Should young women be inspired by Kamala's rise to power?

Should young women be inspired by Kamala's rise to power?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
I wonder should young women be inspired by Kamala's rise to power?

Harris makes hilary clinton cringe when it comes to outright, naked political fakery and opportunism.......

Cringe, or take frantic notes.

Let's be honest. The only reason that Hillary never used Kamala's techniques is because she's always been a butt-ugly skank.

For young women who desire power above all else and are willing to jettison all honor and honesty, Harris is a fantastic model.

so was melania.
Melania was a successful model before she married a successful businessman. Harris has been a "public servant" whose positions are as elastic as she wishes her face was. Now she is on the dem ticket as VP.

What is the comparison that you are attempting to make?

I wonder should young women be inspired by Kamala's rise to power?

Harris makes hilary clinton cringe when it comes to outright, naked political fakery and opportunism.......

Cringe, or take frantic notes.

Let's be honest. The only reason that Hillary never used Kamala's techniques is because she's always been a butt-ugly skank.

Hey.....at least skanks have dignity and honor.....compared to hilary and harris....

For young women who desire power above all else and are willing to jettison all honor and honesty, Harris is a fantastic model.

so was melania.
Melania was a successful model before she married a successful businessman. Harris has been a "public servant" whose positions are as elastic as she wishes her face was. Now she is on the dem ticket as VP.

melania did what she did to go higher up the food chain, including starting out being less than a 'lady' much like how y'all are slamming kamala for doing.

kamala sure didn't get her AG job for a state of 40 million because of some man. or her senate gig. she obviously had to know her shit to have done that.

That's the old fashioned way to do it, I suppose. Bending over and grabbing ankles because you have nothing else to offer is so..... well, pathetic. Let's hope our daughters realize that is NOT the way to get to the top.

so was melania.

melania did what she did to go higher up the food chain, including starting out being less than a 'lady' much like how y'all are slamming kamala for doing.

kamala sure didn't get her AG job for a state of 40 million because of some man. or her senate gig. she obviously had to know her shit to have done that.
So you disapprove of a woman marrying the man of her choice while not being a lady but are cool with a politician climbing up the chain of power while not being a lady.

Interesting.

Wow. Reading this thread is like thumbing through an R-rated sex tell-all sans the images. How come this woman is the Democrat nominee for president since Biden will be in a care facility in less than a year, imho.

so was melania.

So you disapprove of a woman marrying the man of her choice while not being a lady but are cool with a politician climbing up the chain of power while not being a lady.

Interesting.

i have a problem with any woman who thinks she needs to sleep with a man to get what she wants - whether it's a political gig or an eastern block 'model' who wants a rich old ugly as sin american to drop an anchor baby with.

but i have a bigger problem with hypocrites like you & the other 'merikans on this thread.

Wow. Reading this thread is like thumbing through an R-rated sex tell-all sans the images. How come this woman is the Democrat nominee for president since Biden will be in a care facility in less than a year, imho.

melania has many images she wished weren't out in circulation.

so was melania.

Interesting.

i have a problem with any woman who thinks she needs to sleep with a man to get what she wants - whether it's a political gig or an eastern block 'model' who wants a rich old ugly as sin american to drop an anchor baby with.

but i have a bigger problem with hypocrites like you & the other 'merikans on this thread.
I see. I am not impressed with Kamala Harris and don't consider her a good role model for young women. Naturally, there are other women that I also would not recommend but because I stuck to the topic that makes me a hypocrite.

Fascinating.

so was melania.

Interesting.

I see. I am not impressed with Kamala Harris and don't consider her a good role model for young women. Naturally, there are other women that I also would not recommend but because I stuck to the topic that makes me a hypocrite.

Fascinating.

you're a hypocrite for slamming one woman but not another & defended her because she's married to the president.

Forum List

Back