Should the racist democrat party fold and start a new, non racist party?

No, need bcause the far right of the GOP once has take over the Dem racists.

We have people like 2aguy saying they want to be just like the Dem racists of the past.

the democrat party has been and always will be the party of racism.......from slavery, through jim crow to today as they trap minorities in government schools that do not educate their children and trap them in democrat controlled neighborhoods where gangs, drugs and murder destroy their lives.....the democrat party should admit who they are, and fold up.....

No, need bcause the far right of the GOP once has take over the Dem racists.

We have people like 2aguy saying they want to be just like the Dem racists of the past.

the democrat party has been and always will be the party of racism.......from slavery, through jim crow to today as they trap minorities in government schools that do not educate their children and trap them in democrat controlled neighborhoods where gangs, drugs and murder destroy their lives.....the democrat party should admit who they are, and fold up.....
And you have justified your racism because of your allegations about the Dem Party, which sent their racists to the far right.

You can never evade that you are a vicious racist.

I don't think Ellison is a wise move, but while ya'll are dancing on the alleged grave of the Democratic Party, the GOP is set to put Paul and Mitch back in charge of Congress. Same as it ever was.

Agree. For all their talk about draining the swamp, the RWs voted from the same old DC Dinos and trump is loading them up as fast as he can.

The useful idiot Pootarians have poured cement into the swamp.

Ryan is going to run a huge deficit busting budget session, the far right is going to freak out again, he will kick them in the balls again, Mitch will be smiling as the Man behind the Curtain, and no new jobs will be created.

The democrat party is the party of racism.....as well as violence, hate, crime and rape.......just to name a few of the fun democrat party facts.......

Is it time they folded the party, started over, and abandoned their racism?

You Cannot Win Back That Which You Never Had | Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog

The ultra leftist, and reportedly Soros funded, Alternet reports the Clinton co-presidency’s Labor Secretary Robert Reich on how the Democratic Party can recover its soul.

The Democratic party has never had a soul, so Reich’s thesis is much like bringing the statue of a soldier at Arlington recovering its soul. It was founded by a man who believed Indians should be penned, or roped and bound, on a reservation and that Blacks, Asians, and other subhumans should remain in either wage slavery or chattel slavery.

A far too brief history of the Democratic Party is at this link, detailing some few of the abuses the of minorities Democratic Party or its members have initiated.

And for those who wish to be informed, a history of the Republican Party is at this link.

Doubters may wish to open a new tab and verify each of the points made on both web pages. But the bottom line remains the same.

You cannot win back that which you never had, be it life, a soul, or something else.

A little history of the democrat party and their eternal racism....

On Racism and Republicans: Democrats Hold These Truths to Be Self-Evident

So true democrats have always been the party of slavery.. And racism and segregation..
If only blue states knew the truth

The democrat party is the party of racism.....as well as violence, hate, crime and rape.......just to name a few of the fun democrat party facts.......

You Cannot Win Back That Which You Never Had | Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog

The ultra leftist, and reportedly Soros funded, Alternet reports the Clinton co-presidency’s Labor Secretary Robert Reich on how the Democratic Party can recover its soul.

The Democratic party has never had a soul, so Reich’s thesis is much like bringing the statue of a soldier at Arlington recovering its soul. It was founded by a man who believed Indians should be penned, or roped and bound, on a reservation and that Blacks, Asians, and other subhumans should remain in either wage slavery or chattel slavery.

A far too brief history of the Democratic Party is at this link, detailing some few of the abuses the of minorities Democratic Party or its members have initiated.

And for those who wish to be informed, a history of the Republican Party is at this link.

Doubters may wish to open a new tab and verify each of the points made on both web pages. But the bottom line remains the same.

You cannot win back that which you never had, be it life, a soul, or something else.

So true democrats have always been the party of slavery.. And racism and segregation..

Yes...sadly, the democrats have controlled the education system....and the truth about the democrat party and the fact they owned the slaves, fought to expand slavery into new states, fought a Civil War to keep their slaves, then used jim crow laws, murder and intimidation against newly freed blacks and their Republican protectors is never exposed to most people in government schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....

And, yet, you racists want to keep following in their shoes.

Why?

Oh, that's right; you are racists.

Blah, blah, blah...

Keep telling yourself that, lightweight. You're nothing more than an unsophisticated, unremarkable, racist Repug lump of shit. And we both know it, goober boy.

OK pal if you think he is lying.. You are welcome to spend a week with me on my lake house in South Carolina..

I will show you how wrong you are.. And I will pay for it

Blah, blah, blah...

