Should young women be inspired by Kamala's rise to power?

Should young women be inspired by Kamala's rise to power?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
For young women who desire power above all else and are willing to jettison all honor and honesty, Harris is a fantastic model.

so was melania.
Melania was a successful model before she married a successful businessman. Harris has been a "public servant" whose positions are as elastic as she wishes her face was. Now she is on the dem ticket as VP.

What is the comparison that you are attempting to make?

melania did what she did to go higher up the food chain, including starting out being less than a 'lady' much like how y'all are slamming kamala for doing.

kamala sure didn't get her AG job for a state of 40 million because of some man. or her senate gig. she obviously had to know her shit to have done that.
So you disapprove of a woman marrying the man of her choice while not being a lady but are cool with a politician climbing up the chain of power while not being a lady.

Interesting.

i have a problem with any woman who thinks she needs to sleep with a man to get what she wants - whether it's a political gig or an eastern block 'model' who wants a rich old ugly as sin american to drop an anchor baby with.

but i have a bigger problem with hypocrites like you & the other 'merikans on this thread.
I see. I am not impressed with Kamala Harris and don't consider her a good role model for young women. Naturally, there are other women that I also would not recommend but because I stuck to the topic that makes me a hypocrite.

Fascinating.

you're a hypocrite for slamming one woman but not another & defended her because she's married to the president.
Wrong. You brought up Melania instead of discussing Kamala. You are the hypocrite. I am willing to slam anybody. The topic of this thread is Kamala. You want to discuss other woman? You are free to start another thread.

Here's Harris gutting Bill Barr during the Muller investigation. She made him look like a fool. Link below. She's no chump and neither is Biden.

ROFL! You're delusional. Barr had to be polite to her because in theory she's his boss. If hearings were a debate, then Barr would have wipe her off his shoe.

For young women who desire power above all else and are willing to jettison all honor and honesty, Harris is a fantastic model.

so was melania.
Melania was a successful model before she married a successful businessman. Harris has been a "public servant" whose positions are as elastic as she wishes her face was. Now she is on the dem ticket as VP.

melania did what she did to go higher up the food chain, including starting out being less than a 'lady' much like how y'all are slamming kamala for doing.

kamala sure didn't get her AG job for a state of 40 million because of some man. or her senate gig. she obviously had to know her shit to have done that.
So you disapprove of a woman marrying the man of her choice while not being a lady but are cool with a politician climbing up the chain of power while not being a lady.

Interesting.

i have a problem with any woman who thinks she needs to sleep with a man to get what she wants - whether it's a political gig or an eastern block 'model' who wants a rich old ugly as sin american to drop an anchor baby with.

but i have a bigger problem with hypocrites like you & the other 'merikans on this thread.
I see. I am not impressed with Kamala Harris and don't consider her a good role model for young women. Naturally, there are other women that I also would not recommend but because I stuck to the topic that makes me a hypocrite.

Fascinating.

you're a hypocrite for slamming one woman but not another & defended her because she's married to the president.
Wrong. You brought up Melania instead of discussing Kamala. You are the hypocrite. I am willing to slam anybody. The topic of this thread is Kamala. You want to discuss other woman? You are free to start another thread.

melania AND marla.... don't forget the first CONcubine that slept with donny to get a start with her career.

so was melania.

Interesting.

Fascinating.

melania AND marla.... don't forget the first CONcubine that slept with donny to get a start with her career.
He ended up marrying both of them, turd.

I wonder should young women be inspired by Kamala's rise to power?

Not sure what's really inspiring about it. Women have been gaining power through sex, lies, and manipulation since the world started turning. I was under the impression that we were trying to move society away from that concept.
The only bad whore is a Republican whore.

so was melania.

Interesting.

Fascinating.

It's good to know you hold them and Kamala Harris in contempt.
I presume you will not be voting for Biden.

She got where she is by whoring herself, by fucking and sucking the dicks of MUCH OLDER married men, like 30 YEARS older than her. She is NOT a good example to young girls, she might have went on to get a College Degree but she still was basically a Hooker who used her body to get on the Political Ladder. She's MEGA Low Class and on no level should be considered a Role Model for young girls.
Oh she didn't just wake up one day after graduation and decide, Hey, I think I will ho myself out to rise in power..........her f'ing and sucking to get ahead would have started well before then. Don't think she has the brain power to have gotten through law school without wearing a bunch of knee pads out. Pence is going to slap her around in any vp debates........

so was melania.

Interesting.

Fascinating.

Wrong
Different applications for different circumstances
One is a presidents wife and one is a VP candidate most likely to become president via default
Another bad liberal apples to oranges

so was melania.

Interesting.

Fascinating.

The OP topic is Kamala Harris.

Here's Harris gutting Bill Barr during the Muller investigation. She made him look like a fool. Link below. She's no chump and neither is Biden.

What in that video is it that makes you think Harris made Barr look like a fool? He's laughing at her by the end of it! She's asking if Rosenstein was cleared by DOJ career ethics and he's telling her that Rosenstein was cleared to oversee the Mueller investigation as the Acting AG...long before Barr got there!

so was melania.

I'm guessing that he's trying to convey that, for leftists, being a slut is admirable but being married is beneath contempt.

Harris makes hilary clinton cringe when it comes to outright, naked political fakery and opportunism.......

Cringe, or take frantic notes.

Let's be honest. The only reason that Hillary never used Kamala's techniques is because she's always been a butt-ugly skank.

Hey.....at least skanks have dignity and honor.....compared to hilary and harris....

Well, who the hell doesn't, on THAT basis of comparison?

That's the old fashioned way to do it, I suppose. Bending over and grabbing ankles because you have nothing else to offer is so..... well, pathetic. Let's hope our daughters realize that is NOT the way to get to the top.

Don't have to hope if you actually parent and teach them they have more value than simply as some cad's jerkoff toy.

Not sure what's really inspiring about it. Women have been gaining power through sex, lies, and manipulation since the world started turning. I was under the impression that we were trying to move society away from that concept.
The only bad whore is a Republican whore.

To leftists, "whore" is just another word for "a woman who's Republican instead of staying on the patriarchy plantation where she belongs".

What in that video is it that makes you think Harris made Barr look like a fool? He's laughing at her by the end of it! She's asking if Rosenstein was cleared by DOJ career ethics and he's telling her that Rosenstein was cleared to oversee the Mueller investigation as the Acting AG...long before Barr got there!

Have to remember that THE Number One Indictment of Mud Sling Media is the Joe Biden video where he confesses and brags about quid pro quo yet MSM did a Baghdad Bob and said it did not happen and we did not see and hear it.
Instead they aided and abetted a fake impeachment effort over Trumps non existent quid pro quo

Forum List

Back