should Ray Epps be arrested ?

We never had a stolen election, we will see what congress will do when we toss Democrat stupid stolen fraudulent votes lol

And we still don't. Need I mention despite claiming there were millions of fraudulent votes, you haven't actually posted any proof of even one.

Dude, you KNOW that the Supreme Court has set a very, very high bar for incitement of violence in Brandenburg v. Ohio that placed among its 1st requirements the speech that violates this standard is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action".

As you KNOW, its the imminent part of the Bradenburg test that your claims against Epps laughably and completely fail. As a full night's sleep between his statements on January 5th and the violence on January 6th demonstrate elegantly.

And yet despite knowing about Brandenburg V. Ohio, knowing about the Brandenburg Test, knowing the requirement for imminent lawlessness, you try to pretend that none of it exists, praying we didn't know about any of it.

How's that working out for you?

The prosecutors in question know that Epps' call to enter the capitol on January 5th utterly fails the Brandenberg test. Which is why they couldn't charge him. Especially when he didn't call for any violence. Nor commit or advocate any violence on January 6th.
Oh right, and Trump's tweets meets this so called "very high bar for incitement, does it"? Epps was a plant, he was never even questioned by the FBI and now he puts out a sob story about having to hide out in his RV. Boo Hoo! He is a phony and has a history of being a Democrat and most certainly is NOT a Trump supporter.

There's no such provision in the constitution to 'fix' a presidential election years after the electoral college came to its vote.

You've invented another psuedo-legal fantasy.
Lol dude we aren’t going to let fake votes not be untouched. 🤣🤣 ya lost dude deal with it

And we still don't. Need I mention despite claiming there were millions of fraudulent votes, you haven't actually posted any proof of even one.
Let me help with that:

There's one!

How many have been predicted by 45? I know only the one: January 25th, 2023.

Yet he seems to be very reluctant to stand behind his prediction. Odd that.

From him? That's the only one so far. But from other lunatics on the right? I've lost count.

None of that is in the constitution. There's absolutely nothing in the constitution about a SECOND electoral college for the same election.

You've imagined all of it.

Is this it? Just you sharing your fantasies about a process you don't understand?
We never had a stolen election.. let’s see what happens

Its such a simple question: If Trump isn't certified as the President on January 25th 2023.....will you admit you didn't know what you were talking about?

Either he will be, or he won't. There will be zero ambiguity on the matter.

Why the reluctance to commit to an answer? Its almost like you don't believe your own fantasy.
No way trump won.. I don’t say that lightly..

LOLOLOL

Quote the Constitution that says a president can be unseated by any measure other than impeachment, 25th Amendment, or death. You're hysterical! :lmao:
We never had a stolen election,, first time for everything

Oh right, and Trump's tweets meets this so called "very high bar for incitement, does it"? Epps was a plant, he was never even questioned by the FBI and now he puts out a sob story about having to hide out in his RV. Boo Hoo! He is a phony and has a history of being a Democrat and most certainly is NOT a Trump supporter.

I've never claimed Trump is going to be charged with incitement.

I've said that there's zero chance that Epps could be, as he utterly fails the Brandenburg test. You knew about the Brandenburg test, you knew about the imminent lawlessness requirement......and yet you tried to pretend that there was no time component to incitement.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to pretend.

Been posted here many times

Are you sure? Because you keep posting your baseless assumptions backed by nothing as 'proof'. See your failure regarding Ray Epps being 'FBI' as a superb example of the failure of your process.

Call it what you want, go protest in 2023 lol

I call it a baseless prediction that even you won't stand behind.

I'll certainly stand behind my prediction: Donald Trump will NOT be certified as president on January 25th, 2023. And if he is, I'll freely admit that I didn't know what I was talking about.

See how easy that was? I can stand behind my predictions because I actually believe in them. And I've got the evidence to back them up.

Forum List

Back