Keep telling yourself that, lightweight. You're nothing more than an unsophisticated, unremarkable, racist Repug lump of shit. And we both know it, goober boy.

OK pal if you think he is lying.. You are welcome to spend a week with me on my lake house in South Carolina..

I will show you how wrong you are.. And I will pay for it

I would be your travel guide.. And prove to you your so wrong

Blah, blah, blah...

OK pal if you think he is lying.. You are welcome to spend a week with me on my lake house in South Carolina. I will show you how wrong you are.. And I will pay for it
You are wrong, and you will always pay for it.

Surely this is a picture of a "radical democrat"........LOL

View attachment 99231

So...you show a picture of a paid democrat operative....paid by bob craemer and scott foval...two men who ran a political action group funded and directed by the Democrat National Committee to incite violence at Trump rallies and to engage in massive voter fraud operations........

How do we know this...because both men are on video admitting to what they did.....they recieved money and direction from the Democrat National Committee who funnelled money and directions directly from the hilary campaign....they reported directly to the Director of Special Events at the DNC......they admit to shutting down Trumps rally in Chicago and other activities up to and including the violent attacks on Trump supporters....they also stated that if they needed special help, the Director of Special events would put them in touch with the local chapter of the AFL-CIO who would provide trained union thugs for whatever they needed....

So....thank you for exposing the organized violence of the racist democrat party.

Here are bob craemer and scott foval on video admitting to the violence and voter fraud...

Saying the same dumb shit repeatedly doesn't make it true.

Surely this is a picture of a "radical democrat"........LOL

View attachment 99231

So...you show a picture of a paid democrat operative....paid by bob craemer and scott foval...two men who ran a political action group funded and directed by the Democrat National Committee to incite violence at Trump rallies and to engage in massive voter fraud operations........

How do we know this...because both men are on video admitting to what they did.....they recieved money and direction from the Democrat National Committee who funnelled money and directions directly from the hilary campaign....they reported directly to the Director of Special Events at the DNC......they admit to shutting down Trumps rally in Chicago and other activities up to and including the violent attacks on Trump supporters....they also stated that if they needed special help, the Director of Special events would put them in touch with the local chapter of the AFL-CIO who would provide trained union thugs for whatever they needed....

So....thank you for exposing the organized violence of the racist democrat party.

Here are bob craemer and scott foval on video admitting to the violence and voter fraud...

Saying the same dumb shit repeatedly doesn't make it true.
^^^ You need to follow that good advice of yours. Learn it, live it, become worthy.

for the next four years, us real Americans just have to keep pounding the message that all Democrats are racists, no matter who they put in charge of the DNC, we shall declare him a racist! no matter who runs for office in 2018, we shall declare him/her a racist too !!!

THAT would cause a LOT of personality-disorders among your ilk......You well know (or at least you should) that many within YOUR ilk are the racists (including a couple.....so far....within Trump's cabinet)........Don't steal the thunder from your fellow racist right wingers, please.........LOL

No, thats a photoshop, or its another democrat hoax.

upload_2016-11-20_11-42-10.jpeg

PC and Identity Politics are so deeply rooted in the party's DNA that they can never be separated.

The best that can be hoped for is that the more virulent and toxic elements of the party are somehow marginalized, at least to some extent.

Doubtful.
It's kinda hard to take you serious when you say shit like this and you voted for Hillary.

That is a disconnect if I've ever seen one

PC and Identity Politics are so deeply rooted in the party's DNA that they can never be separated.

The best that can be hoped for is that the more virulent and toxic elements of the party are somehow marginalized, at least to some extent.

Doubtful.
It's kinda hard to take you serious when you say shit like this and you voted for Hillary.

I understand.

I've tried to explain that I dislike Trump even more than I dislike Hillary, about a zillion times, but some people just don't get that.

Doubtful.

I understand.

I've tried to explain that I dislike Trump even more than I dislike Hillary, about a zillion times, but some people just don't get that.
And my signature says it all. You failed to follow your rhetoric & instincts.
You have no right to bitch about things that you supported with your vote. The words & actions don't compute.

Doubtful.

I understand.

And my signature says it all. You failed to follow your rhetoric & instincts.
You have no right to bitch about things that you supported with your vote. The words & actions don't compute.
You're looking at things in a very binary way. If I vote for this person, I must agree with them on everything.

I'm an independent. I consider every issue separately, every element of every issue separately. I'm under no obligation to "play" for either "team", because this ain't a game.

And of course I have the right to criticize. That goes back to your binary thinking, and MY sig. Partisans are dishonest because they refuse to criticize their "side".

That's why I have no use for partisanship. It's dishonest.

Forum List

Back