should Ray Epps be arrested ?

Dismantle it when Kari lake is gov lol

No worries, I already knew you couldn't backup your bullshit.

tenor.gif

I call it a baseless prediction that even you won't stand behind.

I'll certainly stand behind my prediction: Donald Trump will NOT be certified as president on January 25th, 2023. And if he is, I'll freely admit that I didn't know what I was talking about.

See how easy that was? I can stand behind my predictions because I actually believe in them. And I've got the evidence to back them up.
There’s a really good chance five states will decertify, sets of electors will be sent to Congress.. the rest will be up to the Republican congress. And maybe the United States Supreme Court

There’s a really good chance five states will decertify, i’ll set up electors will be sent to Congress.. the rest will be up to the Republican congress. And maybe the United States Supreme Court

No, there isn't. As 'de-certification' is just a pseudo-legal fantasy you've made up. And fantasies have little legal relevance.

There's also no constitutional provision for a second electoral college for the same election. That's your fantasy too.

Which certainly explains why you won't stand behind your fantasy based predictions

So back to the thread:

What is Ray Epps supposed to be arrested for again? Specifically.

They were almost all real and sadly for you, you haven't proven otherwise. Just banging on your keyboard proved nothing other than you've got nothing.
I’m pretty confident,, the only ones triggered are democrats you

Like Mellisa Carone? Her claims were already weighed and measured and found to lack credibility.

They also changed repeatedly. And this was Gulliani's star witness.
Really doesn’t matter, trump won, epps is fbi and I’m very happy knowing this

Really doesn’t matter, trump won, epps is fbi and I’m very happy knowing this

Except of course, it absolutely matters. When your 'sworn affidavits' have claims that collapse upon review, that isn't evidence.

And Melisa's not only collapsed, they changed repeatedly as she continued to elaborate. So such an extent that Gulliani had to try and silence her as she embarrassed herself with more elaborate and more made up 'details'.

And this was the best of the best, your star witness. And she was a laughing stock.

Forum List

Back