Trump...enjoy your fuckin misery...you deserve all your getting and more!! Wisc. and Florida your next!! Damn God, is good!!
The word you want is "wander" meaning to pass through randomly. Wonder is something I do when I contemplate your lack of intelligence.

NO ONE is being forced off unemployment. Who thinks this way? Unemployment is NOT a way of life and we won't pay for you forever.

• Banned

The word you want is "wander" meaning to pass through randomly. Wonder is something I do when I contemplate your lack of intelligence.

NO ONE is being forced off unemployment. Who thinks this way? Unemployment is NOT a way of life and we won't pay for you forever.
Thank you Father Redneck......my teacher from grade school on the spelling lesson....Trump and GOP gov's threatened to suspend unemployment if workers did not return to work and all across this country...I know for fact....women are being fired from their jobs if they don't return back to work...and its because they can't afford or find adequate day care and will no longer be able to get unemployment......59 million are on it and counting....hey, but what do they have to lose, eh??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't think you quite understand. America needs food, and these plants provide it. They MUST remain open, few Americans can raise chicken and pigs in their own backyard. These plants are absolutely 1000% essential.

• Banned
I just wanna eat fried chicken, french fries and watermelon.
Anybody that don't like fried chicken, golden french fries and sweet juicy watermelon,
1590070686648.png
is a meth motherfucker with a tape worm swimming in his gut....LOLOLOLOL
1590070620678.png
1590070644097.png

• Banned

I don't think you quite understand. America needs food, and these plants provide it. They MUST remain open, few Americans can raise chicken and pigs in their own backyard. These plants are absolutely 1000% essential.
But of course they are and they're hiring........next?

You do know that Michigan is run by a whacko feminist, who hates her own state's citizen. She would willingly kill born and unborn black babies with planned parenthood being allowed to stay open but close many self employed black businesses, who want to provide for their families. Why do you hate your own kind so much to see all that misery and poverty, you worthless twit?

Thank you Father Redneck......my teacher from grade school on the spelling lesson....Trump and GOP gov's threatened to suspend unemployment if workers did not return to work and all across this country...I know for fact....women are being fired from their jobs if they don't return back to work...and its because they can't afford or find adequate day care and will no longer be able to get unemployment......59 million are on it and counting....hey, but what do they have to lose, eh??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
So that means you and the rest of the riff-raff should heed the patriot's advice and just go back to work.

Do NOT ask for permission to do so.

If you own a business, open it and let everyone know you are open.

Ask people to practice caution, etiquette, and good hygiene, but open your fucking doors and get back to work.

Then, unemployment won't be needed.

Triggered is triggered as fuck in this thread! No idea what she is whining about. But I love watermelon! And I am White!

If that is the case, than it is incumbent upon employers to make these plants safe for workers to return or else, the nation must become vegan. I don't give a crap how essential a worker I am, my life means more.

If that is the case, than it is incumbent upon employers to make these plants safe for workers to return or else, the nation must become vegan. I don't give a crap how essential a worker I am, my life means more.

If the nation were to become vegan, then what happens when there is a Covid outbreak in the lettuce fields?

Forum List

Back