Should Someone Receiving Welfare Be Drug Tested?

Yes.

Moreover, I think anyone receiving welfare, with the exception of the old and infirmed and children should have to put in at least 20 hours of community service per week within their immediate area to help pay back the state and government for the privilege of receiving these benefits..

Most people on food stamps work a full-time job. 2 jobs.

Fucking idiot.

He said welfare...fucking idiot.

Yes.

Moreover, I think anyone receiving welfare, with the exception of the old and infirmed and children should have to put in at least 20 hours of community service per week within their immediate area to help pay back the state and government for the privilege of receiving these benefits..

Fucking idiot.

But they could be using DRUGS TOO!!!! Arggggggh ... dam leeches.

Yes.

If and only if each member of Congress is tested for alcohol and other drugs before every vote.

Last edited:
Let's apply a little logic -

The "welfare" being described is a government entitlement program.

So we should apply the same standard to all entitlement programs -

Veteran Health Care
Medicare
Social Security

Government Pensions

Government Employee Health Plans... Including Senators and Congressmen.

Yes.

Fucking idiot.

But they could be using DRUGS TOO!!!! Arggggggh ... dam leeches.

you're right dummy; i'm not afraid of being tested, not offended either. why should people on welfare and/or food stamps be?

Veteran Health Care
Medicare
Social Security

Government Pensions

you are saying welfare is the same as Social Security?

the same as people who went to war?
or paid into a program over a working lifetime?

and you call that LOGIC?

you are an idiot; why do board monitors allow such blatant lies to be posted here????

Yes.

Fucking idiot.

So for today, for the purpose of this discussion, SNAP or food stamps are not welfare. What is welfare?

Veteran Health Care
Medicare
Social Security

Government Pensions

Well it would be easy to test Medicare recipients, since they go to the doctor to use their benefits anyhow. lol.

'Good morning, Mr. Jones. The doctor will see you shortly. Now go pee in this cup to find out if you're going to get your visit paid for."

Veteran Health Care
Medicare
Social Security

Government Pensions

and you call that LOGIC?

you are an idiot; why do board monitors allow such blatant lies to be posted here????

40% of Medicare is paid for out of the general fund, not out of Medicare payroll taxes. That is what you people want to call 'welfare',

and drug test for.

Yes.

Fucking idiot.

So for today, for the purpose of this discussion, SNAP or food stamps are not welfare. What is welfare?

but they ARE WELFARE; according to obama's Department of Human Services (DHS). the Agricuture Department just runs the program because food is a commodity. the DHS decides what is a welfare recipient.

Veteran Health Care
Medicare
Social Security

Government Pensions

and you call that LOGIC?

40% of Medicare is paid for out of the general fund, not out of Medicare payroll taxes. That is what you people want to call 'welfare',

and drug test for.

you idiot; it was your fellow left-wingnut Hazelnut that just said there is no difference between welfare and the other "entitlement programs", not me

Yes.

Fucking idiot.

I suspect they mean cash assistance.

The whole point of this welfare drug test thing is to push rightwing propaganda. It's to publicize and spread a negative image of the government assistance recipient as some sort of lowlife druggie.

Veteran Health Care
Medicare
Social Security

Government Pensions

and you call that LOGIC?

and drug test for.

you idiot; it was your fellow left-wingnut Hazelnut that just said there is no difference between welfare and the other "entitlement programs", not me

As long as you understand that Medicare is welfare, and therefore your desire to drug test welfare recipients should include all seniors who utilize that entitlement.

Yes.

Fucking idiot.

I suspect they mean cash assistance.

The whole point of this welfare drug test thing is to push rightwing propaganda. It's to publicize and spread a negative image of the government assistance recipient as some sort of lowlife druggie.

do you actually know anybody on welfare idiot/
or do you spend your time in the woods of upstate New York?
are you actually saying nobody on welfare uses drugs?

nobody who has all that time on their hands uses drugs, only working people?

maybe you think nobody uses drugs idiot?
why isnt it wise to ensure people living off of the taxpayers are using that money wisely and not endangering their own families? their own children???

Veteran Health Care
Medicare
Social Security

Government Pensions

and you call that LOGIC?

and drug test for.

As long as you understand that Medicare is welfare, and therefore your desire to drug test welfare recipients should include all seniors who utilize that entitlement.

do seniors generally have children in the home like people on TANF do leftard?
ARE they the age bracket generally abusing drugs?

dude; every day you come here and embarrass yourself playing stupid

or maybe you're not playing?????

Yes.

Fucking idiot.

Welfare has become a pejorative, and those who use the word in this manner seem not to know or understand the differences between AFDC - which no longer exists - and TANF, and General Assistance.

Forum List

Back