Should Tea Party Senator Mike Lee Be Arrested For Treason??

‘Absolutely insane’: Mike Lee rips Iran briefing as GOP unites behind Trump

Yesterday, select members of the House and Senate were briefed about the imminent threat Soleimani posed to American lives and why Trump had to act quickly to take him out -- Since Trump is an honest straight talker, there is no doubt the intelligence briefing laid out the facts and it was irrefutable that Soleimani was an imminent threat -- we expect the traitorous Dems to have complaints about the briefings, but not honorable tea-party Christian conservatives...

"Most Republican senators on Wednesday left an Iran briefing from top Trump administration officials satisfied. Not Mike Lee. 'The worst briefing I’ve seen — at least on a military issue — in my nine years” in the Senate, said the Utah Republican. 'They had to leave after 75 minutes while they’re in the process of telling us that we need to be good little boys and girls and run along and not debate this in public”

The worst briefing in 9 years?? Really? Obama was president for 6 of those 9 years -- are you saying this briefing was worse than Benghazi?? Seriously?? This terrorist sympathizer then went on to say that “I walked into the briefing undecided. I walked out decided, specifically because of what happened in that briefing,” -- what he is claiming he was undecided on was a War Powers resolution to force Trump to have to get authorization from Congress before he launches anymore attacks against Iran...WTF? Really Mike Lee? How can you claim you are a Tea-Party Patriot when you are siding with the war-mongering Dems and Iranian terrorists against Trump?? They just plotted to take down a freaking jetliner for crying out loud, now you want to collude with them against Trump and America??

Lou Dobbs said it best when he said Mike Lee was a Benedict Arnold for daring to have the audacity to try to limit President Trump’s military authority -- and Lou is right, this is absolute treason and people like Mike Lee are the worst kind of traitors because they are supposed to swear unwavering loyalty to President Donald Trump -- not side with Democrats against our country...
Mike Lee and Mitt Romney are both never Trumpers.

So were most of the Republicans before he got nominated.
Looks like Lee and former DemonRAT lSenate leader Hairy Reed have a LARGE PROBLEM pending!

The FBI and Utah state prosecutors working on a corruption investigation say they have uncovered accusations of financial wrongdoing by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and GOP Sen. Mike Lee, but the Justice Department has so far declined to act on their recommendation for a full federal investigation. Two district attorneys, one Democrat and one Republican, told The Washington Times, ABC News, and The Salt Lake Tribune this week that they have found evidence of possible financial wrongdoing by the lawmakers relating to suspect campaign contributions and other financial transactions. "There are allegations, but they are very serious allegations and they need to be looked at by somebody," Sim Gill, a Democrat and chief prosecutor in Salt Lake County, told The Washington Times. "If true, or even if asserted, they truly should be investigated and put to rest, or be confirmed."

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Mar 2014
Reid's spokesman, Adam Jentleson, called the statements by the district attorneys "a publicity stunt" and said Reid "has never been contacted in regards to this investigation." He also said the questions about the investigation submitted by ABC News were "nothing but a fever-brained witch hunt."

Lee's office also said he had not been contacted about the investigation by the prosecutor's office or the FBI.

Yesterday, select members of the House and Senate were briefed about the imminent threat Soleimani posed to American lives and why Trump had to act quickly to take him out -- Since Trump is an honest straight talker, there is no doubt the intelligence briefing laid out the facts and it was irrefutable that Soleimani was an imminent threat -- we expect the traitorous Dems to have complaints about the briefings, but not honorable tea-party Christian conservatives...

"Most Republican senators on Wednesday left an Iran briefing from top Trump administration officials satisfied. Not Mike Lee. 'The worst briefing I’ve seen — at least on a military issue — in my nine years” in the Senate, said the Utah Republican. 'They had to leave after 75 minutes while they’re in the process of telling us that we need to be good little boys and girls and run along and not debate this in public”

The worst briefing in 9 years?? Really? Obama was president for 6 of those 9 years -- are you saying this briefing was worse than Benghazi?? Seriously?? This terrorist sympathizer then went on to say that “I walked into the briefing undecided. I walked out decided, specifically because of what happened in that briefing,” -- what he is claiming he was undecided on was a War Powers resolution to force Trump to have to get authorization from Congress before he launches anymore attacks against Iran...WTF? Really Mike Lee? How can you claim you are a Tea-Party Patriot when you are siding with the war-mongering Dems and Iranian terrorists against Trump?? They just plotted to take down a freaking jetliner for crying out loud, now you want to collude with them against Trump and America??

Lou Dobbs said it best when he said Mike Lee was a Benedict Arnold for daring to have the audacity to try to limit President Trump’s military authority -- and Lou is right, this is absolute treason and people like Mike Lee are the worst kind of traitors because they are supposed to swear unwavering loyalty to President Donald Trump -- not side with Democrats against our country...
What is going to be your excuse for Rand Paul also being against it??

What are you going to say when you find out Rand Paul called Trump's justification "insulting" and "absurd"??

What is your new excuse gonna be when you find out that Rand Paul said he is in favor of the "DEMOCRAT" senate resolution to limit Trump's war powers??

You people are pathetic...

GOP Senators Rand Paul, Mike Lee rebuke "insulting, demeaning" Iran briefing, say they support limiting Trump's military powers
Now you're quoting a guy who can't even mow his grass without getting into a fight and getting his ass kicked. You choose some real losers for role models. Maybe you should tone that smugness down a little.
Why do you partisans pick and choose when you recognize a fact??

When Rand Paul was singing the praises of Trump -- you dic suckers were front and center with your "Rand Paul is a true constitutional conservative" -- but when he finally has an ACTUAL constitutional opinion, now yall wanna talk about him getting his ass kicked...

