Should Trump be impeached?

He kept them because we were in a monster recession and you don't raise taxes during a recession.

And you still can't produce any economic indicators from 2001 or 2002 showing the boom that's going off in your head.
What did the Democrats do in the last four years of Bush besides obstruct , to try to help build the economy?? Dodd frank? Please explain besides having a temper tantrum like a 3 year old towards bush. Which is why I went from Democrat to republican.
Focus Dumbfuck, focus. Wee're talking about Bush's first 2 years, not his last 4.

Where can I find the economic indicators showing an economic booooooom in 2001 or 2002?
The tax cut before the being attacked .. I was happy
No one asked you if you were happy. I challenged you to post economic indicators that there was a boooooom in 2001 or 2002.

You couldn't because the only booooom is your head exploding. :badgrin:
Biz we’re gearing up for a huge investment until the attack..
So there was no booooom because of the attack. That's all you keep saying.

How'd those two years with the GOP in charge of all three branches go? Got a Wall? Mexico pay for it? H. Clinton locked up? Obamacare gone? Budget balanced? ISIS gone?
Hmmm economy lol North Korea stop shooting ballistic missiles , new trade deals, are you retarted??
He was handed a strong and growing economy. That's like giving the win to a relief pitcher coming into the 9th inning with a 10-0 lead.
Bro I’m in the inner city 30 hour jobs at shack Shaw I and a 1,000 dollar penalty for not needing insurance was not good for us people.. you you rich elite democrats lol you are so out of touch with common people
That you can't get a good job in a good economy is on you.
I don’t worry about my self like you do.. I’m talking about my fellow Americans graduating from school is run by democrats
And they can't get good jobs in trump's economy?

What did the Democrats do in the last four years of Bush besides obstruct , to try to help build the economy?? Dodd frank? Please explain besides having a temper tantrum like a 3 year old towards bush. Which is why I went from Democrat to republican.
Focus Dumbfuck, focus. Wee're talking about Bush's first 2 years, not his last 4.

Where can I find the economic indicators showing an economic booooooom in 2001 or 2002?
No one asked you if you were happy. I challenged you to post economic indicators that there was a boooooom in 2001 or 2002.

Of course there was..

Hmmm economy lol North Korea stop shooting ballistic missiles , new trade deals, are you retarted??
He was handed a strong and growing economy. That's like giving the win to a relief pitcher coming into the 9th inning with a 10-0 lead.
Bro I’m in the inner city 30 hour jobs at shack Shaw I and a 1,000 dollar penalty for not needing insurance was not good for us people.. you you rich elite democrats lol you are so out of touch with common people
I don’t worry about my self like you do.. I’m talking about my fellow Americans graduating from school is run by democrats
Trump created 30 hour a week jobs and a 1,000 penalty for not needing insurance ?? Interesting link?

Of course there was..
If there was, you'd be able to show it with economic indicators like the unemployment rate and real GDP growth.

You can't because the only booooom is your head exploding...

:blowup:

Trump created 30 hour a week jobs and a 1,000 penalty for not needing insurance ?? Interesting link?
Where did I say he created it? :cuckoo:

Of course there was..
If there was, you'd be able to show it with economic indicators like the unemployment rate and real GDP growth.

It was a huge boost to us ordinary Americans. Thanks

I was talking about Obama .. you said trump

Of course there was..

that boost came from 43 spending Bill Clintons surplus faster than he could get his grubby paws on it -

youre welcome ...

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

The worst mistake the Democrats could make is to impeach Trump!

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

This was illustrated in living color today.

What did Trump do and say?

I can say Trump generally knows how to play the hand he's given, and he usually has the upper hand.

Of course there was..

So you say but you have no proof.

Of course there was..

Maybe economist should come talk to us common people

So? The individual mandate was still in place under trump until a short while ago. So you must be saying people couldn't get a good job in trump's economy.

So? The individual mandate was still in place under trump until a short while ago. So you must be saying people couldn't get a good job in trump's economy.
A very short time thank god for the deregulation and tax cuts.. the investments came pouring in

Of course there was..

They get their results by looking at how many are working and spending.

Two of the indicators which show there was no booooom.

A very short time thank god for the deregulation and tax cuts.. the investments came pouring in
The tax cuts have noting to do with the individual mandate you were crying about. Can't you stay on the topics you start?

LOLOLOL

So your definition of a booming economy is growing unemployment and shrinking GDP?

:lmao:
I think you should reread what i wrote .. if you can lol
You keep changing your position as you get exposed to reality.

Unemployment rose during Bush's first 2 years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. The fact that you can't show otherwise demonstrates you're batshit insane.
I think i addressed why. We had a war lol
So you're saying there was no boom because of 9.11?
Huge booooom! Prior of course then we were attacked by democrats
:71: Love how you are saying that democrats attacked on 9/11.......

Of course there was..

They get their results by looking at how many are working and spending.

Two of the indicators which show there was no booooom.
there was

Trump should be tried for treason and hung like the coward he is.
He will be the man when he exposes Obama and Hillary's treasonous actions.
any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...ruh roooooh!

I think you should reread what i wrote .. if you can lol
You keep changing your position as you get exposed to reality.

Unemployment rose during Bush's first 2 years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. The fact that you can't show otherwise demonstrates you're batshit insane.
I think i addressed why. We had a war lol
So you're saying there was no boom because of 9.11?
Huge booooom! Prior of course then we were attacked by democrats
:71: Love how you are saying that democrats attacked on 9/11.......
Muslim terrorist and democrats what’s the difference?? How many blacks will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats? How many abortions? How many will get a bad education? Democrats are far worse

Forum List

Back