I remember him getting his ass kicked -- and I remember dic suckers like you on this same message board talking about how violent Dems are....you people are pathetic...

If there was evidence that some Iranian attack was imminent, why is it the only ones mainly in favor of it are the same ones you people call neo-cons???

Such is the authoritarian right's response to appropriate dissent, falsely accuse some one of 'treason.'

Such is the authoritarian right's response to appropriate dissent, falsely accuse some one of 'treason.'
That’s because Leftists throw that word around all the time that and the term “Russian asset”. Leftists are dimwits.

That’s because Leftists throw that word around all the time that and the term “Russian asset”. Leftists are dimwits.
Funny how it was our intelligence agencies that called him a Russian asset...maybe they were lying...

Maybe all of those people who were indicted and convicted both here and in Russia should all have their charges dropped and expunged...when is Trump gonna make that happen??

Oh wait a minute....which intelligence agencies claimed there was an imminent Iranian attack?? Hopefully not the same agencies that said all of that mean stuff about Russia and Trump...

What are you going to say when you find out Rand Paul called Trump's justification "insulting" and "absurd"??

What is your new excuse gonna be when you find out that Rand Paul said he is in favor of the "DEMOCRAT" senate resolution to limit Trump's war powers??

GOP Senators Rand Paul, Mike Lee rebuke "insulting, demeaning" Iran briefing, say they support limiting Trump's military powers
Now you're quoting a guy who can't even mow his grass without getting into a fight and getting his ass kicked. You choose some real losers for role models. Maybe you should tone that smugness down a little.
Why do you partisans pick and choose when you recognize a fact??

When Rand Paul was singing the praises of Trump -- you dic suckers were front and center with your "Rand Paul is a true constitutional conservative" -- but when he finally has an ACTUAL constitutional opinion, now yall wanna talk about him getting his ass kicked...

I remember him getting his ass kicked -- and I remember dic suckers like you on this same message board talking about how violent Dems are....you people are pathetic...

If there was evidence that some Iranian attack was imminent, why is it the only ones mainly in favor of it are the same ones you people call neo-cons???
Dic suckers. You people are pathetic. Dic suckers. You people are pathetic. Dic suckers. You people are pathetic. You sound like some catatonic ignoramus, repeating the same thing over and over. People like you have to be careful cutting grass.

OPSEC is more important than these politician's egos.

Nice tongue in cheek piece....

Not sure what Mike Lee's thing is....but I will say this. The Administration is going to have to learn to communicate and to offer at least a modicum of respect to the house and Senate or they will have nothing but pain and trouble for the next four years. This is something Obama did better than Trump.....not govern....but he was a better bullshitter.....he did it with a bit more pinache. Even if he loathed the person he was talking to he made it appear as though he did not.

JO

Not sure what Mike Lee's thing is.....

JO

THE CONSTITUTION??

Biff

Every republican is 280 characters or less from being a RINO.

He should be careful what he says.

Not sure what Mike Lee's thing is....but I will say this. The Administration is going to have to learn to communicate and to offer at least a modicum of respect to the house and Senate or they will have nothing but pain and trouble for the next four years. This is something Obama did better than Trump.....not govern....but he was a better bullshitter.....he did it with a bit more pinache. Even if he loathed the person he was talking to he made it appear as though he did not.

JO
HORSESHITT!!

It's amazing how short everyone's memories are. Obama was a prick to everyone in private meetings. He had a tendency of lecturing to them, especially in the run up to Obamacare. They televised one of his early meetings on CSPAN and it blew up in his face, so they stopped televising them.

Funny how it was our intelligence agencies that called him a Russian asset...maybe they were lying...

Maybe all of those people who were indicted and convicted both here and in Russia should all have their charges dropped and expunged...when is Trump gonna make that happen??

Oh wait a minute....which intelligence agencies claimed there was an imminent Iranian attack?? Hopefully not the same agencies that said all of that mean stuff about Russia and Trump...

Leftists like you called Tulsi Gabbard, a veteran, a Russian asset. There was an imminent attack why else would that dumbass take a commercial flight to Iraq (incognito). You're so uneducated.

Mike Lee is probably being blackmailed.
You could see the sweat dripping off his face. Democrats love using Republicans as their speaker box to give their lies legitimacy. They spy on the guy,....threaten him with ruin....and he'll say anything to keep from having his private life in the headlines.

Last edited:
The whole Iran mess coming unwound must be gouging the Mormon money guys investments.

You could see the sweat dripping off his face. Democrats love using Republicans as their speaker box to give their lies legitimacy. They spy on the guy,....threaten him with ruin....and he'll say anything to keep from having his private life in the headlines.
Ooooh! A whole new conspiracy theory!

Yep, along with the 3 republican congressmen that voted with the dems this evening.

Anyone who thinks that he should be arrested for treason is not a real American.

Real Americans accept free speech and other people's right to their own opinions.

Ooooh! A whole new conspiracy theory!
And you're gullible enough to not believe they've never done it to anyone.
How do you explain all of the spying that Adam Schiff did...phone records and all he somehow obtained illegally on some of his fellow representatives?

Should the Democrats who voted against Iran Nan’s “War Powers Resolution”?

First of all, you have to question the accuracy of anything being reported these days. You can't trust the MSM especially after seeing how they have been trying to make Trump look bad for 3 years. Second, you have to question the timing of this resolution. It might be a good idea, if it's even enforceable, but to do this at this time of international tension is more a sign of disunity than anything else. This is just another extension on their three year attempt to remove him from office. The D party and their media buttboys have digressed far beneath 'the sheep that cried wolf' status. Unhinged, alarmist reactions are their hallmark. In the mean time our country is thriving in spite of all the Democrats efforts to sabotage it. That's what makes Trump great.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back